You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fernando Torres

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Fernando Torres

Postby Element » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 am

eddinanM3 wrote:Now that Rafa has left Liverpool it does make you wonder who else is going to leave? Gerrard and Torres? Will they have to completely rebuild the whole team? You got to figure that Pool will want at least 50 million euro for Torres.

Gerrard will stay , i am 100% sure

Dont know about Torres though
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby README » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:12 pm

shileno wrote:
README wrote:
shileno wrote:I would buy Torres and Albiol or Arbeloa :wink:

Thanks god you are not in Uli´s place

Neither you. With our current strikers and defense we won't be a more competitive team.

The reason for buying new players is beacuse they are better than the current ones and neither of them are better than ours, but in fact I think Arbeloa is better than Lell, so he could replace him. :)
README

Postby floriangoetz87 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:29 pm

I'd love to see him play at bayern, but I don't think it will happen this year. We need a world class striker and he diffentley fits the bill. Although after buying Gomez, I don't think we'll pursue him this summer. Unless we sell Gomez then it might happen, all be it a longshot.
floriangoetz87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 am

Your opinion. Arbeloa would a great choice for the LB position, not the best of course. Same for Albiol, he's a solid defender but we could try for someone better. About Torres, he's definitely in the top 5 of the best strikers in the world.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Fadi_Gomez » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:32 pm

on soccer pulse , Manchester city will pay 39 millions to get torres , please bayern do sth about it
Fadi_Gomez
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Fadi_Gomez » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:33 pm

and they already got David Silva for 28 million Euro
Fadi_Gomez
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby pavlos21 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:24 pm

i dont understand some people that think that torres will choose spain to score many goals cause of lack of competition or something.

what lack? and compared with what, bl?for me teams like espaniol, la coruna or villareal are maybe better even from schalke and leverkusen.dont even talk about valencia ,sevilla or atletico.most of those teams have bigger budgets from almost all bl teams except bayern plus the superior local players.

even teams like fulham that ended 12th in england are maybe better and sure spending more than a team like schalke or leverkusen.

compare even portsmouth that fall in england with the last 10 teams of bl.you will see that they had a superior roster from jokes like hannover or nurnberg.

we all love bl but please lets be realistic.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm

pavlos21 wrote:i dont understand some people that think that torres will choose spain to score many goals cause of lack of competition or something.

what lack? and compared with what, bl?for me teams like espaniol, la coruna or villareal are maybe better even from schalke and leverkusen.dont even talk about valencia ,sevilla or atletico.most of those teams have bigger budgets from almost all bl teams except bayern plus the superior local players.

even teams like fulham that ended 12th in england are maybe better and sure spending more than a team like schalke or leverkusen.

compare even portsmouth that fall in england with the last 10 teams of bl.you will see that they had a superior roster from jokes like hannover or nurnberg.

we all love bl but please lets be realistic.

I actually think you are somewhat confused.
The only two teams that do any "competing" in Spain are Barca and Real.
The third place team was around 20 points behind Real Madrid!
The Bundesliga is by far more competitive than La Liga.
I agree with Arsene Wegner about La Liga being "a league in disarray".
And for all the spending that Fulham and Portsmouth do it has left Portsmouth bankrupt and Fulham in tons of dept.
How can you say that La Liga is competitive when Barca had 99 points, come on!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:26 pm

MunchenFC wrote:
I actually think you are somewhat confused.
The only two teams that do any "competing" in Spain are Barca and Real.
The third place team was around 20 points behind Real Madrid!
The Bundesliga is by far more competitive than La Liga.
I agree with Arsene Wegner about La Liga being "a league in disarray".
And for all the spending that Fulham and Portsmouth do it has left Portsmouth bankrupt and Fulham in tons of dept.
How can you say that La Liga is competitive when Barca had 99 points, come on!

