You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fernando Torres

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Fernando Torres

Postby Element » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:49 pm

According to this http://www.sporx.com/futbol/dunya/alman ... Q218811SXQ

Bayern wants Torres

Funny thing is that it Says that the Source is TZ

i have checked TZ and there is nothing about it !!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Element wrote:According to this http://www.sporx.com/futbol/dunya/alman ... Q218811SXQ

THe name www.sporx.com itself says it all :mrgreen:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby hgb09 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:20 pm

i saw it also on another website but it's also not something so reliable.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby shileno » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 pm

I would bench Gomez for Torres. Much more skilled and talented striker, just put him in a great team (Bayern) and give him time to regain his form, he's definitely on the top 5.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Stigger » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Looks like the press is having a field day with this transfer rumor...(except the german media for the most part lol) Reports from Spain and England state that Bayern are putting together a 32 mil bid for the striker who is out of form and wants to leave Liverpool. Even Goal.com today put together a "special" on whether or not he would come to bayern ( in essence they said absolutely but they said during the summer). BUT I wouldn't get too worked up about a possible move because the main sources are not exactly reliable by any means...

Anyway here is the link to the special

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... rs-linking
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Inury prone but a better fit than Dzeko. I don't buy it though.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KAHN » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:42 am

Paddy wrote:Inury prone but a better fit than Dzeko. I don't buy it though.

You smoked your funny cigars again didn't you? :D
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Psychaz » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 am

KAHN wrote:

Torres would be a very good fit in our team
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:19 am

i would love to see torres at bayern, but the we have about a 2% chance of him coming to bayern.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 am

Stigger wrote:Looks like the press is having a field day with this transfer rumor...(except the german media for the most part lol) Reports from Spain and England state that Bayern are putting together a 32 mil bid for the striker who is out of form and wants to leave Liverpool. Even Goal.com today put together a "special" on whether or not he would come to bayern ( in essence they said absolutely but they said during the summer). BUT I wouldn't get too worked up about a possible move because the main sources are not exactly reliable by any means...

I dont see any reason in NOT getting him IF GOMEZ FAILS TO CONTINUE HIS FORM.
We all know how gr8 a striker he is , how he can score goals. He has huge immense CL and international experience. Even though he is injury prone, but with the quality and depth in our squad, i wouldn't worry much about that (See. If Torres gets injured, we have Mueller to take the spot temporarily.. In 4-2-3-1, we will have Gustavo-Schweini as holding, Robben-Kroos-Ribery as AMs, Mueller as FW if Torres is injured)
But imagine how gr8 he wud be if he is not injured. When there were rumours linking Robben to us, many told we dont need him. He's injury prone, Blah Blah.. BUt see what he did last season. I would anyday buy him if i were the board provided Gomez fails.
As for the realism, i dont see why it is impossible to get him
He wanted to play for us
He ruled out Spain return unless he plays for At.Madrid
Leaves only England, Italy and Germany.
Italy- AC Milan wont get him.. Maybe Inter(Eto'o is there) and Juventus(best possible destination. But they cant afford him) have chance.
England- MaNu wont get him. ManC wont (THey got Dzeko now). Arsenal CANT :lol: Chelsea is the only possible destination
Germany- Bayern (Huge chance)
So, the 3 most probable clubs h would want to join is Bayern, Juventus and Chelsea
If Bayern are quite successful in CL (reaching atleast semis this season), i dont see reason why he would take this move to be a step down.. Plus, i am sure we will get a quality GK and CB which will make us even more powerful. So, its pretty much possible. All depends on Gomez though.
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby gastarana » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:50 am

appudds wrote:
Stigger wrote:Looks like the press is having a field day with this transfer rumor...(except the german media for the most part lol) Reports from Spain and England state that Bayern are putting together a 32 mil bid for the striker who is out of form and wants to leave Liverpool. Even Goal.com today put together a "special" on whether or not he would come to bayern ( in essence they said absolutely but they said during the summer). BUT I wouldn't get too worked up about a possible move because the main sources are not exactly reliable by any means...

I dont see any reason in NOT getting him IF GOMEZ FAILS TO CONTINUE HIS FORM.
We all know how gr8 a striker he is , how he can score goals. He has huge immense CL and international experience. Even though he is injury prone, but with the quality and depth in our squad, i wouldn't worry much about that (See. If Torres gets injured, we have Mueller to take the spot temporarily.. In 4-2-3-1, we will have Gustavo-Schweini as holding, Robben-Kroos-Ribery as AMs, Mueller as FW if Torres is injured)
But imagine how gr8 he wud be if he is not injured.When there were rumours linking Robben to us, many told we dont need him. He's injury prone, Blah Blah.. BUt see what he did last season. I would anyday buy him if i were the board provided Gomez fails.
As for the realism, i dont see why it is impossible to get him
He wanted to play for us
He ruled out Spain return unless he plays for At.Madrid
Leaves only England, Italy and Germany.
Italy- AC Milan wont get him.. Maybe Inter(Eto'o is there) and Juventus(best possible destination. But they cant afford him) have chance.
England- MaNu wont get him. ManC wont (THey got Dzeko now). Arsenal CANT :lol: Chelsea is the only possible destination
Germany- Bayern (Huge chance)
So, the 3 most probable clubs h would want to join is Bayern, Juventus and Chelsea
If Bayern are quite successful in CL (reaching atleast semis this season), i dont see reason why he would take this move to be a step down.. Plus, i am sure we will get a quality GK and CB which will make us even more powerful. So, its pretty much possible. All depends on Gomez though.

=D> =D> i have marked something i remember from other forums regarding Robben :lol:.i completly agree with you hes a great striker and we could use him.some people say thats we have almost no chance to sign him WTF? this is FC Bayern one of the Biggest and Richest club in the world OF COURSE WE CAN GET HIM.we cannot depend on just one striker[Gomez] or Klose wich doesnt fit our current play,Olic is out for the rest of the season and probably wouldnt be the same plus hes a bit old.
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aria » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 am

we paid our money for a good CF for gomez now we must live with him - it is correct that gomez lacks natural talent and technique compared to top complete forwards like RVP/torres/milito but he is getting better and is still 25. signing torres is wrong and the money should be spent somewhere else.
I expect us to take bendtner on loan for 2011-12 with option to buy him in summer 12 - this summer we should spend money on top LB and GK
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:38 am

what other spanish top player plays in the bundesliga? xavi - no, inesta - no, casillas - no..... There is no spanish world class player in the bundesliga, that is why he is a very long shot at being at bayern.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Aequitas1987 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:42 am

Don't need him. We have Gomez and Muller this season and the awesome Olic will be back next season, even though hes old and coming off an injury I have great faith in Olic.

Only and Only if Gomez fails miserably in the 2nd half of the season should we go for him.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

KAHN wrote:

What's so funny about it. Torres >>>>> Dzeko.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News