You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: International Transfer Rumors & Deals

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Must be why they always buy half our league every summer...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:42 pm

#12 wrote:Must be why they always buy half our league every summer...

... including coaches and heads of nutrition.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:53 pm

CIES is actually quite accurate, much closer to reality than transfermarkt. Over the past 5 years their estimated values and sale fees have had an 80% success rate. 4 out of 5 ain't bad.....

Factors used in calculating include: Player age, position, performances over last two years (weighted differently across 6 month segments), actual fees for similar players, league player plays in, club's performances (on the notion that players at top clubs can hold out for more money/have less cause to sell), national team caps/performances, duration of contract, etc..It's quite a thorough model and generally not far from the truth...even if we don't like some of the results.

One must also differentiate the difference between "most valuable" and "better". Is Alli better than Lewandowski? No, but he's young, been performing well, has a long contract (2022), similar players have sold for high fees, and is an english NT player - which, for better or worse tends to drive up a player's price.
It's not as simple as saying "Dele is worth more than X" but rather than you could expect Spurs to ask X for Dele while another club might have just as good of a player and not ask for nearly as much money. And keep in mind it's not saying that "You'd have to pay 200m up front to sign Dele Alli", of course this could easily be split amongst bonuses, installments, etc. It's a good model.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:23 pm

To be fair I can see how the league can have a difference on the value of a player. Hype plays a big part there. But even so that list makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 am

NOLITO REVEALS INTEREST

Manchester City forward Nolito has revealed Sevilla and Celta Vigo are interested in signing the Spaniard.Nolito, speaking to Barramedia, has said: “It’s true that there is interest from Sevilla, although there is also interest from Celta [Vigo] and other teams. But it is not a matter that depends on me, because City, I imagine, will ask for money, I do not know the amount.“I have two years left on my contract, they paid €18m [to sign me]. Maybe City are interested in one year out on loan with an option to buy."

Sky sources understand Jose Mourinho still sees Alvaro Morata as the man to replace Zlatan Ibrahimovic as Manchester United intensify their pursuit of the £80m-rated Real Madrid forward.The player is understood to be keen on a move to the Premier League and if Ed Woodward can negotiate a transfer fee with Real, our colleagues at Sky in Italy understand personal terms won't be a sticking point.Reports in Spain say Morata's agent Juanma Lopez held talks at the Bernabeu yesterday to try to negotiate the player's departure.Standing in the way is Real's £80m demand for the player who scored 19 goals in 43 appearances last season.His coach Zinedine Zidane wants the former Juve striker to stay but the player is desperate for more game time - which Zidane can't guarantee.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:36 pm

Gianluigi Donnarumma: AC Milan keeper won't renew deal. [source]

His contract will expire at the end of the next season.I'm almost 100 % sure,that he's going to take the throne of Buffon after him.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:07 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
Gianluigi Donnarumma: AC Milan keeper won't renew deal. [source]

His contract will expire at the end of the next season.I'm almost 100 % sure,that he's going to take the throne of Buffon after him.

Nah, he's off to Real Madrid. No way he's moving to Juve this Summer.

What an absolute idiot though. He's 18 years old, turning his back on his boyhood club after kissing the badge and saying he'll stay. They offered him a 5 year deal with 5mil a year. That's insane for an 18 year old goalkeeper. He could've taken it, been a hero for the next 3 or 4 years, before a big money move to a top club (assuming Milan themselves aren't turning into a top club again. Which is likely with all the money behind them)...if he did that he'd move to a top club at the age of 22 or 23. He'd have money, gratitude, development in a familiar surrounding, and potential legend status.....now he'll most likely move to the plastics of Madrid, who are well known for how they treat their prized toys after they've ran out of juice.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Raiola is a bitch...
Another player to be destroyed by this piece of shit...

If he moves to Juve he will end up like Rensing... firstly he will be compared to Buffon, secondly he will be crucified the moment he makes the first mistake...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Isabella » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:55 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Raiola is a bitch...
Another player to be destroyed by this piece of shit...

