You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:08 am

Isabella wrote:When the deal for Kalinic will be official Milan will be able to put their new players on the field in a 4231... Maybe someone will be a little forced off his natural role but are still a full starting eleven

Donnarumma - Conti Bonucci Musacchio Rodriguez - Kessie Biglia - Borini Kalinic Calhanoglu - Andre Silva

Sorry Bella,but you messed up this big time.
1.They've got Borini for the bench,not for a starting player.
2.Why you put Kalinic as a 10,when in his career he has only 1 games as a AM ? He's going to be the purest ST on Milan.
3.If you're going to play both Kalinic and Silva,you need to play with 4-3-1-2,4-4-2 , 3-5-2 or 4-4-1-1.I don't think that they are going to play with both of them.
4.Everybody wants Suso to start on the right.

The most used formation should be:

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Isabella » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:39 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Isabella wrote:When the deal for Kalinic will be official Milan will be able to put their new players on the field in a 4231... Maybe someone will be a little forced off his natural role but are still a full starting eleven

Donnarumma - Conti Bonucci Musacchio Rodriguez - Kessie Biglia - Borini Kalinic Calhanoglu - Andre Silva

Sorry Bella,but you messed up this big time.
1.They've got Borini for the bench,not for a starting player.
2.Why you put Kalinic as a 10,when in his career he has only 1 games as a AM ? He's going to be the purest ST on Milan.
3.If you're going to play both Kalinic and Silva,you need to play with 4-3-1-2,4-4-2 , 3-5-2 or 4-4-1-1.I don't think that they are going to play with both of them.
4.Everybody wants Suso to start on the right.

The most used formation should be:

You have read what I wrote? I was just saying Milan can field a full starting eleven (and that formation was not mine but from the Italian press) only with the players the bought... Is logical who players like Borini and Donnarumma (who is Antonio, non Gigio, I forgot to put the initial) and likely Kalinic are for the bench...

Likely Milan will play G.Donnarumma - Romagnoli Bonucci Musacchio - Conti Kessie Biglia Rodriguez - and two between Calhanoglu, Suso and Bonaventura and Andre Silva (or one of them behind Andre Silva and Kalinic or Cutrone).
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:51 pm

I totally missed what you're trying to say with the first sentence. That's my fault.
But still, it's nonsense trying to play with all the new names at once..but they are trying to sell stories, I've got it. I agree on everything else though.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Isabella » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:03 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:I totally missed what you're trying to say with the first sentence. That's my fault.
But still, it's nonsense trying to play with all the new names at once..but they are trying to sell stories, I've got it. I agree on everything else though.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Sometimes Italian press love doing that and the number of new players bought by Milan gave them a very good opportunity... Montella will never put on the field that team and they know it. I still think and hope who Montella will use at least tree or four different systems during the year because is the only way for using all the players at their best.

(I am Italian so English is not my first language and maybe sometimes is difficult understand what I am saying)
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Isabella wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:I totally missed what you're trying to say with the first sentence. That's my fault.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Sometimes Italian press love doing that and the number of new players bought by Milan gave them a very good opportunity... Montella will never put on the field that team and they know it. I still think and hope who Montella will use at least tree or four different systems during the year because is the only way for using all the players at their best.

(I am Italian so English is not my first language and maybe sometimes is difficult understand what I am saying)
Questo non e un pleoblema. Possiamo continuare in italiano, anche se sto cominciando a dimenticarla.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

The Croatian Bacca. It's the same thing. LOL. :oops: =D>
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:56 pm

According to this article Keita has agreed terms with Pool. But an agreement with RBL is still far from being concluded.
Wtf... is this not against the rules,approaching a player before speaking to the club?
Here they are saying that keita might(must) force a trans...
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... Naby-Keita
Try not read the part where it says that Klopp might raid the buli cause you might puke

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:09 pm

ramsej84 wrote:According to this article Keita has agreed terms with Pool. But an agreement with RBL is still far from being concluded.
Wtf... is this not against the rules,approaching a player before speaking to the club?
Try not read the part where it says that Klopp might raid the buli cause you might puke

I think there's no way that can agree terms with Liverpool just like that.They did it with Van Dijk,and we all know what happened with Pool and Van Dijk after that.I don't understand why they are still Keita,when they can get Jean Seri for the same amouth of money.Liverpool want Keita because he can attack, he can defend – he can do pretty much everything on a football pitch. Seri’s quite similar to that in a way.He’s the guy that’s running it in midfield,he’s technically very gifted, he seems to be able to spot an opportunity and go and take it.For many people (including me) he's one level higher than Keita.

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby RedQueen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:41 am

ramsej84 wrote:According to this article Keita has agreed terms with Pool. But an agreement with RBL is still far from being concluded.

That article is three weeks old, and the Express is one of the shittiest tabloids in England. There's no such thing as a transfer request in the Bundesliga statutes. That's a premier league thing, somehow the English press just doesn't get it although Honigstein has explained it to them like 5,000 times.

Keita hasn't done the slightest thing to indicate he'll try to force a transfer.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:00 pm

RedQueen wrote:

That article is three weeks old, and the Express is one of the shittiest tabloids in England. There's no such thing as a transfer request in the Bundesliga statutes. That's a premier league thing, somehow the English press just doesn't get it although Honigstein has explained it to them like 5,000 times.

Keita hasn't done the slightest thing to indicate he'll try to force a transfer.
Just forwarded your reply to my cousin who is Pool fan

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 pm

I thought Liverpool had abandoned their quest for Naby Keita? Klopp said that himself. There won't be a change of mind on Leipzig's side; their only hope is (or was) that Keita starts a riot. But now with the Dembele situation, and the whole Bundesliga agreeing that you can't allow a player such a stunt, I think not even that would change their mind.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:21 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Seri’s quite similar to that in a way.He’s the guy that’s running it in midfield,he’s technically very gifted, he seems to be able to spot an opportunity and go and take it.For many people (including me) he's one level higher than Keita

Seri or Coco? 8)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:29 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Seri’s quite similar to that in a way.He’s the guy that’s running it in midfield,he’s technically very gifted, he seems to be able to spot an opportunity and go and take it.For many people (including me) he's one level higher than Keita

Seri or Coco? 8)

You can't compare Coco to these two.He's at another level. :P
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:39 am

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!