You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fernando Torres

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Fernando Torres

Postby MrLinky » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:16 pm

He's not been doing good this season, but then again, who would in the current Liverpool team ? Torres is everything you look for in a striker. As long as Gomez keeps scoring as he has, a transfer is unrealistic though, and rightly so.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:39 pm

2 years ago I would be drooling at the possibility of getting Torres. Now, not so much.

If he can regain form by the end of the year then we should look into getting him at a reasonable price. If he doesn't then we should not buy him.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:04 am

If he can regain form by the end of the year then we should look into getting him at a reasonable price. If he doesn't then we should not buy him

See, I just feel he needs a change of atmosphere. I dont want him to become superb by the end of the season cause that would spike up his already high price and also bring in other clubs into competition. I would rather he just stays injury free and performs decently till end of season for Liverpool.

At the end of the day, for a striker Form is all mental and subjective to their confidence. Torres already has all the attributes and no one can deny that technically he is world-class. I would love to have him here in the summer EVEN if he does not go on an insane goal scoring run in Liverpool because I already know what insanity he is capable off provided he is fit and in a stable atmosphere like Bayern (not liverpool).
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:36 am

That's what he needs, a new team. Just like Sneijder and Robben did to improve and become key players in their teams.

Besides, he and Lahm can be very good friends :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:
If he can regain form by the end of the year then we should look into getting him at a reasonable price. If he doesn't then we should not buy him

See, I just feel he needs a change of atmosphere. I dont want him to become superb by the end of the season cause that would spike up his already high price and also bring in other clubs into competition. I would rather he just stays injury free and performs decently till end of season for Liverpool.

At the end of the day, for a striker Form is all mental and subjective to their confidence. Torres already has all the attributes and no one can deny that technically he is world-class. I would love to have him here in the summer EVEN if he does not go on an insane goal scoring run in Liverpool because I already know what insanity he is capable off provided he is fit and in a stable atmosphere like Bayern (not liverpool).

At what price??? because you know that it is a gamble, especially if he only plays half the games.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Torres is going to Chelsea. I never thought it was realistic for him to come to Bayern. Thread lock please. :P
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Element » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 pm

walter wrote:Torres is going to Chelsea. I never thought it was realistic for him to come to Bayern. Thread lock please.

waiting for soemthing official
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Koma » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 pm

From Liverpol site:

TORRES DEAL AGREED

Liverpool Football Club tonight confirmed they have agreed a fee with Chelsea for the sale of Fernando Torres.

The player has now been given permission to speak to the London club.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm

yea he is gone :D

nice job btw. they sell injury player for 58mil, and buy Suarez and Carrol for 7mil more
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 pm

I've always wondered what does a player feel when he sees his old supporters burning his jersey like that.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:33 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I've always wondered what does a player feel when he sees his old supporters burning his jersey like that.

that it was all just Business for the fans

But Tymoschuk left Zenit , Zenit fans made a march saying goodbye Tymoschuk
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 pm

If I had a Torres shirt I would do the same lol

Well, Chelsea might have world class strikers, but they defense and midfield sucks bad ;)
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Cech
Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole
Kalou, Lampard, Essien, Malouda
Torres, Drogba

Ramires, Zhirkov, Anelka,Davi Luiz...

Not that bad
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:19 pm

shileno wrote:If I had a Torres shirt I would do the same lol

Well, Chelsea might have world class strikers, but they defense and midfield sucks bad ;)

there is video on youtube when they burn Klose jersey
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby pavlos21 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:22 pm

shileno wrote:If I had a Torres shirt I would do the same lol

we need to help them get better.lets switch terrry or ivanovic with DVB and breno.ottl and pranjic will be also a great deal to their midfield. :mrgreen:

just remember that maybe they are not so good this year but they also face city tottenham arsenal and not werder or schalke and they chase manun and not a firework(dortmunt) that dint even manage to pass the europa league group.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News