You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gonzalo Higuaín [Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Gonzalo Higuaín [Gonzalo Gerardo Higuaín]

Postby Coman » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:51 pm

SBash22 wrote:I'll be anxious to see what Napoli does not.... €94 million is a ton of money and they have a chance to completely rebuild their squad and add alot of talent

3 years from now, Napoli fans may look back at this sale as the one that built the foundation of their Scudetto winning team

Well if they do a Tottenham with Bale money (Lamela, Capoue, Chadli, Soldado) #-o
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby SBash22 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:28 pm

SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:33 pm

Selling Pogba for 130m and buying Higuaín for 94m makes no sense. Huge waste of money. This deal only makes sense for Juve in the CL plan if they keep both players, I don't know if they have the financial muscle for that though...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:24 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Selling Pogba for 130m and buying Higuaín for 94m makes no sense. Huge waste of money. This deal only makes sense for Juve in the CL plan if they keep both players, I don't know if they have the financial muscle for that though...

They have (if they sell Zaza, Hernanes and Pereyra), but if Pogba ask to leave ... they won't take the risk to keep him.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:18 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Selling Pogba for 130m and buying Higuaín for 94m makes no sense. Huge waste of money. This deal only makes sense for Juve in the CL plan if they keep both players, I don't know if they have the financial muscle for that though...

Exactly. They had the chance to build an insane side and instead wasted most of the money on a striker they don't desperately need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kod2600 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:34 pm

This situation reminds me of a line from a J. Cole song:

"The good news is you came a long way (selling Pogba for insane money), The bad news is you went the wrong way (buying Higuaín with that insane money) :P
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby SBash22 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:35 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Exactly. They had the chance to build an insane side and instead wasted most of the money on a striker they don't desperately need.

I felt that way too... but I changed my mind

what else are they going to sign? they're set defensively.... they have a midfield of Khedira, Pjanic, and Marchisio, which is solid when fit.... and it sounds like they're going to add another.... they have Dybala and Mandzukic in attack.... in terms of their top 17 or 18 guys, they're one of the top 5-6 teams in the world

adding depth, especially young players, may be good for the future, but how much would it really help this year?.... they have a legit 2 year window to win now.... 2-3 years from now, Buffon, Chiellini, Barzagli, Lichtsteiner, Alves, Evra, etc will all be retired or past their prime.... why not go all in and grab an impact goal scorer and try to go for the treble

they have a really really really good squad
SBash22
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:25 am

I've had the same conversation with a couple of friends last night. The thing is that Higuain is not a 94m striker. He most certainly isn't. But that's his release clause. Juve are currently covered on all positions and have an excellent squad depth. All they needed was a goal-scoring forward who can give them that extra edge needed to have a big shot at winning the CL. It's clear winning the CL is their main priority as they've been dominating the Serie A for 5 years and will continue doing so for years to come. The options for a striker are so slim that Higuain was probably their only option for having a top goal-scorer in their squad, and they went for it. That is not to forget that they'll probably be selling Pogba for a ridiculous amount of money as well (120m or so). They have the cash and they want to use it to have a CL-winning squad. You can't blame them.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby tflags » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:59 am

MoFattal wrote:I've had the same conversation with a couple of friends last night. The thing is that Higuain is not a 94m striker. He most certainly isn't. But that's his release clause. Juve are currently covered on all positions and have an excellent squad depth. All they needed was a goal-scoring forward who can give them that extra edge needed to have a big shot at winning the CL. It's clear winning the CL is their main priority as they've been dominating the Serie A for 5 years and will continue doing so for years to come. The options for a striker are so slim that Higuain was probably their only option for having a top goal-scorer in their squad, and they went for it. That is not to forget that they'll probably be selling Pogba for a ridiculous amount of money as well (120m or so). They have the cash and they want to use it to have a CL-winning squad. You can't blame them.

Yes, there's no other explanation other than them buying out the league. Of all positions you could think of, striker was the least of their worries. Dybala (fcol) and whatwashisnamethatf*cker plus Zaza! should have things covered even on a 3-5-2 they like to play. For the life of me I can't understand why didn't they sought replacements for their Jurassic wing backs. How old are they, 40?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Coman » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:36 pm

tflags wrote:
MoFattal wrote:For the life of me I can't understand why didn't they sought replacements for their Jurassic wing backs. How old are they, 40?

Alves and Lichsteiner have the same age of Lahm and Rafinha. Like for our player, they can easily play at top level for 2 years.

Alex Sandro will be the starter, he is 24 or 25.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby Achilles » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:37 pm

The things are quite simple, is Higuain an upgrade for Juventus offense? Yes he is, better striker than Mandzukic, more goals, better goal ratio, better finishing and technique. Juventus wanted a goal scorer and they got the best of the their league! Simple as that!
Moreover the duo of Higuain-Dybale is way better than any other alternative in their current roster.
-Sporting wise

Does Higuain worth €94m price tag? Of course not, the price is easily double up than he is actual price but Juventus got 30m for Morata already, they'll get another record fee amount from Pogba 100m-120m and on top of that players like Zaza,Lemina,Perreyra,Isla could or will be sold and can bring to Turin at least €50m in total so Juventus will get ONLY from sales more than €180m plus the earnings from merchandise,Serie A champions,Champions League,tickets etc Juventus earnings will be maybe the highest earnings in their recent history so if they need a striker even an overpaid one then this is the year to overpay him, clearly!
-Financial wise

It's a win for Juventus in many areas, they get a top 5 striker(the best in Serie A) they will hit record earnings and a demonstration of some power in world football, definetely a statement that they are coming for the CL trophy! For football it's a blow the price that Higuain will be sold(and Pogba) I can't imagine if Higuain can be sold for 94m then how much for the future talented young strikers? 94M for Higuain it's madness.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Coman » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Higuain problem is in his mind. Not his pure footballistic qualities, even more now where he improves A LOT under Sarri in Napoli.

He fears in big event and big game, maybe he will correct this soon ? Maybe not.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:12 pm

the new home of El Pipita...30K monthly...700sqm with internal pool, turkish bath, sauna, 6 bathrooms, gym, and much more [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:41 pm

Coman wrote:Higuain problem is in his mind. Not his pure footballistic qualities, even more now where he improves A LOT under Sarri in Napoli.

He fears in big event and big game, maybe he will correct this soon ? Maybe not.

hope he does not:twisted:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Coman wrote:Higuain problem is in his mind. Not his pure footballistic qualities, even more now where he improves A LOT under Sarri in Napoli.

hope he does not:twisted:

Well,

If there is a club, if Bayern doesn't win Champions League, I want to see win it, it's Juventus.

I don't care about some fans they have, arrogant or else, there are everywhere in everyclub.

But about all what they did to reach the top of the European football, without Russian Gas or Arab Oil. It's beautiful and I respect that.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News