You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Gabriel Jesus [Gabriel Fernando de Jesus]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Gabriel Jesus [Gabriel Fernando de Jesus]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:02 pm

ottackon wrote:Bayern have actually been out of the race for some time now, as it seems that the fear of a new Breno episode is still on the minds of Bayern's decision makers.

I hope there are reasons other than this as we should have learned from the "let's sign Gotze instead of Neymar fiasco".
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby itisrising » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
itisrising wrote:Not sure on Bayern's interest but you have to remember clubs will brief the media that they didn't want a player they missed out on. Bayern, Barca, Atletico, United, Inter were all interested in him so it's a major coup for us.

You are right but Reschke went up to Brazil quite a few weeks ago and the rumours died out soon after. It seems that Bayern ended their interest unlike some of the other clubs you mentioned.

Still, at this point in time it is indeed a major coup. We'll see how it works out.

Both Jesus and Sane will be so exciting to watch. Bayern probably didn't want to take another risk after Sanches. I would be so shocked if Pep only stays here for 3 years with all the signings he has made. Looks like we're building a side with future superstars!
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby nm462272 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:19 pm

itisrising wrote:I would be so shocked if Pep only stays here for 3 years

be careful... ;)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Roonzil » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:24 pm

itisrising wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
itisrising wrote:Not sure on Bayern's interest but you have to remember clubs will brief the media that they didn't want a player they missed out on. Bayern, Barca, Atletico, United, Inter were all interested in him so it's a major coup for us.

You are right but Reschke went up to Brazil quite a few weeks ago and the rumours died out soon after. It seems that Bayern ended their interest unlike some of the other clubs you mentioned.

Still, at this point in time it is indeed a major coup. We'll see how it works out.

Both Jesus and Sane will be so exciting to watch. Bayern probably didn't want to take another risk after Sanches. I would be so shocked if Pep only stays here for 3 years with all the signings he has made. Looks like we're building a side with future superstars!

We signed Gotze, Coman, Costa and Kimmich while Pep was here...age doesn't tell you anything about his long term plan ;)
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:47 pm

itisrising wrote:
I would be so shocked if Pep only stays here for 3 years with all the signings he has made.

I don't quite agree. Or do you think he thought he'd claim Thiago als nichts in a real vision of staying at Bayern for a dozen years?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Ita media: GJ will stay in Bra until Dec.
MC paid €34.000 000

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nnemani92 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:21 pm

itisrising wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

By that logic Pep should have still been at Barcelona, right. Wait till your chickens hatch before you start counting.
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:09 pm

Well... For all the "possible" reasons claimed here it would be plain stupid to miss out on the two... Ribéry and Robben skyrocketed us to European TOP level... Sané and Jesus seem to be the next big hits... Coman is promising... But he won't carry us the same way, especially with no counterpart on the other side... I think this is gonna kick back in an area where it really hurts...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby itisrising » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:35 am

#12 wrote:Well... For all the "possible" reasons claimed here it would be plain stupid to miss out on the two... Ribéry and Robben skyrocketed us to European TOP level... Sané and Jesus seem to be the next big hits... Coman is promising... But he won't carry us the same way, especially with no counterpart on the other side... I think this is gonna kick back in an area where it really hurts...

It's not just a matter of going in for the player and getting him. If Bayern were seriously in for Jesus, what exactly makes them more attractive than Madrid, Barca, Milan, City, United etc. The Sane deal is slightly different as you should have been front-runners for him but Jesus was a tough capture for every top side interested.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:54 am

Sorry, but atm Bayern simply ARE more attractive than Milan, City and United...
Even your side is not yet a sure CL starter... ;)
We'll be in it for the trophy again... This might change again, but right now we still have an edge...
You may state your pulling power and your coache's as often as you want, but first and foremost you just offer the best chances for them to actually play... ;)
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby itisrising » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:27 am

#12 wrote:Sorry, but atm Bayern simply ARE more attractive than Milan, City and United...
Even your side is not yet a sure CL starter... ;)
We'll be in it for the trophy again... This might change again, but right now we still have an edge...
You may state your pulling power and your coache's as often as you want, but first and foremost you just offer the best chances for them to actually play... ;)

When we talk about attractiveness of a club, financial power also comes into. Right now, Bayern can't compete with with Manchester club. KDB came to us because we were willing to pay more than Bayern which swayed his decision. Munich are a big club but I think both Spanish clubs are more attractive and, by the fact that we have 3 Bayern targets in the form of KDB, Sane and Jesus, we are neck and neck or slightly ahead. This doesn't mean we are the bigger club but we are more attractive as a package.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:32 am

itisrising wrote: by the fact that we have 3 Bayern targets in the form of KDB, Sane and Jesus

It's about timing... we can't pile players just like that... if something like that happened when Robben and Ribery retire and we didn't have 2 others as their replacement already, you would have every right to that claim.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby itisrising » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:41 am

JANCKER wrote:
itisrising wrote: by the fact that we have 3 Bayern targets in the form of KDB, Sane and Jesus

It's about timing... we can't pile players just like that... if something like that happened when Robben and Ribery retire and we didn't have 2 others as their replacements already, you would have every right to that claim.

Sure but I don't think that takes away from my general point that, apart from German/Bundesliga talents, Bayern aren't as attractive as they are on the field. Barca and Madrid have their obvious appeal, as do we and United. I feel Bayern lacks a certain identity which doesn't make the club as attractive. De Bruyne and Sane could have chosen to stay until the time was right but decided not to which says something IMO. If Bayern were in for Jesus alongside all the top European sides, Bayern wouldn't necessarily be huge favourites to sign him despite having a fantastic team.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:48 am

Bayern got money and runs debt-free unlike all other big clubs... we spend sensibly... we are the best run club in the world, simple as that.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby itisrising » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:00 am

JANCKER wrote:Bayern got money and runs debt-free unlike all other big clubs... we spend sensibly... we are the best run club in the world, simple as that.

I think we are but that's besides the point in many regards. Bayern don't have the allure that Barca and Madrid do. You see kids from all over the world dreaming to play for the big two. Bayern don't have that sort of worldwide appeal. City and United have 2 of the most sought after managers - managers that players would dream of playing under. Add to that the financial power that we have because Premier League clubs are more willing to spend. Bayern is in the in between where it lacks the attractiveness to match it's profile as a club imo.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News