You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:22 am

We aint going nowhere with only 16 mil. thats how much wer gonna get for hargreaves ! i guess we need to step up with like 20 something..or more than 25 because if the other clubs get into the cash game then au revoir Bayern.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:28 pm

16.5 million euros... Man Utd bid 30 million euros for Hargreaves, so if the report is true then we bid half of the money of the bid we rejected from Man Utd.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fa » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:41 pm

Hoeness stated today that the coming of Ribery to Bayern is very unlikely :!:
This is yet another blow for our midfield next season. In the same interview he also puts down the rumours about Mourinho being the next Bayern coach..
Seems like our problems just get wors

Source (german) : http://www.sportal.de/nncs/fussball/200 ... 00000.html
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:52 pm

Unfortunately, I don't know if it's Uli's fault about Ribery. The new OM owner (Canadian guy, forgot his name) has been saying that Ribery and Cisse are going nowhere now that he owns the team. Money talks in football, but with this new owner OM are going to have more of it and therefore be less tempted to sell Ribery to anyone, not just Bayern. Uli and KHR are just going to have to be more creative in the transfer market, just like our midfield has to be for the rest of the season. :P :?
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:23 pm

Reality is, even if OM agree to sell him, he´d rather go to Lyon, Real or Arsenal.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:13 pm

Bayern Munich have admitted defeat in their quest to sign Marseille star Franck Ribery. The 23-year-old creative midfielder has been linked with a move to the German giants but with a takeover of Marseille imminent it seems he will stay.

Bayern general manager Uli Hoeness stated that they would end their interest.

"Marseille are going to be bought-out by Jack Kachkar," he said.

"We do not believe at all that one of his first steps as owner will be to sell a fan-favourite for the supporters at the Stade Velodrome."

Canadian pharmaceutical magnate Kachkar has been linked with Marseille all season and, with the buyout at the stage of due diligence, it is expected to be completed in the coming month with Sven-Goran Eriksson tipped to take the managerial reins.

"Today, our chances of recruiting Ribery are close to nothing," Hoeness concluded.

I was not surprised by this because 1) I didn't think we could land him anyways and 2) He said before the season that he wanted to stay at Marseille. With this owner, he really does have a reason to stay because I'm sure this guy is going to do whatever is possible to keep Ribery happy.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:18 pm

It's not a disaster if we don't land him...:)..
There are plenty of other players out there who are better than Ribery...
So lets hope Uli and KHR will try to sign some stars this summer.
Also, Hitzfeld can suggest them some real good players. :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:45 pm

Buy Nani!

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:04 am

Or Simao

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby diegis » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:18 pm

Or Quaresma (better than Simao and Nani) :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:38 pm

supr4king wrote:Or Quaresma (better than Simao and Nani) :)

IMO Nani will be as good as Ronaldo in few years ....

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:54 pm

Bayern Munich chairman Franz Beckenbauer has declared an interest in taking Marseille's Franck Ribery to the club, but fears the might of Real Madrid will prove too much.

Ribery joined Marseille from Galatasaray and has been linked with a move away from the Stade Velodrome ever since impressing at the World Cup for France.

Beckenbauer said the Bavarian giants would like to sign Ribery, but added to Spanish daily Marca that "it is not possible to compete with Real Madrid in economic terms."

Los Merengues sporting director Predrag Mijatovic has expressed his intention to take the speedy attacking midfielder to the Santiago Bernabeu.

After the tournament last summer - in which he helped his country to the final - Ribery declared that he would see out the remaining four years of his contract.

However, he has since alleged that he would be willing to move sooner.

Eurosport - Jonathan Symcox - 14/02/2007 16:48
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:56 pm

he is not coming to Allianz....
in this world money means a lot and specially in football...yeah Ribery au revoir mon ami !!
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:06 pm

supr4king wrote:Or Quaresma (better than Simao and Nani) :)

Wasn't Quaresma a Barca reject?

Anyways, people say that Nani is the next big thing from Portugal.....:P...I haven't seen much of him though.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:30 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Wasn't Quaresma a Barca reject?

Anyways, people say that Nani is the next big thing from Portugal.....:P...I haven't seen much of him though.

eto`o was also a reject at real madrid, simao was also a reject at barca, there are many examples...
Quaresma is top class, u should see him more.

Quaresma was seen as a talented player with a major short-coming: lack of defensive skills. This shortcoming has now been corrected - and is seen as one of Co Adriaanse's main achievements - and Quaresma is a real team player, helping both in defense whenever needed, and in offense, with his stunning dribbling skills and magical passes and crosses. He has become famous for his amazing technique in which he crosses the ball with the outer part of his right foot, in order to achieve a curve in which the ball is "pulled" away from the keeper right to the feet of the striker.

There were also reports suggesting that Chelsea FC has made a £14 million bid to move the player during the January transfer window but failed due to the differences between Jose Mourinho and Roman Abramovich. Reports are suggesting that the move will be completed in summer 2007
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News