You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Emerson [Émerson Ferreira da Rosa]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Emerson [Émerson Ferreira da Rosa]

Postby diegis » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:45 pm

according to tuttomercatoweb.com Bayern is interested in Real's defensive midfielder Emerson :shock:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=52419

i hope this is not true :-#
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:09 pm

He is good but he´s 32 or something..If he can get him very cheap...
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:06 pm

Maybe as a substitute for the departing Hargreaves? still I rather see him joining Juventus again :!:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:51 pm

fa wrote:Maybe as a substitute for the departing Hargreaves? still I rather see him joining Juventus again :!:

more probably milan
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:55 pm

How many defensive midfielders do we need?...
is Micho leaving too?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:06 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:How many defensive midfielders do we need?

It's like our board has a fetish for defensive midfielders. Hargreaves, Ottl, Van Bommel, Demichelis, Fuerstner and Altintop can all play in DM.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby yoanna » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:54 pm

he's been a great player, but as of now, wouldn't make my to-buy list.
got the skills, though, and maybe he'd experience a revival of some kind. not costly presumably.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Emerson

Postby SNAKE » Mon May 21, 2007 5:54 pm

I dunno if theres already a thread about this but it seems Bayern are interested in Capello's little brazilian dog...

AC Milan and Bayern Munich have both been linked with a summer move for Emerson, but Juventus have ruled out any plan to re-sign the troubled midfielder.
After leaving Italy last summer to move to Spain, the 31-year-old has struggled to settle at the Bernabéu and could be tempted by a return to Serie A.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Milan are considering offering him a way out of Madrid, while Bayern are also watching the situation.

The Bundesliga giants have just agreed to allow Owen Hargreaves to join Manchester United and could fill the gap in front of the back four with the experienced Brazilian.

Emerson staed earlier in the campaign that he was unhappy in the Spanish capital and could be tempted by a move back to Italy, but in recent weeks he has stated that he could be prepared to stay put.

Juve have been linked with a host of star names as they prepare for a return to the top flight, but neither Gianluca Zambrotta or Emerson are high n their list.

La vecchia Signora's sporting director, Alessio Secco, explained why the club are not considering making a move for the duo.

"Zambrotta was the first player to express his desire to leave last summer," Secco stated. "He made his choice and I think it would be difficult for him to come back.

"Emerson acted slightly differently, but I think that he is now settled in Madrid."

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Duncan » Mon May 21, 2007 6:04 pm

boring, another hoax
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News