You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Grégory Coupet

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Grégory Coupet

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:04 pm

Lyon goalkeeper Gregory Coupet has invited Europe's big clubs to bid for him over the summer.

The French international has extended his contract with Lyon through to 2010, but that hasn't stopped him from welcoming the interest of Europe's top clubs.

"Yes, there is a commitment [towards Lyon], but when teams like Barça, Milan or Bayern come calling, it is difficult to turn them down," Coupet told France Football.

He was also not averse to playing in England, and even cited the fact that his children knew the language.

"As my children speak English, it would not concern be to go to the Premier League," he said.

"The players with whom I have spoken have told me that football there is something completely different, and that is always very exciting for a player."

Bayern Munich and AC Milan are lookign for successors to Oliver Kahn and Dida, respectively, while Barcelona are also looking to add a world class goalkeeper to their squad ahead of next season.

Arsenal are also said to be interested in the Frenchman given the uncertainty over Jens Lehmann's future at the Emirates.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:16 pm

He is good i say and yes i would want to see a Gregory in Bayern.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:47 pm

I think he is one of the best keepers in the world but i say give the job to Rensing
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:13 am

It would be good to sign him, but no more than one year, because he is already 35.

That if Kahn decides to rertire at the end of the season :roll:
FC Bajern

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News