You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Emre Belözoğlu

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Emre Belözoğlu

Postby Danger » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:21 pm

Bayern will try to sign Emre the turkish medfielder from Newcastle United in the winter break .. to replace Owen Hargreaves who will move to Manchester United as expected.

what do you think ?
Last edited by Danger on Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:15 pm

Not bad at all...
I think Emre is more creative...Bayern kinda player..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:17 pm

Emre isn't a top quality player. He was a reject at Inter... I really don't think this would be a wise move by Bayern.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:33 pm

i hope he will not come :!: he was good at galatasaray but at inter he wasnt great, i think its waste of money trying to buy him :roll:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:50 am

Actually he's quite cheap, but only because he's not very good. Hargreaves is definitely a better player than Emre.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:45 am

I actually think it'd be great... he's a player who can definitley hold his own in the centre of the pitch, and I think he'd sit well alongside van bommel...

he'd be a load cheaper than we'd be selling hargreaves for, and we could invest that money in another young talent (someone like nuri sahin!)
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:49 pm

So is Hargreaves definitely going? :(
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:44 am

Newcastle manager Glenn Roeder has dismissed speculation linking Turkish midfielder Emre with a summer switch to Bayern Munich. :mrgreen:

It had been suggested that Emre is desperate to leave Tyneside in order to play Champions League football and that the German club are lining up a move at the end of the season. :|

However, Roeder insists Emre, who joined the club just over a year ago from Inter Milan, is going nowhere. :arrow:

"Where this story has mushroomed from, I've no idea," he said. :idea:

"I've got an excellent relationship with Emre. I am not aware of Bayern Munich making any offers for him whatsoever and I certainly wouldn't encourage them, or any other team, to make offers for him. He's very much part of my plans. :?:

"He's a hugely talented, technical player, I think he's a player the fans enjoy watching at St James' Park. :!:

"Normally, there are no secrets in football. But it's better to stamp this out now, so it doesn't run and run, because we have so many games in front of us over the next two-and-half months, the last thing we need is anybody, from any part of football, making up stories that could upset, not just Emre, but the squad."
:lol:

Roeder added: "Look at how well he's done for the club since he's been here. He's made himself a favourite since day one. The punters have taken to him. He was, without doubt, one of Graeme's (Souness) best signings." 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:46 pm

oleee good news
emre should stay at newcastle. they match perfectly always big expections always poor performance :lol:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:20 pm

Lets face it Emre is shit , he didnt manage to stay in Inter ..then he moved to Newcastle ..then Bayern..?OH NOOO i think we dont need him , Hargreaves is waaaay better than him ..we should try and keep Hargreaves as long as we can.
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:26 am

you can't force a player to stay against their will, maybe in a contractual sense, but it doesn't matter how much of a professional they are, their heart won't be in it and their performances will suffer!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:51 am

It depends, he might have a change of heart. You remember Sagnol... he wanted to leave for Juventus, but then he heard the fans shout Willllllllllyyyyyyy when he touched the ball, and knew he had to stay at Bayern.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:33 am

but the circumstances were different for sagnol...

he'd already established himself in the france team and in europe... hargreaves has always stated his intent to play in the premiership... and now that he's breaking into the england fold... he'll want to go even more
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby DemmahoM » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:07 pm

Emre is a great player, sure he hasn't done well at Tyneside but he HAS shown flashes of brilliance.

IMO he was extremley underused by Inter.

I would love to see him in a Bayern shirt, plus we need a left sided midfielder.
DemmahoM
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:17 pm

DemmahoM wrote:Emre is a great player, sure he hasn't done well at Tyneside but he HAS shown flashes of brilliance.

IMO he was extremley underused by Inter.

I would love to see him in a Bayern shirt, plus we need a left sided midfielder.

Emre showed nothing ...just like Mutu said he is not a top quality player .. he will not fit in bayern , even if he comes(which i doubt) he will sit on the bench ..
no need of him .. . when inter send him off means that he is not something special and right now we need something charismatic .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News