You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fernando Torres

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Fernando Torres

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm

MrLinky wrote:The source is obviously not to be taken seriously. But Torres, when healthy and in form, is the best and most complete striker in the world in my opinion.

=D> That's it =D>
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Psychaz » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:17 pm

ibrahimovic is IMO, hate on me all you want, still think Ibrahimovic
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Ibra is more skilled and more spectacular, but when you talk about the most complete striker I think that Torres is better by far.

And Torres proved his skills in Premier League and Champions League, while Ibra has never performed well in CL even though he has played in a lot of top teams.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Psychaz » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:38 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Ibra is more skilled and more spectacular, but when you talk about the most complete striker I think that Torres is better by far.

And Torres proved his skills in Premier League and Champions League, while Ibra has never performed well in CL even though he has played in a lot of top teams.

cuz Ibra had to do everything on his own, it was him on his own virtually when he was in Inter
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Torres was always one of my favorite striker when fit....as he is a complete striker...but he is not made for Premier League...he would be much better in any other league
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aria » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am

ibra is smarter and more talented- torres is too expensive for such an injury prone player
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby educb92 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:46 am

Psychaz wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Ibra is more skilled and more spectacular, but when you talk about the most complete striker I think that Torres is better by far.

cuz Ibra had to do everything on his own, it was him on his own virtually when he was in Inter

That's right. He didn't fit in barça cuz he needs to be the top star in attack to function properly.

And btw, man I'm so happy you're haitian. I'm dominican :D sweet to find another bayern fan from this island.
educb92
Getting the hang of it

Postby Psychaz » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:38 am

educb92 wrote:
Psychaz wrote:

That's right. He didn't fit in barça cuz he needs to be the top star in attack to function properly.

And btw, man I'm so happy you're haitian. I'm dominican :D sweet to find another bayern fan from this island.

hehe nice, i've only ever been to Haiti once though and my granparents house over there was destroyed by the hurricane :cry:
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby educb92 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 am

God I'm sorry :? :?
You guys don't deserve that. The hurricane, the earthquake and now cholera.
At least I heard FCB made their own donations after the quake =D>
educb92
Getting the hang of it

Postby Bayern33 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:07 am

torres is the best striker in the world when fit
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nur4bayern » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 am

Bayern33 wrote:torres is the best striker in the world when fit

Sorry, bro, can't agree with that one.

What I will say is Torres is beginning to return to good form and with Liverpool playing absolute sh*t this year it might work out financially for both teams. His talents lie in speed and skill with the ball at his feet, something Super Mario lacks. With that said, it would be nice to have two strikers that compliment each other. Think of it as a newer version of a Luca Toni, Miro Klose combo. We still remember that glorious first year, don't we?
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:11 am

The Torres risk and reward level is too high for the amount of money required to attain his services! Bayern just can not afford to lay out 30 - 40 million euro for a player that might only play a third or half season of games in the Bundesliga, it is too much risk involved for the level of return that is possible. :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Psychaz » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:05 am

Bayern33 wrote:torres is the best striker in the world when fit

key word right here
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby aria » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 pm

torres is wonderful , we do NOT need him
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayern33 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 pm

buy neymar for 20 million young and has very fast with lots of skill.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News