You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Franck Kessié [Franck Yannick Kessié]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Franck Kessié [Franck Yannick Kessié]

Postby JANCKER » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Bring him in the winter...

Can't see tweet? Click here!
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:54 pm

I've never seen him play live but I heard good things about him. I even have him in my fantasy serie A team :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:55 pm

I don't think another box-to-box midfielder is needed. We already have Sanches and Vidal.

If a midfielder is to buy, it's more kind of a playmaker to replace Alonso and/or Kimmich (RB)
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby JANCKER » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:41 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 pm

And we sell our players for peanuts or for free

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:And we sell our players for peanuts or for free

Like who???

If you mean'the Shaqiri's and all - then yes. I cant recall the last time we sold a star player FOR PEANUTS with a 2 or 3 years left on contract.
And If it was for free - its either the club nor player wanted to extend. Whats the point in extending an unhealthy relationship?

This is some bullc*ap myth you just wrote.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:55 pm

we have a trend to give players for free... like a present...
Remember Marc V Bommel for instance ?
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:59 am

ramsej84 wrote:we have a trend to give players for free... like a present...

You give me Mark van Bommel as an example?????
Dude, he was 34 when he left for Milan. THIRTY-FOUR! Yes, he was even our captain, but he was OLD. And after Bayern, what? He lasted like a season or a two before he retired?
Mark van Bommel gave his best years at PSV and he is one of the players we never got while he was great. Just like Alonso as a last example. Both are/were DM, so I can see a pattern here, while we are at it.

Tell me one WC player we gave for peanuts (like you say) who had a long-term contract or we gave up for free. There is none. Either they jumped ship because they wanted to (a year or two MAX left on contract) or their contract ended (the player or Bayern didnt wanted an extension) and they went elsewhere.

I repeat - what you are saying is a bullc*ap myth. Last WC player we gave was Kroos and clearly he wanted to go. He wasnt sold nor for peanuts, nor for free, taking in regard his remaining contract at that time.
Same goes for Gotze (wasnt even close to a world class form to up his price) or Bastian (he wasn't on a Bayern level after the WC + wanted to go to England so much).

All of the Braafheids, Pranjic's, Frings's, Borowskis, Shaqiris, Reinas, Greens were not even remotely close to a level to be sold for more. If Bayern deliberately sold players for peanuts or let them go for free - what the hell is the board doing this whole time... You are acting like this is a Swansea City fan forum and the financial/sporting guys at Sabener dont have a clue what they are doing. Or worse - like we are some humanitarian organization. Go and tell the other clubs who failed to get a Bayern player they wanted oh-so-much how "humanitary" Bayern can be... Tell Real about Ribery, Barca about Lahm and all the other players that never got sold. Even Shaqiri wasnt sold to Liverpool because they didnt wanted to.

I see Bayern as a ruthless, cold-blooded killer on the transfer market. All those fairies of how merciful Bayern is when selling are sh*t. They are Germans FFS.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:22 am

Lucio...
He went to **** us just months later....

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:40 am

ramsej84 wrote:Lucio...

Lucio ?

Our coach didn't want him anymore so he was sold. He was 30 years old and has only one year contract remaining I guess. So even if he was awesome we can't ask for more than the €9M Inter gave.

It's a little the same for Alonso coming here or Schweinsteiger who left.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby zozon » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:30 am

ramsej84 wrote:Lucio...

Lucio was bought for 12 mil and was sold for 7 with a year left on contract.
That was in 2009.
7 mil in 2009 are like 20 in the current transfer market.
pyrasur wrote:
zozon
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:22 am

zozon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:we have a trend to give players for free... like a present...

You give me Mark van Bommel as an example?????
Dude, he was 34 when he left for Milan. THIRTY-FOUR! Yes, he was even our captain, but he was OLD. And after Bayern, what? He lasted like a season or a two before he retired?
Mark van Bommel gave his best years at PSV and he is one of the players we never got while he was great. Just like Alonso as a last example. Both are/were DM, so I can see a pattern here, while we are at it.

Tell me one WC player we gave for peanuts (like you say) who had a long-term contract or we gave up for free. There is none. Either they jumped ship because they wanted to (a year or two MAX left on contract) or their contract ended (the player or Bayern didnt wanted an extension) and they went elsewhere.

I repeat - what you are saying is a bullc*ap myth. Last WC player we gave was Kroos and clearly he wanted to go. He wasnt sold nor for peanuts, nor for free, taking in regard his remaining contract at that time.
Same goes for Gotze (wasnt even close to a world class form to up his price) or Bastian (he wasn't on a Bayern level after the WC + wanted to go to England so much).

All of the Braafheids, Pranjic's, Frings's, Borowskis, Shaqiris, Reinas, Greens were not even remotely close to a level to be sold for more. If Bayern deliberately sold players for peanuts or let them go for free - what the hell is the board doing this whole time... You are acting like this is a Swansea City fan forum and the financial/sporting guys at Sabener dont have a clue what they are doing. Or worse - like we are some humanitarian organization. Go and tell the other clubs who failed to get a Bayern player they wanted oh-so-much how "humanitary" Bayern can be... Tell Real about Ribery, Barca about Lahm and all the other players that never got sold. Even Shaqiri wasnt sold to Liverpool because they didnt wanted to.

I see Bayern as a ruthless, cold-blooded killer on the transfer market. All those fairies of how merciful Bayern is when selling are sh*t. They are Germans FFS.

Our record "in" was 25 million euros for Hargreaves who was considered a potential legend. We lost so many good players over the years for little to no money. Hamann, Babbel, Ballack, Lucio, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Gomez were sold for far less than what other clubs would have been able to get for them.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:39 am

MUTU wrote:Schweinsteiger and Gomez were sold for far less than what other clubs would have been able to get for them.

And yet Bayern was lucky selling both like they did. Both of them had a extremely poor season next and Bayern would have had to write them down most probably had they stayed. Granted, both sort of came back in different fashion, but by then none could tell what sort of deal would they have been subject to. Just saýn.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:00 pm

If our sales amounts aren't brillant that's only because we keep our players until they are in end of contract (like Ballack) or at least with one year contract remaining (like Kroos or Lucio).

Our goal isn't to get great sales amounts but to have the best squad as possible.

It's easy to reach high amounts when you sell your best players with 2, 3 or 4 years contracts remaining and Bayern would have reach this if they have sold Lewandowski or Alaba this summer ... or Ribéry in 2009 .. etc.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby JANCKER » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:41 pm

Atalanta midfielder Franck Kessie is a transfer target for Manchester United as well as other leading English sides. (Source: Independent)
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News