You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fernando Torres

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Fernando Torres

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:01 am

Pavlos, you need to research more about the BL before making comparisons.

1) FIFA Fair-Play is being implemented, if Italian teams fall they cant do the 100million spending to "come back from the ashes."
2) This season or next BL will probably have more spots in CL than Serie A
3) Italian players are highly priced because of the hype and media its the same thing with the English NT team, they won 1 game and they think they are going to win the whole WC, German media does not hype up the players so much, they do not sensationalize and hype as much as Italian, Spanish or English media.

The EPL and La Liga are ahead of the Bundesliga in terms of talent and teams like Sevilla and Valencia would probably give difficulty to most Bundesliga teams but their individualized club tv-rights model is only going to keep increasing the gap between the big two and the rest resulting it consistently sucking the talent away into RM/Barca or outside the La Liga. Teams like Sevilla, Valencia, Villareal will only be able to stay afloat by selling off their talent and nurturing new talent the way its going right now.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... uture-than

Right now its like this
1) EPL
2) La Liga

3) Bundesliga

4) Serie A

In the short run (2-4 years)
its going to be
1) EPL

2) La Liga
3) Bundesliga

4) Serie A

and by 2018 - 2020 its going to be unless the La Liga and Serie A seriously change their business models, they are going to keep sinking.
1) EPL
2) Bundesliga

3) La Liga

4) Serie A
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Roam abramovich Will personally go to South Africa to convince Torres to come to Chelsea
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:
Right now its like this
1) EPL
2) La Liga

3) Bundesliga

4) Serie A

In the short run (2-4 years)
its going to be
1) EPL

2) La Liga
3) Bundesliga

4) Serie A

and by 2018 - 2020 its going to be unless the La Liga and Serie A seriously change their business models, they are going to keep sinking.
1) EPL
2) Bundesliga

3) La Liga

4) Serie A

why is everybody pushing this fuccking premier league?! I really don't understand!!!

I don't have any respect for british football or their league. high tempo kick'n'rush football with highly overrated players and clubs, man, just not my type!

I really hope that they all (except tottenham and the smaller clubs) go bankrupt and that the german bundesliga & la liga take over AGAIN the european football scene!! :|
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Birthday

Postby Element » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Actually I Hate The Spanish league , and the Serie A

Real Football is played in the EPL and the Bundesliga which is the most Serious yet fun league in the world

cruz wrote:(except tottenham

So that your 3 Fellaz Keep gettin money , Noumsayin :wink:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Element wrote:Actually I Hate The Spanish league , and the Serie A

Real Football is played in the EPL and the Bundesliga which is the most Serious yet fun league in the world

depends on what kind of football you like

u see, I don't like powerfull and fast football with hard tackles and many injuries, this is rugby, not football

i enjoy to watch german football, and spanish as well... man, when u watch barca, real, valencia etc. play... man, just amazing, very skillful!

Element wrote:
cruz wrote:except tottenham

So that your 3 Fellaz Keep gettin money , Noumsayin :wink:

haha my man! :D naw, I don't give a crap about their money! but I admit that watching them - I started to like the club as well, but besides Modrić, I really like and respect Harry Redknapp!! amazing guy!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Birthday

Postby Element » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

one day i wanted to watch an AC Milan game , and it was so boring that I Slept even though i dont sleep before the sleeping time which is at Night !!!!!

cruz wrote:haha my man! naw, I don't give a crap about their money! but I admit that watching them - I started to like the club as well, but besides Modrić, I really like and respect Harry Redknapp!! amazing guy!!

Yeah my favorite English club is Tottenham because they are Physical yet Skillful
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Chelsea are offering Salomon Kalou + Alex + Yuri zhrikov (NOOOO) + cash to sign Torres
and Liverpool are thinking about this offer
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2010/07/15 ... do-torres/
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Slemba » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Element wrote:Chelsea are offering Salomon Kalou + Alex + Yuri zhrikov (NOOOO) + cash to sign Torres

WTF ?!!
This is PURE insanity #-o
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby README » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Is Chelsea out of his mind Zhirkov for Torres?????? No sense, Abrahimovic wouldnt do that, althoough they didnt renew Ballack so this could be real. Liverpool should accept it
README

Postby dambun » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Element wrote:Chelsea are offering Salomon Kalou + Alex + Yuri zhrikov (NOOOO) + cash to sign Torres

This is stupid!
First of all... Kalou is a great future prospect for them.... Second, Did all of these player agree to play for a non-CL team???
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:35 pm

That's great news to me. If Liverpool reject the offer, that means both Alex and Zhirkov are available, and either of them will be good for us.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:40 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:That's great news to me. If Liverpool reject the offer, that means both Alex and Zhirkov are available, and either of them will be good for us.

you are amazing man

This is the main Reason i have posted this

Congrats you are the first one to come to this conclusion

Sadly Rummenigge announced that Contento is our LB of 2010-2011
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Element wrote:Congrats you are the first one to come to this conclusion

Haha thanks :D

Well, getting Alex would still be quite good. I agree with your sig. :)

Although if it's a real offer, Liverpool would be stupid not to accept it, even if the new coach has stated that he will do his best to keep him there.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Although if it's a real offer,

That' the part that I think is stupid...
Because to make such an offer, Chelsea needs to get the consent of Kalou, Zhirkov and Alex to go and play for a non-CL team... which i seriously doubt... So my guess: that's just a rumor...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Alberto » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:15 am

Fernando Torres is the best thing that could happen to us!
"El llocu nun ye l'home que perdió la razón. El llocu ye l'home que perdió tou, menos la razón..." G.K. Chesterton
Alberto
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News