You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby Manchu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:47 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund manager Peter Stöger has given Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang permission to miss Friday’s match against Hertha Berlin in order to complete his move to Arsenal. [BILD]

Send via carrier pigeon.

Who exactly would be his replacement? The 18 year old Isak? Dortmund doesn't exactly have a lot of center forwards and the non-center forward best able to play there(Maximilian Phillip) is currently on a long term injury, so they would need to sign someone, but I can't think of anyone who is both good enough and available in January.
Last edited by Manchu on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:48 am

Why TF is Aubameyang going to a looser team like Arsenal??? He is waaaayyy too good for them.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:31 am

Manchu wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund manager Peter Stöger has given Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang permission to miss Friday’s match against Hertha Berlin in order to complete his move to Arsenal. [BILD]

Send via carrier pigeon.

Who exactly would be his replacement? The 18 year old Isak? Dortmund doesn't exactly have a lot of center forwards and the non-center forward best able to play there(Maximilian Phillip) is currently on a long term injury, so they would need to sign someone, but I can't think of anyone is both good enough and available in January.

This, plus (can't remember if i posted it here already or not) but BvB still have €50m+ leftover from the Aubameyang sale (and I believe there's still potential to get more out of Barca in bonuses yet - though likely not if Dembele stays hurt) and will probably still get €60m out of Aubameyang. So whoever they approach for a purchase will know they're already flush with cash and will be able to pinch every cent from them.
If Auba is causing trouble and being a cancer in the locker room, then I get letting him go, but there's no clear replacement (as you said) and BvB will have virtually no leverage when it comes to buying a replacement. Well, I mean, they have leverage in the sense that they've got cash - but January transfers already tend to go for above-average prices - and when they show up to buy a replacement most clubs will be able to nickel and dime them for all they're worth
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby Valerio » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:33 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Why TF is Aubameyang going to a looser team like Arsenal??? He is waaaayyy too good for them.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

he is 28yrs old anyway. Prolly look just for a bigger wage :D
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Isabella » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Bigger wage and likely a bigger city with a better nightlife...
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Italy

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:45 am

New Signing Rafinha To Arrive In Milano On Sunday [source]

During TV show “Calciomercato – L’Originale” aired on Sky Sport , transfer market Gianluca Di Marzio gave further updates on the upcoming arrival in Italy of Inter’s latest January signing, Rafinha. The Brazilian midfielder, purchased from Barcelona, will arrive in Milan on Sunday evening. It is therefore unlikely that he will be present at the San Siro to watch the big match between the Spalletti’s Nerazzurri and Di Francesco’s Roma. In any case, Monday morning the Brazilian midfielder will undergo his medical visits under the supervision of Inter’s doctor, eager to start his new adventure at Inter, and kick-start his career to a level his talent deserves. His brother Thiago also had to leave Barcelona to take his career to the next level at Bayern Munich.

The final details of the transfer are still being ironed out, however Di Marzio has confirmed the figures of the deal are as following: €35m plus €3m in bonuses (in case of Champions League placement).
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:57 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
New Signing Rafinha To Arrive In Milano On Sunday [source]

During TV show “Calciomercato – L’Originale” aired on Sky Sport , transfer market Gianluca Di Marzio gave further updates on the upcoming arrival in Italy of Inter’s latest January signing, Rafinha. The Brazilian midfielder, purchased from Barcelona, will arrive in Milan on Sunday evening. It is therefore unlikely that he will be present at the San Siro to watch the big match between the Spalletti’s Nerazzurri and Di Francesco’s Roma. In any case, Monday morning the Brazilian midfielder will undergo his medical visits under the supervision of Inter’s doctor, eager to start his new adventure at Inter, and kick-start his career to a level his talent deserves. His brother Thiago also had to leave Barcelona to take his career to the next level at Bayern Munich.

The final details of the transfer are still being ironed out, however Di Marzio has confirmed the figures of the deal are as following: €35m plus €3m in bonuses (in case of Champions League placement).

One less competitor in the race to sign Vidal and raise his price.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Barcelona have officially announced that they are not interested in Antoine Griezmann. Also reports claim that Florentino Perez wants to get rid of their BBC attack with an NHL (Neymar-Hazard-Lewandowski) offense being his favorite replacement.

Bale would be interesting IMO
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Element wrote:Barcelona have officially announced that they are not interested in Antoine Griezmann. Also reports claim that Florentino Perez wants to get rid of their BBC attack with an NHL (Neymar-Hazard-Lewandowski) offense being his favorite replacement.

Bale will head,back to England or Paris...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:55 pm

Element wrote:Bale would be interesting IMO

+1.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aterford » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:47 pm

Element wrote:Barcelona have officially announced that they are not interested in Antoine Griezmann. Also reports claim that Florentino Perez wants to get rid of their BBC attack with an NHL (Neymar-Hazard-Lewandowski) offense being his favorite replacement.

I'm not sure that's quite accurate. The way I read Barca's statement is just that they don't have any deal or agreement with Griezmann. I don't think they did anything at all to deny interest. In reality I think they are very interested and such a statement likely means they're just covering themselves to stay out of trouble.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby 1911 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:50 pm

BVB should play hardball with Arsenal over the Auba transfer. €50 plus Giroud should be the absolute minimum. If was them, I’d go after Mandzukic as a stopgap replacement.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:03 pm

even if Bale plays 10 games a season he would be worth it lol
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:31 pm

West Ham to sign Joao Mario from Inter Milan. [@DiMarzio]

Southampton agree £19.1m fee with Monaco to sign Guido Carrillo. [Sky Sports News]

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Dzeko is on his way to Chelsea
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News