You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Kessié [Franck Yannick Kessié]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Kessié [Franck Yannick Kessié]

Postby zozon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:59 am

MUTU wrote:
zozon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:we have a trend to give players for free... like a present...
Remember Marc V Bommel for instance ?

You give me Mark van Bommel as an example?????
Dude, he was 34 when he left for Milan. THIRTY-FOUR! Yes, he was even our captain, but he was OLD. And after Bayern, what? He lasted like a season or a two before he retired?
Mark van Bommel gave his best years at PSV and he is one of the players we never got while he was great. Just like Alonso as a last example. Both are/were DM, so I can see a pattern here, while we are at it.

Tell me one WC player we gave for peanuts (like you say) who had a long-term contract or we gave up for free. There is none. Either they jumped ship because they wanted to (a year or two MAX left on contract) or their contract ended (the player or Bayern didnt wanted an extension) and they went elsewhere.

I repeat - what you are saying is a bullc*ap myth. Last WC player we gave was Kroos and clearly he wanted to go. He wasnt sold nor for peanuts, nor for free, taking in regard his remaining contract at that time.
Same goes for Gotze (wasnt even close to a world class form to up his price) or Bastian (he wasn't on a Bayern level after the WC + wanted to go to England so much).

All of the Braafheids, Pranjic's, Frings's, Borowskis, Shaqiris, Reinas, Greens were not even remotely close to a level to be sold for more. If Bayern deliberately sold players for peanuts or let them go for free - what the hell is the board doing this whole time... You are acting like this is a Swansea City fan forum and the financial/sporting guys at Sabener dont have a clue what they are doing. Or worse - like we are some humanitarian organization. Go and tell the other clubs who failed to get a Bayern player they wanted oh-so-much how "humanitary" Bayern can be... Tell Real about Ribery, Barca about Lahm and all the other players that never got sold. Even Shaqiri wasnt sold to Liverpool because they didnt wanted to.

I see Bayern as a ruthless, cold-blooded killer on the transfer market. All those fairies of how merciful Bayern is when selling are sh*t. They are Germans FFS.

Our record "in" was 25 million euros for Hargreaves who was considered a potential legend. We lost so many good players over the years for little to no money. Hamann, Babbel, Ballack, Lucio, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Gomez were sold for far less than what other clubs would have been able to get for them.

And which of those players had a 2+ years left on contract and was sold for peanuts?

My point from the start is that Bayern does two things:

1. Either they let a players contract down (because the player didnt wanted to extend and the same player didnt had a good offer when he had 1 year of contract left - or Bayern themselves dont want to extend and no good offer came the previous year for the same player) or they sell players with 1 year left for obvious reasons (money + a players wish)

2. They never sell when the player has 2+ years and that player is important to the club. They do that on purpose and thats their modus operandi for star players. Either they are allowed to leave on their final year or after the contract has ended.

This could all change though, considering the crazy amounts of money involved lately + players want a change.

p.s check for how much Kroos was sold. Hardly that Owen is our biggest "out".
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:29 am

zozon, in your mission to argue and disagree you are missing the point, which through your (somewhat valid) arguments you are ironically agreeing to: the original premise put forward by ramsej84 is that Bayern sell their players for free or for peanuts, and it is true. Give me one example of any Bayern player, key or not, sold for above his market value. If you can actually find one, then through your quest you would have no doubt remembered several players who were sold too cheaply by the standard prices at the time of their sale; hence you would have found the exception that proves the rule.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby zozon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:40 am

What is market value? Do you really believe in it? Is it a valid number after all? Do you really believe that we can well players who arent important to Bayern (sporting wise) on or above their so called market value?
What is your value of peanuts?
If you can think that Bayern can sell players with 1 year on contract left for 30+ millions - think again. We are selling low profile players for less and high profile for a very good price (Kroos). If you think we can sell Shaqiri's, out of form Gotzes for 30+ millions - think again.

No, ramsey84 is wrong. We are seling players for very good prices, considering what they meant for the team and how many years they have on contract. Selling for peanuts or giving away players like presents is a bucket-full load of mythcrap.

Just look at Barcelona and Real Madrid (especially Madrid) and their record departures, its an easy google away.

