You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Federico Bernardeschi

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Federico Bernardeschi

Postby Valerio » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:04 am

I'll reply in the proper topic XD
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 am

This is our chance.
By Conor Laird:
Juventus, Bayern Munich and Chelsea target informs club he wants to leave.

Some of Europe’s biggest clubs have been put on high alert this afternoon, with news breaking that Fiorentina star Federico Bernardeschi has informed the Serie A club that he wants to leave.

Potential
Bernardeschi has long been touted as a potential star of the future, with his stellar performances at the European U21 Championships this past June only increasing interest in the versatile Viola star.

The 23-year-old can play anywhere across the midfield, and has been hailed for his brilliant vision and hammer of a left foot, which helped him to notch 14 goals and 5 assists across all competitions last season.

On the move
Though Fiorentina had hoped to make a statement by tying their crown jewel down to a new deal at the Artemio Franchi, Director Pantaleo Corvino revealed this afternoon that Bernardeschi’s agent, Beppe Bozzo, has informed the club that his client has no intention of remaining with his long-time employers.

‘Bozzo told us that Bernardeschi has no intention of renewing his contract, despite a very important proposal on the table. He wants to leave.’

Suitors
Though the news will come as a hammer blow to his current side, a number of clubs around Europe’s top leagues will no doubt be delighted with the news that Bernardeschi wants out of Florence.

The Italian international has been courted by both Manchester United and Barcelona in the past, while Chelsea and Bayern Munich have also been touted as potential destinations.

However, according to reports in the Italian press, it is long-term admirers and Serie A champions Juventus who are in the lead for the signature of Bernardeschi, with the Bianconeri hopeful of getting a deal done for a fee in the region of 35-40 million Euro.

Can we just trade Costa for him ?
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:30 am

This is a more sensible move than Sanchez for me.

One of my favorites I keep hearing is "we should get Sanchez, most untested Italian players outside of Italy flop"

Sanchez: moved to Barca from Udinese..... :lol: :lol:
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:09 am

According to Sky Italia, Bernardeschi agreed terms with Juventus which means Costa isn't joining Juventus. :roll:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:09 pm

aterford wrote:This is a more sensible move than Sanchez for me.

One of my favorites I keep hearing is "we should get Sanchez, most untested Italian players outside of Italy flop"

And wasn't he not a regular starter there?

Plus him asking for a move most likely doesn't mean he's not already made a decision as to where to...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:14 pm

#12 wrote:

Plus him asking for a move most likely doesn't mean he's not already made a decision as to where to...

Sanchez never played less than 2400 minutes per season at Udinese. Where he was also voted "world's most promising youngster"
For whatever reason, someone was willing to take a chance on that promising youngster, I don't know why.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:47 pm

aterford wrote:
#12 wrote:

Sanchez never played less than 2400 minutes per season at Udinese. Where he was also voted "world's most promising youngster"
For whatever reason, someone was willing to take a chance on that promising youngster, I don't know why.

Not trying to contradict - I was actually asking - and the starter-question was actually aiming at his playtime at Barca...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:40 am

#12 wrote:Not trying to contradict - I was actually asking - and the starter-question was actually aiming at his playtime at Barca...

Oh, my bad. Didn't mean to be inflammatory then.

My point is that I think the whole "We shouldn't sign players from [Italy, Brazil, etc] because they're untested and don't do well in other European clubs" is waaaaaay overblown.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:19 am

It IS more likely tbh... But the other half of the story is: there's gotta be at least SOME wc players in that league able to take the step - and it's a scout's job to find 'em... So yeah, our scouting is shit in that regard... About a decade ago they were saying there's gotta be two Brazils: one where we get our players and one where Neverkusen gets theirs...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:51 am

#12 wrote:It IS more likely tbh... But the other half of the story is: there's gotta be at least SOME wc players in that league able to take the step - and it's a scout's job to find 'em... So yeah, our scouting is shit in that regard... About a decade ago they were saying there's gotta be two Brazils: one where we get our players and one where Neverkusen gets theirs...

Guys... we are buying from France for heaven's Sake and then we don't trust the Italian league?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:59 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:It IS more likely tbh... But the other half of the story is: there's gotta be at least SOME wc players in that league able to take the step - and it's a scout's job to find 'em... So yeah, our scouting is shit in that regard... About a decade ago they were saying there's gotta be two Brazils: one where we get our players and one where Neverkusen gets theirs...

Guys... we are buying from France for heaven's Sake and then we don't trust the Italian league?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

French players have a long history of excelling outside France, Italians don't. Not that I would categorically refuse an Italian player just for being Italian, but I think the argument has some merit. Italians are, in a way, like Englishmen.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:25 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote: Italians are, in a way, like Englishmen.

Smartly put. Main difference is that the Italians are overwhelmed by the fact that there are different footballing systems, while the English are overwhelmed by the fact that there IS a system :lol:
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:27 pm

I think more with respect to not leaving their own league than with respect to talent...

And French league is probably the biggest talent pool except for Bundesliga in the world...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:29 pm

#12 wrote:I think more with respect to not leaving their own league than with respect to talent...

And French league is probably the biggest talent pool except for Bundesliga in the world...

yep, France's system produces so many talented youth it's incredible... if they figure out how to turn that into a cohesive national team, they'd always be contenders (like Germany)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:41 am

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag: