You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fernando Torres

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Fernando Torres

Postby gastarana » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:53 am

aria wrote:we paid our money for a good CF for gomez now we must live with him - it is correct that gomez lacks natural talent and technique compared to top complete forwards like RVP/torres/milito but he is getting better and is still 25. signing torres is wrong and the money should be spent somewhere else.
I expect us to take bendtner on loan for 2011-12 with option to buy him in summer 12 - this summer we should spend money on top LB and GK

:lol: :lol: you have just made my day with your comment,thank you.
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gastarana » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 am

Bayern33 wrote:what other spanish top player plays in the bundesliga? xavi - no, inesta - no, casillas - no..... There is no spanish world class player in the bundesliga, that is why he is a very long shot at being at bayern.

Xavi,Iniesta and Casillas will never move from their clubs and i mean never,Xavi and Iniesta are hard core cules :lol: and Iker mernegue to the "medula"also captain,but Torres is a different story from the get go hes originally from Atletico de Madrid[selling club].also hes not happy in Liverpool
gastarana
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 am

Bayern33 wrote:what other spanish top player plays in the bundesliga? xavi - no, inesta - no, casillas - no..... There is no spanish world class player in the bundesliga, that is why he is a very long shot at being at bayern.

Raul came here... Jurado followed
See hw successful they became in the Bundesliga.
This will tempt Spaniards to play here
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Paddy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Raul is way past his prime, Jurado isn't a star.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Paddy wrote:Raul is way past his prime, Jurado isn't a star.

I agree with this, specially 2nd.

appudds wrote:See hw successful they became in the Bundesliga.

I don't think so... Maybe some players like ex-Real Diego Leon(played for Bielefeld if I'm correct).

Situation is like Italians... After Bayern and Wolfsburg transfers(Toni, Zaccardo, Barzagli, Oddo) we see little stagnation. It's true that Molinaro moved to Stuttgart just as italian Argentinian veteran 33-year-old Camoranesi too. But nowhere big names.

aria wrote:top complete forwards like RVP

I hope that isn't Robin van Persie(RVP). :)

If he is... After South Africa I have definitely seen that this player is pretty useless for big achievements and that he's overaverage player, not top class. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 pm

appudds wrote:

Raul came here... Jurado followed
See hw successful they became in the Bundesliga.

They are faaaar from succesful
Jurado has been fighting for a starting place so far all season and Magath is only playing Raul cus he doesnt have many other choices.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bayern33 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Raul isnt a top player anymore and i have never heard of jurado so i wouldnt call him a top player either. Dont get me wrong i love torres, i think he is the best striker in the world when fit and 100%.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 pm

SilentStrike wrote:They are faaaar from succesful
Jurado has been fighting for a starting place so far all season and Magath is only playing Raul cus he doesnt have many other choices.

And escudero is for Sale !!!

Raul is either Top or Flop

he cant score regularly ,Either a Hattrick or He totally disappeared
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Psychaz » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Element wrote:
SilentStrike wrote:They are faaaar from succesful

And escudero is for Sale !!!

Raul is either Top or Flop

he cant score regularly ,Either a Hattrick or He totally disappeared

raul is 33, some players take longer to adapt to new leagues, Escudero came from the spanish 2nd divison, not even from la Liga
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Bayern33 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 pm

liverpool just fired there manager hodgson so maybe there is a chance that torres is unsettled now. But still dont think he will come.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:49 pm

I was reading in a spanish forum some comments about this, I lol'd when I saw many people saying that Bayern doesn't need Torres because we have "much better strikers" like Gomez and Muller, even Klose is on the bench. Hehe, it's funny to see that fans doesn't value too high their team players.

Torres said Bayern is an attractive club and that he won't play for another spanish team other than Atletico. Also, Liverpool seems to be interested on Negredo.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Im guessing the spanish fans are judging torres by his world cup performences, which were dramatic.

TBH I havent seen Torres at all this season, so i dont know if his form is back and if hes currently better than Gomez.
But agreed the Torres of two years ago would be amazing.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby pabloenigma » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:32 am

TBH I havent seen Torres at all this season, so i dont know if his form is back and if hes currently better than Gomez.

NO.He is not doing well,cep for the chelsea game.

But then form is temporary,class is permanent.
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 am

pabloenigma wrote:

NO.He is not doing well,cep for the chelsea game.

But then form is temporary,class is permanent.

So are injury problems i.e. Torres! Bayern have enough players that are prone to knocks and I don't think that adding another 40 million euro striker that is knock prone is in the best interest of the club long term!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:13 am

We don't need a striker right now. But if Gomez does fail miserably by the end of the season, Torres is an individual definitely worth gambling for. He is THE type of solo striker that fits into our playstyle perfectly and links up amazingly with Ribery, Robben and Muller. Hes got insane technique and speed and a magical finishing touch.

Yes, he is injury prone but not as bad as Robben. And i believe our medical staff can fix that. The german game is not as rough as the EPL game as well. Dzeko is not an option anymore as I highly doubt he is going to flop (hes made for the EPL style) so Torres would be the next best or maybe even the best option.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News