You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Ribéry

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby CR7 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:14 pm

he would make a great signing,doubt we can afford him though, with the likes of United,real and arsenal intrested
"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat."
(RON ATKINSON)
CR7
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:16 pm

Heard something about Arsenal making a preliminary agreement with him, but that's just a rumor. :?
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:21 pm

Well i really wish we can manage to convince Ribery to join us ...he is magnificent and right now he is what we need.
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:07 pm

ARSENAL IS NOT GOING TO BUY RIBERY JANUARY WINDOW
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:33 pm

dracus wrote:ARSENAL IS NOT GOING TO BUY RIBERY JANUARY WINDOW

YEAH ! ! ! ! ! i really wish Bayern makes a great offer to him in the summer break .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:38 pm

It's long long time....the story can take infinite number of turns..
So, lets wait on who buys whom....:)..
I do hope we get some REAL stars this year.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:01 pm

I agree
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SNAKE » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:53 am

Here is a little article I picked up.

01/01/2007 22.32

Ribery Not Quite Priceless

Half of Europe is interested in the player.

Ribery will be one of the sought after players of the next transfer period and almost certainly, if not at January, in June he will play with another team. There are many important teams interested in the lightning quick French winger and Marseille, who considered the player unsailable until recently, have started to name their price.

Whichever team would be interested in the player, will only have to pay Olympique Marseille the mighty sum of 22 million euros. A respectable price, but certainly not beyond top European clubs like Real Madrid, Juve, Lyon, and Bayern who are apparently following the player.

Let all hope that FINALLY we sign a star.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Abolla » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:53 am

Hi All happy new year

-What do you think about Franck Ribery ?
great player and in our great team he can do alot
-Do you think Bayern can afford that huge offer ?
I dont think so
-Can Bayern compete with other big clubs and win the deal ?
I have big hope in our Bavarian club, he CAN do it
-Are you with or against the departure of Hasan Salihamidzic ?
Actully i am still shocked cos he gonna leave us, Rebery is great player but also Salihamizic is our son !!!

Thnx for this topic
Abolla
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby basim » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:01 am

^
^
i agree with Herr Abolla De Margritta

Rebery is one of the greatest player in France at WC 2006
I think Byern can handel any huge offer
also as Abolla said i have big fate in our club
ill miss Salihamidzic i hope he can stay

thnx to let me write my opinion
basim
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby yoanna » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:31 pm

we ain't gon sign him, which is a shame, coz he's a marvelous player and would be a great additon to the team, any team. his performance at the WC was nothing short of impressive. but the World Cup is as close as he gets to bayern.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby dracus » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:30 pm

yoanna wrote:we ain't gon sign him, which is a shame, coz he's a marvelous player and would be a great additon to the team, any team. his performance at the WC was nothing short of impressive. but the World Cup is as close as he gets to bayern.

Be optimistic and have faith
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Ribéry Tagged at 22 Million Euros

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:14 am

Here is some new Ribery News. Which I hopefully Bayern find this good news.

02/01/2007 14.45

Ribéry Tagged at 22 Million Euros

France and Olympique Marseille midfielder Franck Ribéry has been priced at 22 million Euros by his current club. OM are willing to part with their star, but only for a quantity which will go a long way to bringing the crisis-hit club back to financial stability.

Real Madrid are known to be interested in the player and after shelling out a similar sum on Argentine promise Fernando Gago, Marseille aren’t about to give ‘Scarface’ away for a song and a smile – but will say ‘Au Revoir, Gillou’ for a decent pile of cash.

Ribbery’s previous move was shrouded in controversy as the player abruptly left Galatasaray for Olympique de Marseille, his sixth club so far. Ribéry claimed his contract with the Istanbul greats was null and void because he was owed back wages.

Galatasaray counter-attacked by claiming Ribéry's contract was still valid and that all back wages had been paid and the case is still being fully investigated by FIFA. His move back to France dovetailed with the World Cup preparation and his grooming as Zidane’s successor.

A recent poll by readers of Madrid daily ‘Marca’ (Score) showed that 80% of Real Madrid fans were in favour of the player arriving at the Bernabéu to take up the space left by Zidane – and any potential move made by David Beckham. Only 20% prefer the Madrid number 23 to the Olympique number 7.

I think we can beat Madrid for this guy, come on €22 Million aint much for Bayern. Let ALL Hope and Pray.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fa » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:57 pm

We just bought Schlaudraff, so the chance that Ribery is coming is getting very slim. He ll probably end up in Spain, Italy or England. Personally i think he ll go to Arsenal, with the French connection already present there..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:26 pm

I don't think the capture of Schlaudraff will narrow down our chances. The transfer budget is hardly dented with the transfer fee being around 1.2 million euros, and Ribery and Schlaudraff don't generally play in the same position, so we should be safe there.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News