You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gonzalo Higuaín [Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Gonzalo Higuaín [Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín]

Postby Alberto » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Apparently we are interested in Higuain

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/el-sue ... 10602.html

The translation goes something like this:

Bayern's dream

Jupp Heynckes wants him

Jupp Heynckes, coach of Bayern Munich, wants to close the recruitment of Gonzalo Higuain by all means. The German club would make an effort to sign the 'Pipita'.

The Bavarian club is in need of titles, and wants to get a booster luxury to regain the Bundesliga.

Despite this possible signing attempt by the German team, Jose Mourinho is counting with the striker and is difficult to purchase.
"El llocu nun ye l'home que perdió la razón. El llocu ye l'home que perdió tou, menos la razón..." G.K. Chesterton
Alberto
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Gonzalo Higuain

Postby Element » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 pm

I read that he is one of the players who are going to Leave Real Madrid this summer

BUT

Higuain as Offensive All-rounder back up..!! (or even Starter because he is TOP , and could take a spot of one of the offensive 4)

His contract is till 2016 and his market worth is 38 million euros, HE IS TOP and he is still 23

BOAH Too good and most importantly TOO EXPENSIVE to be true

also doubt that he will be happy to come WITHOUT a guaranteed starting spot
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Gonzalo Higuaín [Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín]

Postby Conquistador » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 pm

If we take him we must have a normal balance between foreigners and Germans (more Germans)
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AMLN » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Too good to be true. Probably moar bovine feces
AMLN
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 am

Ummm, nope. Higuain is good, but he would cost too much, and he is not worth the money. Gomez has been great, Muller has been great, Olic is coming back and hopefully will recover his form, Petersen seems like a very good prospect. We're not gonna get another striker.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby uzi716 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:01 am

Higuain is so good, I wish we can get him. But this is nothing but a dream scenario.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 am

I really really doubt that RM will let him go... he is their best Mittelstuermer! Benzema? maybe they sell him... (he's no good to us).... But I don't think Higuain is for sale!
Anyway... we don't have a free position for a striker, and his price would be enormous... so it should be a BS rumor.
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby quaazi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:59 am

This is probably the most retarded rumour I've heard this transfer season. Bayern is not Chelsea, who thinks all problems can be solved by splashing cash at a big name striker. Then given the fact that we have 4 players who are challenging the striker spot... it's just stupid.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Our board said they have "reached an agreement" with jupp that no new striker will come in even if Klose leaves.
Now that this agreement has been made, i dunno why Jupp would all of a sudden need a big name striker...
So, its gotta be a rumour and nothing more.
Wish we were interested in Raul Albiol rather than this guy.//
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:55 pm

I think it would be more prudent of the management spending some of that money possibly on sorting out the defence rather than spunking it away on one attacking player, especially when, for the most part, our attack is actually quite good!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2011/2012 Generic transfer thread

Postby hgb09 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Now that's interesting (don't know if we should open a new thread):

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 03643.html

According to a Spanish newspaper, Higuain said that 5 clubs are interested in him but that he wants to come to Bayern. That would be great but the problem is that he will cost a lot.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby RAGHU » Fri May 04, 2012 1:32 pm

hgb09 wrote:Now that's interesting (don't know if we should open a new thread):

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 03643.html

According to a Spanish newspaper, Higuain said that 5 clubs are interested in him but that he wants to come to Bayern. That would be great but the problem is that he will cost a lot.

he has 200M release clause and few days back he said he is happy and doesnt want to leave Real.
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby hgb09 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

No man, he's leaving Real for sure. Yesterday during their celebrations after winning La Liga, all the players signed a shirt saying: "Thank you for everything"
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Fri May 04, 2012 1:47 pm

That would be a real "bomb"
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Rogach » Fri May 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Transfermarkt is valuing him at 35mil and we are actually the favourites to sign according to them! And if he really wants to go to Bayern, we can probably get him for like 30 mil. This would be aawsome, he truly is a MOTHERF***ING BOMB!!! YEA!!!!!! And he speaks french, so he can keep Riery happy when DVB leaves!!! Super duper ultra BONUS!!!
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News