You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Emre Belözoğlu

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby dracus » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:53 pm

Duncan wrote:Every year in each transfer window there are some news popping up about Bayern interested in Emre and it never happened. So it'll be this time and anything else would just surprise the hell out of me :wink:

Duncan idaho?
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:40 pm

Well, my keyboard broke as I registered and so I'm a bit castrated, but it'll do :D

groomimg Ottl for Hargreaves would be a better idea !!

I'm not in support of this suggestion, but I support the measure to send Ottl back to the second team again.
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:43 pm

Duncan wrote:Every year in each transfer window there are some news popping up about Bayern interested in Emre and it never happened. So it'll be this time and anything else would just surprise the hell out of me :wink:

So do you think that it's a recycled rumour or is there perhaps some truth to it?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Duncan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:07 pm

Well I can't exclude for 100% since I'm not Uli Hoeneß but I think it's not worth talking about. Every year the rumor popped up and each year nothing, absolutely nothing came up that gave it some credibility
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:10 pm

Thanks for the info :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:57 pm

Emre has pledged his future to Newcastle United even though he admits there have been offers for from German clubs Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin.

But, perhaps significantly, the Turkish midfielder says that if United would benefit from him moving he would "think about it".

Emre is hoping for a place in United's starting line-up against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane on Saturday after being left on the bench against Manchester City.

He is desperate to thank Newcastle for the support they gave him in the charge of racist abuse - a charge that was deemed by the FA Disciplinary Commission to be "not proven."
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Duncan » Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:20 pm

Haha, an offer from Bayern. man I heard that so often and so often it was so wrong :D
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:06 am

Great news ;)

The Turkish international has endured a difficult season at St James’ Park including being accused of racially taunting an Everton player, so you may think he would be interested in reported interest from Bayern.

However, the 26-year-old is ready to reject the German giants in order to prove his quality in England.

"I still have three years of my contract left and I want to stay here,” Emre said in the Daily Mirror. "I don't think the fans have seen the best of me.

“There have been times when I have played well, but there have also been times when it wasn't so good. But now I am happy and I don't want to look at the past."
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby charger256 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:20 am

yep, Good news :)
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby iplayfm2007 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:39 am

i think hargreaves is much better than emre
iplayfm2007
Getting the hang of it

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:09 pm

Emre you must be kidding me ?????

I mean that that...**** bloody Hell , there are soo many better players than him . He is a racist and a very bad player, he had a bad season at St.Jame's Park ? Thats coz he sucks ! and no big team would go and sign him except Bayern of course.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:48 pm

typical non-news since he never was a topic
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby iplayfm2007 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm

i think we must keep hargreves...emre isn't good for any german team...so buy diego(werder) or a striker
iplayfm2007
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News