You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:42 pm

Personally I think we might still have a chance for Ribery no matter what transfer deal goes through we really need this guy.

SNAKE
Last edited by SNAKE on Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:02 am

We will go after Ribery , that is certain because of the fact of our interest long time now . We got cheap that german striker and we are going to offer maximum 30 milions for Frank.
We can get him if we do well in Europe and claim till the end the domestic champioship .=)
We play the game of cash well and hopefully Sagnol can convince Ribery.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:15 pm

There is something about Ribery in Bayern's official website .. . i struggle to understand what it says'coz its in german ..any help ?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:00 pm

Ribery been linked to bayern baby :D
Dont worry all guys over here.Bayern is really interested in him.Karl has talked to marseille president and apparetnly we'll see him in the friendly tournament.If talks finalize,he will arrive in the winter only
the only thing is that much depends upon the fitness of deisler.If he's fit again thenn................... :cry:
http://www.eurosport.com/football/bundesliga/2006-2007/sport_sto1049306.shtml
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:09 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:There is something about Ribery in Bayern's official website .. . i struggle to understand what it says'coz its in german ..any help ?

Here you go pal
Some grammar mistake.but you will be able to understand
Repeatedly Uli Hoeneß and papas Diouf stuck am at the Monday morning in the frame of the press conference to the start of the "Mohammad Rashid internationally Football Championship" in Dubai the heads together and conversed. The ratio between the manager of the FC Bavaria and the president of Olympique Marseille is best. One knows and appreciates himself out of numerous meeting in the UEFA and the G 14. Even the current interest of the FCB at Marseilles Franck Ribéry did not damage the good relations of both club.

"You have it very appreciated, that we always very correctly advanced are", told Hoeneß after the organization, "we are not first at the player rangegangen, but rather have always first officially in Olympique Marseille contact g sharp respect." Already in the past summer tried the FC Bavaria unsuccessfully to obligate the French national player.

Hoping for Deisler

In Dubai, Hoeneß strengthened now the interest in the offensive midfield participant. "Ribéry is a player, that us interests", said the FCB-manager, "however he is not the number one or two on the list." An obligation hangs also with the development of Sebastian Deisler together. "if Sebastian again so returns, how it indicated it before Christmas, is the necessity of a transfer of Franck Ribéry kleiner."

The transfer is dependent however naturally also of Olympique Marseille and Ribéry itself. "we have an excellent relation to Bavaria Munich. But that is, that Franck Ribéry to Munich does not change", emphasized papas Diouf and noticed on: "also the player must with a change agreed be."

Wait for a signal

Ribéry had said it "very clearly", "that it wants to help the club first once to reach its goals. After that we will see", told Diouf. Over the future of Ribéry, that possesses in Marseille yet one to 2010 running contract, yet would nothing be decided. And naturally Marseilles president wants to obtain also "the best price" how he openly admitted.

For the FC Bavaria this means: await. "we have not yet with the player spoken, because that also not permitted is", reported Hoeneß, "that becomes first up-to-date if Marseille gives a signal, that it ready are to be spoken, and if we have also of sporting side the feeling to want to make that. We wait now once in all quiet from."

Marseilles promise

In the case a transfer, the FC Bavaria will have to have however in any case a little word a say. "Diouf has me promised: Before they make a decision, they will speak with us", said Hoeneß. In Dubai, it will run becomes Diouf and Ribéry certainly yet often over the way. The FC Bavaria and Olympique Marseille live in the same hotel.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:10 pm

A better one??
“We wait now times off” Hoeness affirms interest in Ribéry

MORE TO THE TOPIC

Uli Hoeness in the FCB.tv interview > ISDN > DSL1 > DSL2

08.01.2007 Several times Uli Hoeness and Pape Diouf in the Monday morning were football Championship in the context of the press conference for the start „of the Mohammad are Rashid internationally “in Dubai the heads together and conversed. The relationship between the manager of the FC Bavaria and the president of Olympique Marseille is in the best way. One knows and estimates themselves from numerous meetings with the UEFA and the G 14. Even the current interest of the FCB to Marseille Franck Ribéry did not harm the good relations of both clubs.

