You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fernando Torres

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Fernando Torres

Postby vijay92 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 pm

http://fourfourtwo.com/news/england/28501/default.aspx
I am sorry. I am wrong
Torres might actually want to come according to this article where he states Bayern is a attractive club. Hence forget Dzeko,Tevez and the rest. With the best doctor we can keep him fit. Imagine torres,robben and ribery, just world class. Uli has to go for him. Lets hope.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alberto » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:43 pm

I do not see unrealistic, but I see it is very affordable, think ... we will have no competition from any English club, much less from barcelona or Florentino Perez ... Fernando Torres at Atletico would return only to retire... our only serious competition would it be Internazionale Milan... just them! because we all know about AC Milan financial problems.

The only problem that I see for the transfer is that we dont have any Spanish players in the team... and I dont know how much comfortable Torres its going to be with that.

Maybe if we signed Raul Albiol ... I would love that and I'm sure Torres also would love that too.
"El llocu nun ye l'home que perdió la razón. El llocu ye l'home que perdió tou, menos la razón..." G.K. Chesterton
Alberto
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Alberto » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:52 pm

What a wonderfull news! thanks vijay92 for sharing that!! but... its a shame that the news article is a bit old but like I said before ... I feel very affordable signing Torres.
"El llocu nun ye l'home que perdió la razón. El llocu ye l'home que perdió tou, menos la razón..." G.K. Chesterton
Alberto
Getting the hang of it

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 am

Its not affordable...because of only one reason and that is the 30million Gomez sitting on the bench. Unless the board wants to man-up and make a bold move by Selling Gomez and Buying Torres...I do not see it happening.

I consider Torres when fit a top3 striker in the world and he would be the best possible signing in a while for us but it still seems unrealistic because of our past transfer dealings (last season Gomez + Olic + Muller promoted)
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:25 am

I agree with Aequitas. We need someone like him a lot, and he's possibly the best option out there. But I don't think we'll get any new offensive players this summer, especially after the Gomez transfer.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby vijay92 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:26 am

Yh a move for torres will only happen when Gomez is sold. At the moment that is unlikely
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby jad » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:26 am

i sayyyyy the heellll with gomezzz sell him now
jad
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:14 pm

I think this is another topic like the Ronaldo one.
It's unnecessary to speculate Torres coming to Bayern because he wont!
Torres is another pretty footballer that has googly eyes for playing with Real/Barca because he knows that he can score around 45 goals due to lack of competition in Spain.
He might brake a nail in Germany, so he won't come to Bayern.
This topic shouldn't even be discussed except to say he won't come to Bayern.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby jad » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 pm

torres at real no wayyy man hes from the other side hehe
i know its a dream but bayern should start actin like the big team it is with all their talents and history and current form and the huge fan base they have (man im from lebanon a lost country hehe and like u can say 10 to 20 % of the people r bayern fan)
dont u think we should be able to attract players like torres i say y not
jad
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm

jad wrote:torres at real no wayyy man hes from the other side hehe
i know its a dream but bayern should start actin like the big team it is with all their talents and history and current form and the huge fan base they have (man im from lebanon a lost country hehe and like u can say 10 to 20 % of the people r bayern fan)
dont u think we should be able to attract players like torres i say y not

More of the thing is that our board won't just throw around millions of dollars like the 60 million that would be required to get Torres.
Our board is the smartest in the world in putting this club in the best financial position and buying Torres is not how its done at Bayern, spending wisely is.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby shileno » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:31 am

I would buy Torres and Albiol or Arbeloa :wink:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby README » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:55 am

shileno wrote:I would buy Torres and Albiol or Arbeloa :wink:

Thanks god you are not in Uli´s place
README

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 am

Torres and Robben on the same team would be delightful to watch, but both have issues with injuries and I can't see Bayern making a move like that unless a deal for Gomez was already in place. And I really doubt that Bayern move Gomez before the winter break of next season.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby shileno » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:20 pm

README wrote:
shileno wrote:I would buy Torres and Albiol or Arbeloa :wink:

Thanks god you are not in Uli´s place

Neither you. With our current strikers and defense we won't be a more competitive team.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 am

Now that Rafa has left Liverpool it does make you wonder who else is going to leave? Gerrard and Torres? Will they have to completely rebuild the whole team? You got to figure that Pool will want at least 50 million euro for Torres.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News