You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Edin Džeko

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Dzeko or Gomez

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:04 pm

OK , that was stupid. :oops:
I don't hate him i just don't like him.
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Tomas » Sun May 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Gomez a finisher??? I dont know about that. He completely SUCKS for the NT and I know the NT is different than club but I just dont know about his attitude or should I say confidence. He really doesnt show up during big matches. Im not saying that I dont want him... its just that I dont fully trust his finishing skills during big matches. I would rather see Dzeko in a Bayern kit but I dont think thats going to happen.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Tomas wrote:Gomez a finisher??? I dont know about that. He completely SUCKS for the NT and I know the NT is different than club but I just dont know about his attitude or should I say confidence. He really doesnt show up during big matches. Im not saying that I dont want him... its just that I dont fully trust his finishing skills during big matches. I would rather see Dzeko in a Bayern kit but I dont think thats going to happen.

No offense, but who cares if he's gonna shine at Bayern and it's gonna suck at the NT?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm

raz25 wrote:
Tomas wrote:Gomez a finisher??? I dont know about that. He completely SUCKS for the NT and I know the NT is different than club but I just dont know about his attitude or should I say confidence. He really doesnt show up during big matches. Im not saying that I dont want him... its just that I dont fully trust his finishing skills during big matches. I would rather see Dzeko in a Bayern kit but I dont think thats going to happen.

No offense, but who cares if he's gonna shine at Bayern and it's gonna suck at the NT?

AMEN to that brother :D

Elber was a star at Bayern, but he never really did much for Brazil when he had the chance.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Zapatista » Sun May 24, 2009 10:55 pm

so far it's 5-3 for DZEKO
like it
bayern have great experiances with bosnians
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Edin Dzeko

Postby KAHN » Mon May 25, 2009 12:02 am

Sadly after watching Toni missing chances, match after match, I also think he should go immediately. I was his fan but... Someone like Wichniarek( spelling) would do much better job. About Dzeko, he is looking great at the moment. He has great technique, shooting ability, can score with his head, is faster then Toni and do not dive as much. He obviously ( IMO) is not one hit wonder and although Gomez is better at the moment and he is more experience and proven, but it would be sad if we miss Dzeko now and he become something like new Ibrahimovic. I guest there prise tag and opinion of football legends in our board on who is beater will decide. I'll be happy what ever they decide.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Zapatista » Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 am

dzeko is first scorer of uefa qualifications for WC 2010
dzeko is cheaper
dzeko is faster, better in air, more promising than gomez

I understend everyone who has doubt about him, but we have to risk
gomez is curently at his peak, and he can't compare with best strikers that play in CL
dzeko is already in rank with gomez(if not better) and he can develop in many ways
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Postby reiniksrobis » Mon May 25, 2009 8:45 am

I think we need Dzeko more than we need Gomez. I prefer Džeko!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Mon May 25, 2009 9:37 am

Zapatista wrote:dzeko is first scorer of uefa qualifications for WC 2010
dzeko is cheaper
dzeko is faster, better in air, more promising than gomez

I understend everyone who has doubt about him, but we have to risk
gomez is curently at his peak, and he can't compare with best strikers that play in CL
dzeko is already in rank with gomez(if not better) and he can develop in many ways

First of all Dzeko wont be cheaper, Wolfsburg wont let him go for less than 25mil.

Gomez is better in air the Dzeko.

Gomez and Dezko both 23 y.o, so what makes you think that Dzeko will get better and Gomez is at his peak and wont improve?????

At the end of the day We are gonna buy what we need.
Klose is still playing well ( he was the top scorer in the C.L till he got injured, He had the second most assists after Ribery) so he has at least 1-2 years left in Him. Toni on the other hand looks washed up, and Gomez is a perfect replacement for Him. Dzeko will be a perfect replacement for Klose. However since Toni looks to be on the way out Gomez should be brought in.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon May 25, 2009 10:13 am

It's remarkable to see how a player that played in the Czech league 2 years ago, scored only 8 goals last season and has had his first good season in Germany is prefered by so many over a German international that has had a fantastic scoring record for 3 years in a row now, and was already voted Germany's player of the year.

Zapatista wrote:more promising than gomez

They're both 23, how can either one of them be more promising than the other one ? Or is it again just a "feeling" you Dzeko fans have ? :mrgreen:

Zapatista wrote:gomez is curently at his peak, and he can't compare with best strikers that play in CL

If one of them is on the peak it's the Bosnian, when you look at his scoring record last season and compare it to the one this season. While Dzeko can be compared to the best strikers in the CL ? [-X

Zapatista wrote:and he can develop in many ways

And Gomez can't do that ? Keep in mind that he's only 23 too.

I would greatly appreciate better arguments than subjective "feelings" from the Dzeko fans. It just doesn't sound convincing when you start argumenting about a player's future performances with the words "I just have a feeling that he will..." or "Gomez is on his peak, while Dzeko can develop", when they're both the same age. How can you judge that ? Well I don't know how you guys see it but I have a feeling that Lell will be the best right-defender in the world next season, and we shouldn't buy anyone new for that position. :mrgreen:
Last edited by MrLinky on Mon May 25, 2009 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby mattie » Mon May 25, 2009 10:16 am

thulkazal wrote:well it was on tz-online too linking us with gomez and dzeko but what about state that we are going next season with toni, klose, olic and muller

that was said b4 Klinsi got sacked , now we have Van Gaal , and he wants a new striker
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby mattie » Mon May 25, 2009 10:46 am

all 3 are great ! Patrick Helmes has a same shot technique like podolski !
But if i would say Dzeko or Gomez i m really not sure - both are great i hope we get both and young if we buy both we dont need new strikers than for more than 5 years if they work well...and we need to sell than some of our strikers
Toni has to leave ..IMO
Klose maybe too ?!
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SilentStrike » Mon May 25, 2009 10:48 am

both 23, but some players develop earlier than others.

To me its either Dzeko will drop form, or he'll keep developing and I have a feeling that it'll be the 2nd one.

Gomez wont improve much more I think.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby mattie » Mon May 25, 2009 11:00 am

im sure Gomez will develope in the Future , till now he never had a player to make a DUO , sumtimes it was marica , sumtimes Cacau , and in the mid he didnt have a REALLY creative PLAYER and he scored again 24 goals - last season 19 ! RESPECT !

But Dzeko had a team this season which really shined , Misimovic made the most assits in the BL-History in 1 season - and with Grafite they were just a Superb DUO - a really great TRIPPLE and Gentner can be also added in the list ..

If we put Gomez in our squad he could do even better than i think ! there he will have Ribery Klose ,Schweini and maybe sum new players :) like , Dzeko - Sneijder !

Both can make a great job at us but gonna cost a lot tho !
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby cruz » Mon May 25, 2009 11:29 am

Džeko seems to be a nice guy and a talented player, but I'm gettin kinda sick of all that džeko džeko džeko sh*t... y'know... :-&

in my opinion gomez is a better player, at this moment....but in 2-3 years things will change a lil bit (if they don't git seriously injuried of course)!!!

..and for all you who don't get it why džeko will still develop the next few years, and gomez not: you guys just ain't got no clue bout this!! every player is different, every human body (especially brain) is different, don't you wonder why chelsea, milan, manU, etc. are going crazy bout him, and not bout gomez???? and they both are 23 and cost almost the same... :idea: think about these facts...
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News