You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Edin Džeko

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Edin Dzeko

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 26, 2009 3:55 pm

I didn't say that that is not true. He does get a lot of help from others, but he still scores a lot. But with Bayern's players, he's likely to get much more help than he got with Stuttgart. That's what I said.

And the reason he scores a lot of goals with the help of others is because his playstyle is just to wait, and finish. He's not like Klose or Dzeko.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Tue May 26, 2009 5:47 pm

well in that playstyle of waiting you can become lazy like Toni did ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 26, 2009 8:05 pm

It is possible, but Gomez hasn't done it yet. He seems to know that he is needed, to turn that cross into a goal.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bayern_fukara » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:56 pm

according to a Bosnian web-portal Edin Dzeko was in Munich. He had a meeting with our new Manager, Christian Nerllinger, so there is a rumor that Bayern still want Dzeko... so what to you think guys...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vxg7826 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:03 pm

If Bayern get Dzeko, I would not hesitate to ship out TONI and Klose to Wolfsburg without even thinking of the consequences. This attacking duo would be killer in every aspect... OUOUOUOU - Never say never, but still I doubt that has any relations of Dzeko to Bayern...
vxg7826
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:12 pm

bayern_fukara wrote:according to a Bosnian web-portal Edin Dzeko was in Munich. He had a meeting with our new Manager, Christian Nerllinger, so there is a rumor that Bayern still want Dzeko... so what to you think guys...

Heh there's no talking bout how usefull džeko would be for FCB, almost nobody doubts that... but this is IMO just speculation, edin has two options right now: wolfsburg or milan, bayern and the rest are unlikely!!! ......but, now there comes again the ''who knows'' sentence....y'know.... :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern_fukara » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:16 pm

cruz wrote:
bayern_fukara wrote:according to a Bosnian web-portal Edin Dzeko was in Munich. He had a meeting with our new Manager, Christian Nerllinger, so there is a rumor that Bayern still want Dzeko... so what to you think guys...

Heh there's no talking bout how usefull džeko would be for FCB, almost nobody doubts that... but this is IMO just speculation, edin has two options right now: wolfsburg or milan, bayern and the rest are unlikely!!! ......but, now there comes again the ''who knows'' sentence....y'know.... :wink:

i know... i was surprised when i read it... because i know the situation about Dzeko.. still, he is bosnian just like me... so i know everything about Bosnian players... ;)
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 pm

I am Croatian (iz hercegovine :wink: ) and I do like bosnian players, especially džeko and misimović, just like you. :wink:

I always thought that bringing misimović back to FCB would be a amazing move, but many bayern fans are against that idea, and so its our board to.. :(

anyways, landing džeko would be a good move for any club, but I think that rite now he's in milano in his thoughts... I mean, he mentiond that a long time ago that he dreams of playing for the a.c.
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 pm

cruz wrote:I am Croatian (iz hercegovine :wink: ) and I do like bosnian players, especially džeko and misimović, just like you. :wink:

I always thought that bringing misimović back to FCB would be a amazing move, but many bayern fans are against that idea, and so its our board to.. :(

anyways, landing džeko would be a good move for any club, but I think that rite now he's in milano in his thoughts... I mean, he mentiond that a long time ago that he dreams of playing for the a.c.

I Think Ac Milan is the best Club for Him Next To Arsenal

We R Overcrowded with Strikers

So Good Luck Dzeko U R GREAT
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Maybe he was trying to convince him to stay at Wolfsburg for one more year so we can buy him next summer.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby bayern_fukara » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:43 pm

shwas55 wrote:

Maybe he was trying to convince him to stay at Wolfsburg for one more year so we can buy him next summer.

I hope se... :D
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweden » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Why would Wolfsburg sell Dzeko? They are in the Champions League next year with Bayern, so it seems pointless. A Wolfsburg team without Dzeko would just fail, Grafite can't score as many goals with Dzeko. Also, it seems improbable that Bayern would have 5 forwards, we aren't like Real Madrid... And wasn't Dzeko only keen on going to AC Milan?
My FC Bayern
GK : Manuel Neuer
RB : Lahm
CB : Vertonghen
CB : Badstuber
LB : Alaba
CDM : Schweinsteiger
CDM : Gustavo
RW : Ribery
CAM : Kroos
LW : Ribery
ST: Huntelaar
Schweden
Getting the hang of it

Postby thulkazal » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:18 pm

well story about Milan isnt even so close ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 am

according to this
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 97099.html

We are Still interested in Dzeko and that The Board are planning to sign Dzeko , but they don't like the high Transfer Fee

Maybe the 10th rumor of today
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayern33 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:02 pm

dzeko would be the bomb with gomez and olic. If ribery does leave we should spend the money on dzeko and elia.
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News