You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gonzalo Higuaín [Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Gonzalo Higuaín [Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín]

Postby quaazi » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:27 pm

I'm not sure if Coman is as young as his namesake and can't remember 2005-06 or if he's just yanking our chains here... :mrgreen:
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:36 pm

CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby tflags » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Coman wrote:
tflags wrote:
MoFattal wrote:For the life of me I can't understand why didn't they sought replacements for their Jurassic wing backs. How old are they, 40?

Alves and Lichsteiner have the same age of Lahm and Rafinha. Like for our player, they can easily play at top level for 2 years.

Alex Sandro will be the starter, he is 24 or 25.

I don't know. Replacing Lichtsteiner (32) with a dude a year older than him didn't exactly sound like a good decision. Evra on the other side is what, 34? Which leaves Sandro as the only proper full back not about to hit retirement.

And regarding the comparison to Lahm and Rafinha, you have heard of a dude name Kimmich, don't you? Plays for the national team, thinks he's Pep's fourth lost son. Has been called Lahm's proper successor by about half the football watching world. Almost got the best young player award at the Euro. . .
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:58 pm

SBash22 wrote:what else are they going to sign? they're set defensively.... they have a midfield of Khedira, Pjanic, and Marchisio, which is solid when fit.... and it sounds like they're going to add another.... they have Dybala and Mandzukic in attack.... in terms of their top 17 or 18 guys, they're one of the top 5-6 teams in the world

A replacement for Pogba himself for starts. Fullbacks wouldn't hurt too.

At the end of the day I am 99% sure they could have bought Aubameyang for much less.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:00 pm

I think that they might sign Kovacic
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:02 pm

quaazi wrote:I'm not sure if Coman is as young as his namesake and can't remember 2005-06 or if he's just yanking our chains here... :mrgreen:

I'm only very slightly older than Coman and remember what you're talking about very clearly. :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:22 pm

tflags wrote:
Coman wrote:
tflags wrote:[quote="MoFattal"]For the life of me I can't understand why didn't they sought replacements for their Jurassic wing backs. How old are they, 40?

Alves and Lichsteiner have the same age of Lahm and Rafinha. Like for our player, they can easily play at top level for 2 years.

I don't know. Replacing Lichtsteiner (32) with a dude a year older than him didn't exactly sound like a good decision. Evra on the other side is what, 34? Which leaves Sandro as the only proper full back not about to hit retirement.

And regarding the comparison to Lahm and Rafinha, you have heard of a dude name Kimmich, don't you? Plays for the national team, thinks he's Pep's fourth lost son. Has been called Lahm's proper successor by about half the football watching world. Almost got the best young player award at the Euro. . .[/quote]
The thing is you're thinking mid-long term... Juve are thinking short term. They want to win the CL while they have the Italian core on board (Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Bonucci; specially Buffon). In that regard, Alves is a huge upgrade over Lichtsteiner; yes, he's old, but quality wise superb and specially with the reduced defensive workload he will have playing as an offensive wingback. Higuaín at 29 also fits great into that puzzle. Evra is a non-issue... The starter clearly has to be Sandro.

For the mid-long term they will have to get new RB, new CBs (although they have Rugani waiting for chances), probably a pure striker to complement Dybala and a new Keeper.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SBash22 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:55 pm

Coman wrote:
tflags wrote:
MoFattal wrote:For the life of me I can't understand why didn't they sought replacements for their Jurassic wing backs. How old are they, 40?

so instead of investing in a top notch goal scorer, Juve should invest in a 3rd RWB who wont start for 2-3 years at the earliest and another young LB to compete with Sandro/Evra

just brilliant

Juve has a really really good team.... and technically, they haven't sold Pogba yet.... until a team actually breaks the bank, he's a Juve player
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby SBash22 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
SBash22 wrote:what else are they going to sign? they're set defensively.... they have a midfield of Khedira, Pjanic, and Marchisio, which is solid when fit.... and it sounds like they're going to add another.... they have Dybala and Mandzukic in attack.... in terms of their top 17 or 18 guys, they're one of the top 5-6 teams in the world

A replacement for Pogba himself for starts. Fullbacks wouldn't hurt too.

At the end of the day I am 99% sure they could have bought Aubameyang for much less.

I'm pretty sure Aubameyang recently said he wont be BVB unless its for Real Madrid

I agree with you on the midfield though... if they were 100% fit, Pjanic, Marchisio, and Khedira is pretty good.... but Marchisio and Khedira seem to be nicked up a lot and miss a game here and there... if they're without 1 or both of those guys, their MF is really really weak
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm only very slightly older than Coman and remember what you're talking about very clearly. :mrgreen:

I guess Juve fans could be quite envious of the ability to blot out Calciopoli from one's memory. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:21 pm

SBash22 wrote:I'm pretty sure Aubameyang recently said he wont be BVB unless its for Real Madrid

Possibly. Money talks though. His club aren't exactly one not to sell stars when a team comes waving money at them so all it would take would be convincing the player. With the reduced transfer fee they could offer him good wages.

Speaking of which (and to get back on topic), any rumours on Higuain's wage?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:31 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:any rumours on Higuain's wage?

It was said 7M...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby SBash22 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:16 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
SBash22 wrote:I'm pretty sure Aubameyang recently said he wont be BVB unless its for Real Madrid

Possibly. Money talks though. His club aren't exactly one not to sell stars when a team comes waving money at them so all it would take would be convincing the player. With the reduced transfer fee they could offer him good wages.

Speaking of which (and to get back on topic), any rumours on Higuain's wage?

it sounds like City is after him.... so if it was 100% about money, I'd imagine City would outbid for him, especially in terms of wages

and I thought I read Higuain was like 7.5 million or so
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby German-American » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:47 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
quaazi wrote:I'm not sure if Coman is as young as his namesake and can't remember 2005-06 or if he's just yanking our chains here... :mrgreen:

I'm only very slightly older than Coman and remember what you're talking about very clearly. :mrgreen:

You're around my age?! I thought you've been a member of this forum since it has begun. Surely you would be to young for a forum in 2006.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News