You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ganso [Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Ganso [Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima]

Postby MrLinky » Tue May 04, 2010 10:01 pm

According to topsport.com we are interested in Paulo Henrique among other clubs like Inter, Real, Juventus and Galatasaray. He's 20-years old, currently playing for Santos in the Brazilian league and is labelled as the "new Kaka".

http://www.topsport.com/sportch/generated/article/fussball/2010/05/04/11880000000.html

MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Paulo Henrique

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue May 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Decent player I must say...finally someone interesting:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Viperx » Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 pm

i think his fate will be the fate of Sosa , Santa Cruz , Breno
brought in as a promise and a big talent , and they did not really deliver .
i think Bayern has found the formula with young talent , which is investing the youth acadmy and the emerging talents from within the establishment
these players , the likes of Schwini , Lahm , Muller , Kroos - who has no problems adjusting to the BL , and if they are not cut out for Bayern , they will make it somewhere else in germany or europe - Hummels , Masimovic , Trochowski and many others .

any transfer target should be established or semi-established player .
Viperx
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Wed May 05, 2010 3:19 am

Viperx wrote:i think his fate will be the fate of Sosa , Santa Cruz , Breno
brought in as a promise and a big talent , and they did not really deliver .
i think Bayern has found the formula with young talent , which is investing the youth acadmy and the emerging talents from within the establishment
these players , the likes of Schwini , Lahm , Muller , Kroos - who has no problems adjusting to the BL , and if they are not cut out for Bayern , they will make it somewhere else in germany or europe - Hummels , Masimovic , Trochowski and many others .

any transfer target should be established or semi-established player .

I agree completely.
FC Bayern don't need another Sosa, we already have Sosa.
Our youth academy is where we should be looking for players.
Look at the players FC Bayern have already found to be future stars just this year!
Contento, Badstuber, and Muller!
Three potential superstars for FC Bayern, I mean there already going to win the treble in their fist season! :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed May 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Yea, we haven't had any particular success with our direct imports from South America. I agree that we should focus on our own youth academy and only buy South American players when they're at least proven Bundesliga quality. Leverkusen have always been good with integrating players from from that region into their team. Diego Placente, Lucio, Juan, Paulo Sergio, Renato Augusto are all players who made their first steps in the Bundesliga at Leverkusen.

As for "Ganso", he's more of a "passer" than a "finisher". He preferably plays as central offensive-midfielder, has an excellent vision and good, sharp passing, can read different situations in a game pretty well. A Riquelme or Guti type of player. He's talented, but in my opinion a move to Bayern would be too early for him at this point. Besides that, we have Kroos returning next season, plus Muller who also is best when playing a central role in our offensive system, right behind the attacker. I wouldn't know where we'd fit him in.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Ganso

Postby Element » Wed May 26, 2010 8:11 pm

for the 2nd time THIS MONTH

We are linked with 20-year old Brazilian Talent Ganso From FC Santos

Their president said that no club has offered Anything officially though
=================

Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima, genannt Ganso, gilt als das neue Super-Talent in Brasilien. Wie "Corriere dello Sport" berichtet, sollen neben zahlreichen europäischen Top-Klubs auch der FC Bayern und der VfL Wolfsburg am 20-jährigen offensiven Mittelfeldspieler interessiert sein. "Wir lesen auch jeden Tag von dem Interesse vieler Klubs. Die internationale Presse nennt vor allem spanische Klubs, aber auch englische und italienische. Bis jetzt ist aber kein Angebot bei uns eingegangen. Santos will den Spieler nicht verkaufen. Wir wollen Ganso so lange wie möglich bei uns halten." Bis jetzt haben wir allerdings noch kein Angebot erhalten", sagte der Präsident Louis Ribeiro.
WORLD CUP FEVER :D
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Paulo "Ganso" Henrique

Postby nur4bayern » Wed May 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Element wrote:for the 2nd time THIS MONTH

We are linked with 20-year old Brazilian Talent Ganso From FC Santos

Their president said that no club has offered Anything officially though
=================

Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima, genannt Ganso, gilt als das neue Super-Talent in Brasilien. Wie "Corriere dello Sport" berichtet, sollen neben zahlreichen europäischen Top-Klubs auch der FC Bayern und der VfL Wolfsburg am 20-jährigen offensiven Mittelfeldspieler interessiert sein. "Wir lesen auch jeden Tag von dem Interesse vieler Klubs. Die internationale Presse nennt vor allem spanische Klubs, aber auch englische und italienische. Bis jetzt ist aber kein Angebot bei uns eingegangen. Santos will den Spieler nicht verkaufen. Wir wollen Ganso so lange wie möglich bei uns halten." Bis jetzt haben wir allerdings noch kein Angebot erhalten", sagte der Präsident Louis Ribeiro.

Why would we need another CAM? It also says that the International press links him primarily to Spanish, English & Italian clubs.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby thulkazal » Wed May 26, 2010 9:16 pm

huhu Ganso is next star for sure ... that kiddo own
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bluetiger » Thu May 27, 2010 1:47 pm

he plays CAM, but his best position is cm

its like sweini, he played on the wings, attacking, but he lacked speed..now he is world class.. its not where u play, its about where you can be best.. ganso has the touch and mobility necessary to exceed next to sweini and be van bommels successor.. this is the type of player van gaal likes.. thats why i proposed pastore from palermo or arda turan as other good possibilities. alaba should also be considered
bluetiger
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Element » Thu May 27, 2010 2:23 pm

I Never Saw him play , But he is called the NEW KAKA so i assume that he has some skills
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Maybe he can replace MVB...
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby vijay92 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:31 am

He said to have outplayed robinho this year in brazil, dont really see the point of signing him but he might a real talent. Him and neymar were the best two players in brazil according (tim vickery bbc) and they where closer than ronaldinho to go to the world cup. Brazilian people were really angry after dunga didn't pick them
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Paulo Henrique 'Ganso'

Postby DonFRANZZ » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 pm

According to http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/mi ... nso-872481

Milan, Real Juve and BAYERN are interested at the Brazilian Ace Paulo Henrique 'Ganzo'.

Santos want 23 million for him and his contract with them expires in 2015.
DonFRANZZ
Getting the hang of it

Re: Paulo Henrique 'Ganso'

Postby Element » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:54 pm

DonFRANZZ wrote:According to http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/mi ... nso-872481

Milan, Real Juve and BAYERN are interested at the Brazilian Ace Paulo Henrique 'Ganzo'.

Santos want 23 million for him and his contract with them expires in 2015.

LVG does not like Brazilians , especially the ones from the Brazilian League

But i prefer his Colleague Neymar , especially for that price
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:18 pm

I read on 4 4 2 that we're interested in Neymar.
hgb09
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News