„You have it very estimated that we proceeded always very correctly “, told Hoeness after the meeting, „we are to the player do not only rangegangen, but always only officially with Olympique Marseille contact searched. “In the past summer the FC Bavaria already tried unsuccessfully to obligate the French national player.

Hope for Deisler

In Dubai Hoeness affirmed now the interest in the offensive centre zone participant. „Ribéry is interested a player, us “, said the FCB manager, „however it is not the number one or two on the list. “An obligation is connected also with the development of Sebastian Deisler. „If Sebastian returns again in such a way, as he suggested it before Christmas, then is smaller the necessity for a transfer of Franck Ribéry. “

Dependent is the transfer however naturally also of Olympique Marseille and Ribéry. „We have a exzellentes relationship to Bavaria Munich. But it does not mean that Franck Ribéry changes stressed Pape Diouf to Munich “, and marked: „Also the player must agree with a change. “

Control rooms on a signal

Ribéry to him „completely clearly “said, „that it the club only once to help wants to achieve its goals. Afterwards we will see “, told Diouf. Over the future of Ribéry, which possesses contract running to 2010 in Marseille still another, still nothing is decided. And naturally of Marseille wants to obtain president also „the best price “, how he admitted openly.

For the FC Bavaria this means: are waiting. „We did not speak yet with the player, because that is also not permitted “, to reported Hoeness, „that becomes only up-to-date if Marseille a signal gives that they are ready to talk, and even if we have from sporty side the feeling to want to make. We are waiting now times in all peace. “

Of Marseille promise

In case of a transfer the FC Bavaria will have an in any case Wörtchen put in a word however. „Diouf promised me: Before they make a decision, they will talk with us “, said Hoeness. In Dubai will it will run Diouf and Ribéry surely still repeatedly over the way. The FC Bavaria and Olympique Marseille live in the same hotel
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:31 pm

great news
i hope he will chose bayern instead of arsenal, real and others.. :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:31 pm

I hope he will, but I´m not convinced Bayern will buy a star outside Germany until I see it. Makaay was the last one...
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:58 pm

Van Bommel was the last one paddy
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
England

Postby Paddy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:25 am

FCB 4 EVA wrote:Van Bommel was the last one paddy

Well Van Bommel isn´t a big star is he? He is a well known player but far from being a superstar like Ribery.
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:43 am

Actually Van Bommel is a more famous player. He won the Champions League last season! And he was highly influential in PSV's CL run a couple of seasons back.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dracus » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:47 am

Arsenal and RM are more close to ribery than us.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:40 pm

dracus wrote:Arsenal and RM are more close to ribery than us.

whys is that ?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:12 pm

MUTU wrote:Actually Van Bommel is a more famous player. He won the Champions League last season! And he was highly influential in PSV's CL run a couple of seasons back.

But he was in Barca´s first team only cause of the injuries. And yeah he was good at PSV but he´s no Superstar and Ribery on the other hand is a higly regarded young player.

Where did you see a superstar go to another club for 6mio€? I mean VB is a good player but there are loads better at his position. While Ribery can develop in one of the best midfielders in the world.
Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:01 pm

Paddy wrote:
MUTU wrote:Actually Van Bommel is a more famous player. He won the Champions League last season! And he was highly influential in PSV's CL run a couple of seasons back.

But he was in Barca´s first team only cause of the injuries. And yeah he was good at PSV but he´s no Superstar and Ribery on the other hand is a higly regarded young player.

Where did you see a superstar go to another club for 6mio€? I mean VB is a good player but there are loads better at his position. While Ribery can develop in one of the best midfielders in the world.

When Barcelona bought him, there were a host of clubs after him, Bayern included. This just suggests his importance. Ribery is hardly famous. People just recognise him as a young promising player, whereas MVB is recognised as a player with experience and a true leader. 6 million was a bargain, mainly thanks to him not being a first teamer in Barcelona's star studded team. Didn't Bremen get Diego for 6 million? And he's much younger than MVB as well...

I'm not suggesting MVB is a superstar, but I don't think Ribery is, either. The superstar midfielders are playing (mainly) for Barcelona and Chelsea.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News