=D> =D>
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 pm

competive league does not mean that the teams are better than other countrys.if barcelona was in bl with theyr bench maybe they could won almost all games.its like our bayern without injures and one or 2 world class players more.we took the left over from real robben and when you was looking this guy in our games the other teams was looking like amateurs.

if you put leverkusen and schalke to play 10 games with valencia or sevilla they will loose the 9.plus theyr superior talent production.who knew mata silva navas pedro bojan buscets and many other before lets say 2 years?
if the worst of them for example mata was playing in any team except bayern he would be the superstar of the team.

please my friend no offence but bl needs some time more to be strong.even the italian fiorentina is way better team than almost all bl teams.bl needs better academys and way better scouting than now to be more competive.lets put outside money.

i dont understand why can porto get hulk for less than million and sell it 30 or benfica to want from us 30 millions for a talent we dint even know before few months.and what we got ottl?lell?gorlits?jansen?

we talk about gomez and other mediocre players.even hetafe and malaga have in theyr academys players better than those.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:07 pm

It's obvious that La Liga is better than Bundesliga according to club's level, but dond't make me laugh with Serie A.

Germany has the best young talents in Europe (Marin, Özil, Kroos, Khedira, Müller, Badstuber, Beck....) in the last 2 years Germany's junior national teams have won EVERYTHING. I can remember Germany u21 defeating Italy with Beck's goal. And Germany kicking Italy and then Netherlands with Götze and Lennart Thy.

Serie A has a big lack of young talents.

And BTW, how many Italians played the Champions League semifinals??? Maybe I'm wrong, but I can only remember Balotelli. ANd there was an Italian team !! guess how many Germans played there,

So Premier and La Liga are stil far away on the top, but Serie A is NOWADAYS much worse in everything than Bundesliga.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby pavlos21 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:30 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:It's obvious that La Liga is better than Bundesliga according to club's level, but dond't make me laugh with Serie A.

Germany has the best young talents in Europe (Marin, Özil, Kroos, Khedira, Müller, Badstuber, Beck....) in the last 2 years Germany's junior national teams have won EVERYTHING. I can remember Germany u21 defeating Italy with Beck's goal. And Germany kicking Italy and then Netherlands with Götze and Lennart Thy.

Serie A has a big lack of young talents.

And BTW, how many Italians played the Champions League semifinals??? Maybe I'm wrong, but I can only remember Balotelli. ANd there was an Italian team !! guess how many Germans played there,

So Premier and La Liga are stil far away on the top, but Serie A is NOWADAYS much worse in everything than Bundesliga.

thats a nice opinion.you have right about serie a but this does not change the fact that teams like juventus,milan,inter and roma can reborn from ashes and spend 100 millions in tranfers.plus that serie a shops more from better markets than bl like brazil and portugal when little teams from bl shops from cheap ones.italy has big lack but germany has too.tell me some other realy good talent right now outside the manschaft?

and i dont undertsand why you lagh with teams like fiorentina that right now has players like jovetics,vargas and montolivo that cost 25 millions etch.one of them costs like all the last teams of bl together.also teams like udinese and little ones like jenoa are not bad teams and actually better than teams like gladbach and others at least for me.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 pm

What's the market value of Dzeko, Misimovic or Elia (just to name a few) Those players belong to teams who didn't reach the top 6 places in Bundesliga.

You say that medium table teams are better in Italy than in Germany... I don't think so, but it's hard to see who is right and who isn't... so we have to see how that teams perform in European Competitions. That's maybe the most objetive analysis

---------------
In the last 3 years, Italy has had 12 participations in Champions League (4x3), while Germany only had 9 (3x3)... only 2 of that participations went further than eight-finals (Germany had 3 further than eight-finals participations)

And in Europa League, things are even worse for Serie A. Only Fiorentina reached the semi-finals 3 years ago. Bundesliga had Bayern in that year, then had a German semifinal the next year (Bremen - Hamburg) and then had Hamburg in this year semi-final.
--------------------

You are right about the money, but it's a fact that Bundesliga will take the 4th Champions League spot in 2011, and when that happens, teams will have more money and more good players will see BL as a good place to play
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby uzi716 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

I'd rather not get Fernando Torres, yes a striker of his caliber is nice to have but we already havve a lot of depth upfront. We'd have to dump a player or two before weconsider getting him and there not even a guarentee he would come.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:19 am

Serie A is on its way down and the Bundesliga is on its way up, just look at the stadiums and whose how full they are and that will tell you all you need to know about both Leagues! :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News