You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Emre Belözoğlu

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby tracylynn » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:28 pm

Paddy wrote:I dunno...I don´t really care if he´s racist, satanist, rapist...if he has some quality that he would add to Bayern I´d sign him.

If a man is a racist then he needs to keep his mouth shut otherwise it will cause trouble, serious trouble on the team. If he's a rapist then his stupid *** needs to be in jail. Commit the crime then the idiot needs to do the time and no one should support a criminal.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:36 am

Paddy wrote: Kahn had sex with 17 year old girl (that makes him a pedophile), so what? Good for him.

and i bet she looked like a little girl... i don't think it does, actually.

i've no interest in what most of the players believe in, or have to say (usually nothing at all). all this ball kicking doesn't do much for their cognitive skills.
rightly or wronlgy, some people do care. however, i've never met an actual fan who would.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:24 am

We sign him i stop being Bayern. If he is what he is accused to be then, we should not sign him.
end of story
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:26 am

your talking about a 17 "girl" who had sex with kahn.
Well you should go up north , go to germany , come to UK and if u see a 16 year old girl you will bloody say she is 20 something.
trust me i went to germany and now i live in UK so yeah.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:44 am

Schweini_rules wrote:your talking about a 17 "girl" who had sex with kahn.
Well you should go up north , go to germany , come to UK and if u see a 16 year old girl you will bloody say she is 20 something.
trust me i went to germany and now i live in UK so yeah.

This is off topic but I agree with you. Come to the US and you will find a lot of young girls (11, 12, 13, and up to 17) who don't look their age. Girls want to grow up so fast and that is a shame.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:10 am

Yeah but Kahn knew about her age. :wink:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:57 pm

Trawling the local press can be rewarding for transfer rumour. While the nationals were focusing on Emre's acquittal on racism charges, the Gazette has already moved on to the midfielder's future plans.

It's well known that many clubs were awaiting the outcome of the hearing, to offer the Turkish star a route out of English football if needed but now it seems two German sides are maintaining their interest.

One is Hertha Berlin and the other Bayern Munich. The line is that Bayern want Emre to replace the departing Owen Hargreaves, although that hardly seems to be a like for like swap.

There's no doubt that Turkish players feel at home in Germany, given the number of their countrymen who work in the country and while Emre is undoubtedly grateful to Newcastle for their support, he's no nearer to playing Champions League soccer than a year ago.

Popular though he is on Tyneside, Emre hasn't quite been the dominant, creative midfielder that Graeme Souness hoped for. If Bayern stump up enough cash this deal could be on because the lure of the Champions League is tough to resist for any player.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:52 am

Emre`s battle to clear his name has been closely monitored by a series of potential suitors, with his future at St James' Park having being thrown into jeopardy by an incident which led to an Football Association charge.

While yesterday's decision by a independent commission to find the case against him not proven may have dashed the hopes of some clubs, it could have opened up the possibility of others considering approaches this summer.

Hertha Berlin are understood to have joined Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich in having an interest in the former Inter Milan star, who cost Newcastle around £4million when he moved to Tyneside during the summer of 2005.

Bayern have been repeatedly linked with Emre as a potential replacement for England international Owen Hargreaves should Manchester United's ongoing pursuit come to fruition.

However, their chances of landing the former Galatasaray player will depend on Magpies boss Glenn Roeder's resolve to hang on to him as he plans the way ahead after a season which looks destined to end in disappointment.

Newcastle have backed Emre all the way in his fight to clear his name, and chairman Freddy Shepherd praised the midfielder's resilience in the face of a charge which, if proven, would surely have ended his career in England.

Shepherd said: "It has been a difficult time for Emre for the last three months and it cannot have been easy for him to have something like this hanging over his head.

"But he has kept his head up and showed his character after his calf injury at the way he came back into the team, first as a substitute in Holland on Thursday night and then at Charlton Athletic on Sunday.

"Like our injury situation, this is something we could have done without this season, but now we can get back to football."

Emre flew off to join up with the Turkey squad ahead of their European Championship qualifiers against Greece and Norway immediately after the hearing in York.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:10 am

Emre is awful , i mean bloody COME ON . who are we buying ..Emre ? jesus christ....if we need to at least pretend we are a super power in european football we need players meaning PLAYERS. If i am not mistaken the player is racist as he made some racist comments .
If he was good he wouldnt leave Inter for Newcastle.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:39 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:Emre is awful , i mean bloody COME ON . who are we buying ..Emre ? jesus christ....if we need to at least pretend we are a super power in european football we need players meaning PLAYERS. If i am not mistaken the player is racist as he made some racist comments .
If he was good he wouldnt leave Inter for Newcastle.

I agree with you! but I don`t think that he`s awful!! he`s just not the one we`re looking for.. we need someone who`s so much better.. maybe like Rebry or Diego.

A lot of clubs have been waiting for the outcome of the Emre case, and there cannot be any doubt if he had been found guilty it would have been difficult for him not only to stay in the Premiership, but also in Europe.

That's why had he been found guilty the two leading clubs in Emre's native Istanbul - Galatasaray and Fenerbahce, would have moved in to try and get him on the cheap.

As far as United are concerned, it would have meant writing off the £6m they paid Inter Milan for Emre in the summer, 2005. :-$
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bm72 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:37 am

groomimg Ottl for Hargreaves would be a better idea !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby dracus » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:50 pm

bm72 wrote:groomimg Ottl for Hargreaves would be a better idea !!

of course it will be but he needs a lot to learn and needs 3-4 years to grow and practically play at this position at the same level
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:55 pm

emre is a natural left-footer, good on the ball and an excellent passer with a desire to get forward given the opportunity.He is not exactly the hargreaves type of player and plays left midfield if i am not wrong
Buying him will not be a replacement imao
But still he is a class player
Only few players in the world can fill the gap left by hargreaves(if he leaves)
He is a player with fighting spirit.I dont want bayern to let him go if bayern still want to dream of world domination
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby xevi » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:50 pm

emre is bad. if hargreaves leaves i only would sign diarra or essien (are impossible). So we should keep him. In last yars he have lost ballack, ze deisler, liza, frings, and now perhaps hargreaves and pizarro. We won't win nothing if we change hargreaves for emre. this changes are for losers.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Duncan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:36 pm

Every year in each transfer window there are some news popping up about Bayern interested in Emre and it never happened. So it'll be this time and anything else would just surprise the hell out of me :wink:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News