You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Edin Džeko

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Edin Dzeko

Postby mattie » Mon May 25, 2009 11:32 am

cruz wrote:Džeko seems to be a nice guy and a talented player, but I'm gettin kinda sick of all that džeko džeko džeko sh*t... y'know... :-&

in my opinion gomez is a better player, at this moment....but in 2-3 years things will change a lil bit (if they don't git seriously injuried of course)!!!

..and for all you who don't get it why džeko will still develop the next few years, and gomez not: you guys just ain't got no clue bout this!! every player is different, every human body (especially brain) is different, don't you wonder why chelsea, milan, manU, etc. are going crazy bout him, and not bout gomez???? and they both are 23 and cost almost the same... :idea: think about these facts...

Last season every team was also after Gomez - Milan , Arsenal , Chelsea ;)
and of course every player is different what i like about Gomez is after he scored the 4 goals against wolf , after that beein the hero of stuttgart he didnt went to party , he went to his mother to congratulate her for her b'day ! so if u call this a STAR PLAYER i dont know :)

Dzeko is also a great player he showed it what he has , for me he is the NEW IBRA ! i hope we get both tho
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Dzeko or Gomez

Postby cruz » Mon May 25, 2009 11:40 am

who ever they get.. doesn't matter.. it will be ok to me!! :D

I am a Gomez fan, but I have to admit that I'm impressed by Džeko!! that's why it really doesnt matter who they'll sign, same prize, same age, mario is much stronger then edin, but edin has a lil more potential to develop... but, in the end it really doesn't matter, they both would strenghten our team!!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Mon May 25, 2009 11:50 am

Last season every team was also after Gomez - Milan , Arsenal , Chelsea

...but he didn't go, because there was no offer... :wink: we still don't even know if džeko will go anywhere, but it's very obvious (cuz Magath left and stuff..)

but, who cares anyway, both would be great, and it would be the best if they get both o dem this summer :D
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mattie » Mon May 25, 2009 12:03 pm

cruz wrote:who ever they get.. doesn't matter.. it will be ok to me!! :D
I am a Gomez fan, but I have to admit that I'm impressed by Džeko!! that's why it really doesnt matter who they'll sign, same prize, same age, mario is much stronger then edin, but edin has a lil more potential to develop... but, in the end it really doesn't matter, they both would strenghten our team!!!
lol i think u say that Dzeko has more potential cos he played now his second this year , or u can count it as his first season tho...and was a BIG HIT - but Gomez is more seasons in the same level , and u are excepting from Dzeko to do even better next years !!
but arent 26 goals enough lol ?
I already say Dzeko is in a HIGH LEVEL ATM - to get to a higher would be just over class lol ! dont except to much from him :)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thulkazal » Mon May 25, 2009 1:03 pm

ok I will ask you one thing: Can Gomez make for him self a chance for scoring goal ? (all alone)

my answer is no ...

i am fukin sick of the players which playing to get on them self 2 guards just becouse they are big WTF ? become an legend be deadly be fast move around and you will get 2 players on your self WTF it should mean just coz he is standing in penalty area he should be dangerous coz he is BIG T_T
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby mattie » Mon May 25, 2009 1:31 pm

thulkazal wrote:ok I will ask you one thing: Can Gomez make for him self a chance for scoring goal ? (all alone)

my answer is no ...

didnt he do it against us last game ?!
and who is assissting all the goals he made than ? Hitzelberger ? Basturk ?Hilbert ?! maybe 10 of the goals but the others he made with STYLE ! of 24 goals , sum maybe were lucky but and PURE SKILL , for 2 seasons , he is on of the TOP SCORERS in germany ! last year with 19 , this year 24 , he can CONTROLL THE BALL is young , and BIG - i hope we buy him ! with Dzeko !
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Zapatista » Mon May 25, 2009 1:46 pm

we are trying to say that gomez is playing on this level for 2 or 3 seasons, and he didn't show some great improvements since last year, he is one of best player in germany in that period but it's hard to believe that he can improve more
on other side dzeko is getting better and better for years
Zeljo,.....,teplice,volfsburg,bayern (hope so) just look at this teams, that's improvement
that's why is more likely for him to improve even more

after all it's just my opinion
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Postby bayern_fukara » Mon May 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Edin Džeko said for the Bosnian newspaper that he is definitively leaving Wolfsburg, but he also said that is too early to say anything...If Magath stayed he probably wouldn't go, but Magath left Wolfsubr... He also said that he is sad because he is not the scoring leader, but he is hoping to be top scorer, maybe in Germany or in some other league.
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Mon May 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Dude if we take gomez he gonna make one good season and next one he will BE BIG FLOP same as Toni did!

if it dont be like that then dont know

ye he is good player I gotta admit but for 30m and if Vfb make some shits and try to take 35m then rofl better get Tevez anyway he wanna leave Man utd
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Gomez has had 2 or 3 great seasons with an average midfield backing him up, and you say that if he joins Bayern he will have one good season and flop? Gomez scored 24 goals for Stuttgart with the help of Stuttgart's midfield, but Ribery alone will probably give him more chances than Stuttgart's midfield together, and if we get Gourcuff or Hleb or Sneijder, even better.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby thulkazal » Mon May 25, 2009 5:34 pm

if you watched the VfB games you would know what I am trying to say ... w/e

for me he gonna suck and I think that kind of striker our team doesnt need
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Locking this thread. Kindly use the generic transfer thread (to discuss and compare both) or the respective player's thread (if you want to discuss a singular player).
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shwas55 » Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm

Comparing Gomez and Dzeko doesnt make any sense. They are 2 totally different players with different playing styles, different strengths and different weaknesses.

Each one of them will add something different to the team. However at the moment Gomez is the more needed because of Toni's form and (hopefully) likely departure.

Dzeko is more like Klose, and thats why he isnt needed this year. Klose still at the top of his game and will be for the next year or 2.

We cant change the whole team in 1 season, you have to do it over a period of time. Besides we have lots of other weaknesses in the team that need to be addressed before we go spend 25 mil on a player that we can wait a year or 2 before we have to .
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby mattie » Tue May 26, 2009 12:26 pm

thulkazal wrote:if you watched the VfB games you would know what I am trying to say

i watched his games :wink:
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby thulkazal » Tue May 26, 2009 1:47 pm

then you know that like 90% of his goals are all maded by others
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News