Do you really believe that if tommorow Neuer, Alaba, Lewy and all the players that have long term contracts we will sell for peanuts? Bayern selling players for peanuts is a friggin overstatement considering the factors that contributed to that sell (form, injuries, years on contract left, importance to the team, the player's wish to leave).
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:59 am

Again you are missing the point. We do sell for peanuts or for free. Take clubs of similar or slightly lower stature than Bayern. Check how much income they made from player sales and, almost definitely, they will beat Bayern. The fact we tend to sell key players in their last year of contract explains WHY we sell players for peanuts, because ultimately we do.

For example, if we sold Schweinsteiger a year earlier we could easily have made 50m+. But we didn't, for different reasons (most of which I agree with), and eventually sold a legendary player for peanuts.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby German-American » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:08 am

zozon wrote:What is market value? Do you really believe in it? Is it a valid number after all? Do you really believe that we can well players who arent important to Bayern (sporting wise) on or above their so called market value?
What is your value of peanuts?
If you can think that Bayern can sell players with 1 year on contract left for 30+ millions - think again. We are selling low profile players for less and high profile for a very good price (Kroos). If you think we can sell Shaqiri's, out of form Gotzes for 30+ millions - think again.

No, ramsey84 is wrong. We are seling players for very good prices, considering what they meant for the team and how many years they have on contract. Selling for peanuts or giving away players like presents is a bucket-full load of mythcrap.

Just look at Barcelona and Real Madrid (especially Madrid) and their record departures, its an easy google away.

Do you really believe that if tommorow Neuer, Alaba, Lewy and all the players that have long term contracts we will sell for peanuts? Bayern selling players for peanuts is a friggin overstatement considering the factors that contributed to that sell (form, injuries, years on contract left, importance to the team, the player's wish to leave).

They're saying that players like Neuer, Alaba, and Lewy would not be SOLD!! When we do sell a player, they are sold for much less money to a player of the same ability.
For example, We sold Gotze for 22 million Euro (according to TransferMarkt.com)...if an english team had him and sold him they would probably get around 40 Million Euro.
Or Hojbjerg who was sold for 15 million euro, could've been sold for much more.

Look more at other players being transferred....its ridiculous what they're selling for.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:26 am

German-American wrote:For example, We sold Gotze for 22 million Euro (according to TransferMarkt.com)...if an english team had him and sold him they would probably get around 40 Million Euro.

Probably even more considering Raheem Sterling was sold for €62.5m.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Pelin » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Madrid is good at selling their fodders. just because they sold their players to best bidder. While we care about player's wish and happiness. For instance we could have sold Röde for 25 m euros to an English team, however we cared about his wish to join BVB and sold him for less.

15 m euros is great for PEH, considering he failed at Schalke. we could have got more without Schalke failure. Regarding Götze, same case with Röde. since we should have asked for a higher number and should have created a bidding war between clubs. Same goes for Benatia. We loaned him to Juve, just because he only wanted Juve move.

They rejected 25 m euros for Kessie? Wow. They are talking about 20 m euros for Caldara. also considering they are talking about 100 m euros for Belotti. Serie A market prices are inflated like Premier League.

Kessie and Caldara only did well for 4-5 months and their prices are like that. l remember Vecino who was doing well last season and Murillo, both of them are not fullfilling expectations this season.
Last edited by Pelin on Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:47 pm

We keep the players one year too long, when we have less negotiating power we sell.

Some Chelsea fans prefer Kessie to Vidal.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:53 pm

JANCKER wrote:Some Chelsea fans prefer Kessie to Vidal.

Yes like they prefer Cahill to Boateng, Courtois to Neuer, Oscar to Müller or Hazard to Ribéry.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Pelin » Tue May 16, 2017 10:56 pm

it looks like Milan got him for 28 m euros with bonuses, after they have beaten Roma for his signature.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby endrity » Wed May 17, 2017 11:18 am

Chinese money making a difference I guess.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mani » Wed May 17, 2017 10:57 pm

JANCKER wrote:We keep the players one year too long, when we have less negotiating power we sell.

Some Chelsea fans prefer Kessie to Vidal.

Because they know they dont have any chance getting Vidal
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News