You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Manchu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:47 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund manager Peter Stöger has given Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang permission to miss Friday’s match against Hertha Berlin in order to complete his move to Arsenal. [BILD]

Send via carrier pigeon.


Who exactly would be his replacement? The 18 year old Isak? Dortmund doesn't exactly have a lot of center forwards and the non-center forward best able to play there(Maximilian Phillip) is currently on a long term injury, so they would need to sign someone, but I can't think of anyone who is both good enough and available in January.
Last edited by Manchu on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 am
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 360 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:48 am

Why TF is Aubameyang going to a looser team like Arsenal??? He is waaaayyy too good for them.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6096
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2606 times
Been thanked: 2315 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby aterford » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:31 am

Manchu wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund manager Peter Stöger has given Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang permission to miss Friday’s match against Hertha Berlin in order to complete his move to Arsenal. [BILD]

Send via carrier pigeon.


Who exactly would be his replacement? The 18 year old Isak? Dortmund doesn't exactly have a lot of center forwards and the non-center forward best able to play there(Maximilian Phillip) is currently on a long term injury, so they would need to sign someone, but I can't think of anyone is both good enough and available in January.


This, plus (can't remember if i posted it here already or not) but BvB still have €50m+ leftover from the Aubameyang sale (and I believe there's still potential to get more out of Barca in bonuses yet - though likely not if Dembele stays hurt) and will probably still get €60m out of Aubameyang. So whoever they approach for a purchase will know they're already flush with cash and will be able to pinch every cent from them.
If Auba is causing trouble and being a cancer in the locker room, then I get letting him go, but there's no clear replacement (as you said) and BvB will have virtually no leverage when it comes to buying a replacement. Well, I mean, they have leverage in the sense that they've got cash - but January transfers already tend to go for above-average prices - and when they show up to buy a replacement most clubs will be able to nickel and dime them for all they're worth
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2550
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2147 times
Been thanked: 1335 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Valerio » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:33 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Why TF is Aubameyang going to a looser team like Arsenal??? He is waaaayyy too good for them.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

he is 28yrs old anyway. Prolly look just for a bigger wage :D
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 49 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Isabella » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Bigger wage and likely a bigger city with a better nightlife...
User avatar
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 61 times
Gender: Female

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:45 am

New Signing Rafinha To Arrive In Milano On Sunday [source]


During TV show “Calciomercato – L’Originale” aired on Sky Sport , transfer market Gianluca Di Marzio gave further updates on the upcoming arrival in Italy of Inter’s latest January signing, Rafinha. The Brazilian midfielder, purchased from Barcelona, will arrive in Milan on Sunday evening. It is therefore unlikely that he will be present at the San Siro to watch the big match between the Spalletti’s Nerazzurri and Di Francesco’s Roma. In any case, Monday morning the Brazilian midfielder will undergo his medical visits under the supervision of Inter’s doctor, eager to start his new adventure at Inter, and kick-start his career to a level his talent deserves. His brother Thiago also had to leave Barcelona to take his career to the next level at Bayern Munich.

The final details of the transfer are still being ironed out, however Di Marzio has confirmed the figures of the deal are as following: €35m plus €3m in bonuses (in case of Champions League placement).
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4202
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1842 times
Been thanked: 1859 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:57 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
New Signing Rafinha To Arrive In Milano On Sunday [source]


During TV show “Calciomercato – L’Originale” aired on Sky Sport , transfer market Gianluca Di Marzio gave further updates on the upcoming arrival in Italy of Inter’s latest January signing, Rafinha. The Brazilian midfielder, purchased from Barcelona, will arrive in Milan on Sunday evening. It is therefore unlikely that he will be present at the San Siro to watch the big match between the Spalletti’s Nerazzurri and Di Francesco’s Roma. In any case, Monday morning the Brazilian midfielder will undergo his medical visits under the supervision of Inter’s doctor, eager to start his new adventure at Inter, and kick-start his career to a level his talent deserves. His brother Thiago also had to leave Barcelona to take his career to the next level at Bayern Munich.

The final details of the transfer are still being ironed out, however Di Marzio has confirmed the figures of the deal are as following: €35m plus €3m in bonuses (in case of Champions League placement).

One less competitor in the race to sign Vidal and raise his price.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 34979
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6276 times
Been thanked: 9026 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Element » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Barcelona have officially announced that they are not interested in Antoine Griezmann. Also reports claim that Florentino Perez wants to get rid of their BBC attack with an NHL (Neymar-Hazard-Lewandowski) offense being his favorite replacement.

Bale would be interesting IMO
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 969 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Element wrote:Barcelona have officially announced that they are not interested in Antoine Griezmann. Also reports claim that Florentino Perez wants to get rid of their BBC attack with an NHL (Neymar-Hazard-Lewandowski) offense being his favorite replacement.

Bale would be interesting IMO
Bale will head,back to England or Paris...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30297
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 24006 times
Been thanked: 4579 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Element wrote:Bale would be interesting IMO


+1.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9571
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 962 times
Been thanked: 2968 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby aterford » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Element wrote:Barcelona have officially announced that they are not interested in Antoine Griezmann. Also reports claim that Florentino Perez wants to get rid of their BBC attack with an NHL (Neymar-Hazard-Lewandowski) offense being his favorite replacement.

Bale would be interesting IMO


I'm not sure that's quite accurate. The way I read Barca's statement is just that they don't have any deal or agreement with Griezmann. I don't think they did anything at all to deny interest. In reality I think they are very interested and such a statement likely means they're just covering themselves to stay out of trouble.
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2550
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2147 times
Been thanked: 1335 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby 1911 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:50 pm

BVB should play hardball with Arsenal over the Auba transfer. €50 plus Giroud should be the absolute minimum. If was them, I’d go after Mandzukic as a stopgap replacement.
User avatar
1911
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 pm
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 45 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:03 pm

even if Bale plays 10 games a season he would be worth it lol
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 630 times
Been thanked: 623 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 pm

West Ham to sign Joao Mario from Inter Milan. [@DiMarzio]

Southampton agree £19.1m fee with Monaco to sign Guido Carrillo. [Sky Sports News]

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4202
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1842 times
Been thanked: 1859 times
Gender: Male

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Dzeko is on his way to Chelsea
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30297
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 24006 times
Been thanked: 4579 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 13 guests