You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

İlkay Gündoğan

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Should FC Bayern buy Gündoğan?

Yes, at any cost!
10%
Yes, but only if the price is right
39%
I'm not sure
11%
No, too much bad PR for Bayern
13%
No, we're already well equipped
14%
No, he's not good enough
13%

Total votes : 87

İlkay Gündoğan

Postby Element » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 pm

According to this http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... e-gundogan?

we want İlkay Gündoğan from Nürnberg
======================================

interesting and good player

Interesting thing about him

His First Bundesliga assist was Against BAYERN MUNCHEN in Allianz Arena

His First Bundesliga Goal was Against BAYERN MUNCHEN in Nürnberg
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: İlkay Gündoğan

Postby Psychaz » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:55 pm

he's good but we already have Ekici
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cyberalex » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:31 pm

cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:22 pm

cyberalex wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2011/01/05/2290842/i-have-decided-to-represent-germany-at-international-level-ilkay-

Not transfer related, but the guy has chosen Germany instead of Turkey...

Well , He is german , and spent all his life in Germany and was Born in Germany

so it makes sense

Problem is that Germany has 8 SUPER TALENTS other than him for the offensive midfield (Schurrle,Ozil,Marin, Kroos , Muller,Holtby , Reus,Grosskreutz )

so it would be hard for him

But Gundogan is GREAT
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cyberalex » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Not to mention a superb Mario Goetze...
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:02 am

Goetze will TOP. Holtby and Reus will be great players but Goetze is just sick. And what I like from him is that he is really smart and disciplined. And his ball skills are just magical. He is one of those players that have something special to be really great.

In a near future we will probably see this in die Mannschaft

------------ST----------------------
Goetze-------Oezil--------Mueller

Goetze + Oezil = =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby The Spyware » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:06 am

ST = Gomez :twisted:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MrLinky » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:08 am

As for offensive-midfielders, Germany is set for years to come by quality as well as by quantity. The situation in attack is different and a bit worrying though. I don't see any extraordinary talent in Germany in that sector.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:14 am

The Spyware wrote:ST = Gomez :twisted:

:lol: :mrgreen: :twisted:

:evil:

MrLinky wrote:As for offensive-midfielders, Germany is set for years to come by quality as well as by quantity. The situation in attack is different and a bit worrying though. I don't see any extraordinary talent in Germany in that sector.

That's true.

I think that Löw should try Poldi as lone striker in some friendly games. That could work.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby The Spyware » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:19 am

IMO Podolski is a trash as ST and he is like being a ''Programmed'' player and that help him only on the left wing to use his standard software :mrgreen:

I want to see in the future

Goetze----Oezil----Reus
----------Mueller--------

That would be great with EXTREMELY intelligent, fast and superskilled 4 players upfront insteads of using that programmed man who I really hate his '' Run - Close your eyes - shoot '' style

with Schweini - Khedira behind them and Lahm-Hummels-Batsuber-LB and Neuer

It seems an invincible team :o
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby medjahedm » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:28 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I think that Löw should try Poldi as lone striker in some friendly games. That could work.

Thats actually a pretty good idea. Hed constantly be switching places with Ozil, Muller, and whoever is playing on the left so hed have more than enough support. In addition, Germany's CMs know how to play forward which would make for an extremely dynamic midfield/attack. The other option would be to do the same but with Muller assuming he can put on some muscle. These might be the only real options unless Gomez succeeds with the National team.

The Spyware wrote:IMO Podolski is a trash as ST

That was before. Who knows, maybe now with the new style of football played by germany he would work better as a striker. Also, YlonenXabi said it should be tried in a friendly and whats the harm in trying? If Gomez doesnt work its not like we have too many other choices
medjahedm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aria » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:24 am

what are this guy`s main attributes? his best position?
have you guys watched him ever?
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:49 am

aria wrote:what are this guy`s main attributes? his best position?

He is A 10

and plays as CM if needed

They Call him New Ozil , Because his style is similar to Oezil , his origins are from Turkey Like Ozil and He was Born in Gelsenkirchen Like Ozil

He has some intelligent passes and good short dribbling ,but his best IMO are his outside shots , he can give some hammers that are cool
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:42 pm

I like the sound of his surname, it has a certain rhyme to it :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:43 pm

MrLinky wrote:As for offensive-midfielders, Germany is set for years to come by quality as well as by quantity. The situation in attack is different and a bit worrying though. I don't see any extraordinary talent in Germany in that sector.

Yes, but also they got now in last line very good future. Sometimes Germany was critised 'cause of tall Merte and Metzelder, they are little clumsey, slow... Now on thoose tu positions are Badstuber and Hummels. On left and right backs excellent situation. Lahm(L&R side), Boateng(L&R side), Beck(R side, maybe L too), Jansen(L side), Schmeltzer(L side)... On two 6 positions Schweini & Khedira, also Bender from Dortmund... Offensive Kroos, Özil, Marin, Götze, Holtby, Schürrle, Podolski, Gomez... Keepers... Neuer, Adler, Wiese and much others. They must in next 8 years become a european and world cup winners with such a players. 8)
I don't think that Germany is going to have a problems. Only what can happen is much more motivation from player to fight for positions in 1st team.

This youngster Gündogan still can decide in which team he wants to play... However, much better choice for him is Elf. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News