You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fernando Torres

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Fernando Torres

Postby appudds » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:28 am

Hey guyz...
Just see this........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... eal-madrid

It seems torres has expressed his desire to join bayern though in the future....
I think bayern can ake good use of this opportunity to grab him.......
Would be gr8 if torres comes to bayern.......
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Give ur comments on this guyz
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Re: Fernando Torres

Postby Zapatista » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:14 am

"and Germany would be good too. Bayern [Munich] is a very attractive club, although playing there would be a long way in the future."

he said that would like to play in seria A and not in germany, at least not in near future
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 am

This should send a big massage to the board, we are still seen as a big club, so please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeee treat us like it and start delivering on your promise (one quality player every year).
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:11 am

hihihih 1 april passed xD maybe when his contract get out but that Uli gonna offer over 50m for one player no way,even I say it is dumb xD
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby cruz » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:09 pm

:lol: this just got me laughing! for real doh, torres in germany?! hmm i think it was just an april-joke! yea, sure it was! :P
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fernando Torres

Postby Jstall » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:22 pm

It seems as though Torres may be ready to leave Liverpool.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... r-fernando

Is he an ideal candidate to play in LVG's system? He is a tremendous striker and would be a tremendous player for Bayern.
Jstall
Getting the hang of it

Postby vijay92 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm

He might leave but I dont think we will see him wear the bayern shirt. However he would be a fantastic signing.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:26 pm

If He leaves , it will be to Chelsea

but he announced that he will Stay with liverpool next year
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Benitez left
Gerrard may leave...

But I don't think it is realistic. However Torres is one of my favourite strikers. Fcking good. I've watched him since he was 17 and played his first game for Atletico de Madrid :D He is another perfect striker for our team. With Dzeko or Torres our attack would be just the perfection. Ribery, Robben, Kroos, Dzeko/Torres =P~

But that won't happen
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby vijay92 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm

its just unrealistic that he comes to us at the moment.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fadi_Gomez » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:19 pm

vijay92 wrote:its just unrealistic that he comes to us at the moment.

why its not

1- we need someone who can finish and sure he can .
2- we need some one with a great passing abilities in front and he can
3- we need a world class striker like him .
4- we are a great team and we can get him if the boards wants him ( and he wouldn't mind ).
5- and LVG will surely be happy if someone like torres joined
Fadi_Gomez
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby vijay92 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm

before us there are still barcelona,real madrid and even inter and ac milan. He tends to have set his sight to spain or italy which makes it unrealistic. I would love to see him at the club but I am realist
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Alberto » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:25 pm

According to the media the departure of Rafa Benitez from anfield road would accelerate the decision that Fernando Torres would have said to their surroundings for several days: "If I stay in the Premiership, I do not know how much longer endure my physique".

I think that if Fernando Torres said that its because he is unlikely to sign for Chelsea or any other team in the Premiere League.

Also Fernando Torres is faithful to the shirt of Atletico Madrid so it is impossible that he wants to sign for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Finally I have nothing more to add that it is very likely that he want to sign with us unless Rafa Benitez signs for Inter and Fernando Torres decide to follow him.
Last edited by Alberto on Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"El llocu nun ye l'home que perdió la razón. El llocu ye l'home que perdió tou, menos la razón..." G.K. Chesterton
Alberto
Getting the hang of it

Postby shileno » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Without Benitez, Torres will definitely leave. Maybe he will go back to Atletico. Bayern should try to get him, he's one of the best strikers in the world after all :wink:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby vijay92 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:28 pm

I doubt it very much. He will at least have his eyes first set in italy at either of the milan. ac milan can't afford him but inter can still get him. I dont think hoeness and LGV have him on the list because it is unrealistic
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News