You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Emre Belözoğlu

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

oh no ot emre

Postby frankie13 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:51 pm

just heard bayern are interested in newcastle utd s emre what the hell for he is crap
frankie13
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SNAKE » Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:01 pm

Just rumoirs mate, i wouldnt bother yet, not until January atleast.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:24 pm

Please use the existing thread at http://www.bayernforum.com/about287.html.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:16 pm

Galatasaray could offer Emre an escape route if he is forced out of Newcastle following allegations of racism.

The Turkish giants have reportedly been contacted by Emre's agent, together with Bayern Munich, as the Newcastle midfielder plans his Premiership exit strategy if he is found guilty of making racist remarks to Everton players.

Emre has denied a Football Association charge of using racially-aggravated and/or insulting words in the December game at Goodison Park and requested a personal hearing.

But Bolton's El-Hadji Diouf and Watford's Alhassan Bangoura have subsequently made claims that he also used similar language to them on separate occasions, which the FA will also look into.

It would be hard for Emre to continue in the Premiership if he was found guilty while Bayern might also baulk at taking him on, even in a cut-price deal.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:48 pm

If he is found guilty, then there is no reason for Bayern to sign him. Football is all about having fun, passion, ... but with respect to the others :!: :!:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:31 pm

Agree with Fa on this one. If he is found guilty then Bayern should not waste their time on him.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:41 am

I dunno...I don´t really care if he´s racist, satanist, rapist...if he has some quality that he would add to Bayern I´d sign him.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:08 am

Paddy wrote:I dunno...I don´t really care if he´s racist, satanist, rapist...if he has some quality that he would add to Bayern I´d sign him.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You'r kidding, right :?:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:18 am

I disagree with Paddy. Such players would have negative influence in the dressing rooms and would also have negative influence over football fans' respect to Bayern. We could actually lose fans over signing someone accused of racist comments.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:24 am

No I´m not kidding because I don´t care what they personal believes are. Only if it affects results ....
I´m not a racists or anything but I watch footbal for entertaiment and I don´t care about players personal lifes. Kahn had sex with 17 year old girl (that makes him a pedophile), so what? Good for him.
I disagree with a lot of believes that players have( there´s a lot of christians in football) but that doesn´t stop me from watching football.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:28 am

MUTU wrote:I disagree with Paddy. Such players would have negative influence in the dressing rooms and would also have negative influence over football fans' respect to Bayern. We could actually lose fans over signing someone accused of racist comments.

I agree with Mark. No way are Bayern signing a racist. I wouldn't want them a sign Bellamy either, who is coming across as an idiot. Who wants someone like that in a team? It upsets the dynamics.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:31 am

Mirage wrote:
MUTU wrote:I disagree with Paddy. Such players would have negative influence in the dressing rooms and would also have negative influence over football fans' respect to Bayern. We could actually lose fans over signing someone accused of racist comments.

I agree with Mark. No way are Bayern signing a racist. I wouldn't want them a sign Bellamy either, who is coming across as an idiot. Who wants someone like that in a team? It upsets the dynamics.

I personally think Pizarro is an idiot but what can I do? I can just hope that he won´t sing a new deal.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:35 am

All I know about Pizarro is he got done for drink driving, wants a bigger salary, and there was that moment when he took the penalty and missed... So yeah, I can see where you're coming from.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:37 am

It´s not about drinking....I can´t judge him on drinking cause I love alcohol myself. I just don´t like him. Dunno why...

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:44 pm

Paddy wrote:No I´m not kidding because I don´t care what they personal believes are. Only if it affects results ....
I´m not a racists or anything but I watch footbal for entertaiment and I don´t care about players personal lifes. Kahn had sex with 17 year old girl (that makes him a pedophile), so what? Good for him.
I disagree with a lot of believes that players have( there´s a lot of christians in football) but that doesn´t stop me from watching football.

This is good, and is the way I believe it should be... i.e. we judge players for their on-field performance. This, however, is an idealistic view, and a lot of people don't think that way. Because of these people who would NOT like it if a racist joins, we should not sign him, because Bayern lose respect from these people (who might even be Bayern fans). There are other players with similar skills to Emre, and the financial loss associated with lost respect IMO outweighs the financial benefit of getting Emre at a cut-price deal.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News