If he moves to Juve he will end up like Rensing... firstly he will be compared to Buffon, secondly he will be crucified the moment he makes the first mistake...

Donnarumma at Juve is really unlikely because Milan offered him at least 4,5 millions €/year (after tax) and that wuold have make him the highest paid goalkeeper in Serie A at only 18. Raiola must have some agreement with a club who offered Donnarumma at least 6 millions/year after tax and that is likely Real Madrid (PSG or Man Un the other most credible candidates)
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby aterford » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:47 pm

Have to think that was Raiola's doing. Just weeks ago there was every indication he'd stay at Milan for a very, very long time (and it's apparent that the club thought the same way).
Still, if i remember right, Buffon's contract expires in 2018 as does Donnarumma's....and I'm pretty sure Buffon said once his contract expires in 2018 he'll retire. Would make for an easy transition there.
Real Madrid would be an interesting destination. They had been pursuing De Gea pretty hard for a long time; I know Donnarumma is good but it'd be a bit odd to me if they just abandoned that pursuit. Could see them finally getting De Gea and Donnarumma going to United, too (who have had quite a few dealings with Raiola in recent years)
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kingbayern » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:30 am

I think he is going to Real since Man United playing hardball with Degea
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:26 am

Ronaldo is leaving Spain [source]
:twisted:
destination ? I'd say China to escape the tax authorities ...
or maybe PSG... therefore they would need some cash , Verratti (?)

the decision is irreversible........
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:47 am

Everton sign Davy Klaassen from Ajax for £24m.
Everton have made their second major signing in less than 24 hours with a £24 million deal for Ajax’s Davy Klaassen.
Klaassen – a star of Ajax’s recent run to the Europa League final – joins £30 million Jordan Pickford at Goodison Park as Ronald Koeman’s rebuilding gathers pace.Koeman did not disguise his determination to add midfielders who will create and score more. A persistent criticism of his current side is that they rely far too much on Romelu Lukaku. Now Klaassen is on board in a five-year deal it will help revamp the Merseysiders’ attacking options.Klaassen certainly fits the bill given his record in Holland, and although he endured a difficult evening against Manchester United in Stockholm recently, the Everton coach is sure the 24-year-old can adapt to the Premier League.Klaassen said that meeting Koeman convinced him it was the right move.“I spoke a few weeks ago with Ronald Koeman about Everton. I wanted to come here and check if this was the right club for me and since I came here I feel so happy. It’s a great club,” he said. “It’s difficult to leave Ajax but I think this is a good step for me now.”Koeman was thrilled to have another of his prime targets on board early in the transfer window.“He is hard-working, likes to press and, of course, will give us more creativity and goals,” said the Everton manager.Koeman has also been planning for the possibility of Lukaku leaving for Chelsea – the Belgian is determined to go – although resistance to that move is stronger and Everton are adamant they will not accept less than £100 million.Regardless of Lukaku’s future, Everton want more quality strikers. They will hope their recent activity is recognised as a major statement of intent in pursuit of Champions League football.

Earlier on Thursday, England’s under-21 keeper Pickford said the ambition of the Merseyside club attracted him to make the move from Sunderland.
“It’s a great opportunity and the right time for me to come to Everton and show what I can do,” he said. “This is an exciting time for the club and for me, too, with the ambition being shown. I just want to be the best I can be to help.”Everton have also been in talks with AC Milan for striker M’Baye Niang, and Koeman is leading the chase for Burnley’s Michael Keane.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby JANCKER » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Milan fans are pissed off at Donnarumma... reading some titles like 'Donnarumma is dead', now they're praising Plizzari.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:58 pm

JANCKER wrote:Milan fans are pissed off at Donnarumma... reading some titles like 'Donnarumma is dead', now they're praising Plizzari.

I read,that they are after Trapp

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News