You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Eden Hazard

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Eden Hazard

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:39 pm

prasun77 wrote:No player would come to bayern if barca/real come calling..

Bitter but true..

:x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then he realized he had Robert on his avatar.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:27 pm

tflags wrote:
prasun77 wrote:No player would come to bayern if barca/real come calling..

Bitter but true..

:x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then he realized he had Robert on his avatar.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P

Tell me honestly,do you really disagree with me on this?
I would exclude germans from my argument but apart from that do you really disagree?There are a few exceptions but VERY few I guess..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Hazard looks similar to Lewandowski when I play FIFA so maybe there is a chance.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:42 pm

prasun77 wrote:Tell me honestly,do you really disagree with me on this?
I would exclude germans from my argument but apart from that do you really disagree?There are a few exceptions but VERY few I guess..

No, not at all. There's certainly a lot of truth to what you are saying, possibly more so in some cases than arguments against. But the funny thing is I saw your avatar and remembered that was one big exception wasn't it?

The thing is you can't generalize. Even in a period when what you said held truth like the 10 commandments to Moses, things quickly changed in just one season for example. Without being too general nor specific, I think a player desirability to sing for a club involve a handful of factors but having a ceteris paribus situation between the two offers, even then the Spanish two would still not be more desirable than a top German team for players like Croatia for example whose 'closeness' to Germany is akin to South Americans to Spain. But this is simply too general; plenty of South American players would rather join the more 'eastern' Europe team and vice versa.

All this comes even before taking salaries into account which I believe people tend to overlook but is certainly one heck of a 5W40 smoother to putting pen and paper together. If Toni Kroos really though Madrid was a better team than Bayern, why did he had to have a 12 million offer to commit? Again, I think there are safe assumptions you can make but in general just saying Mardrid wants a player and therefore they'll get it - when another team meets the offer - simply doesn't mean things are done. Otherwise, why is it that Bayern has a ten times better squad than the Blancos with a measurable lower wage bill for example?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:56 pm

You simply don't enter a bidding war against them... Undeniably they enjoy more fame throughout the world and La Decima crap is more prestige. :P
Even Ribs was tempted to follow in the footsteps of Zidane except for his taste for young women. :P
He's hazard to the ballboys, Mierdrid suits him well.

Not a great miss if you ask me...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Rather have people cheating their wife with underage prostitutes and drunk drivers, Rolex smugglers and tax evaders than someone who kicks a ballboy :P :P :P
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:19 pm

tflags wrote:
prasun77 wrote:Tell me honestly,do you really disagree with me on this?

No, not at all. There's certainly a lot of truth to what you are saying, possibly more so in some cases than arguments against. But the funny thing is I saw your avatar and remembered that was one big exception wasn't it?

The thing is you can't generalize. Even in a period when what you said held truth like the 10 commandments to Moses, things quickly changed in just one season for example. Without being too general nor specific, I think a player desirability to sing for a club involve a handful of factors but having a ceteris paribus situation between the two offers, even then the Spanish two would still not be more desirable than a top German team for players like Croatia for example whose 'closeness' to Germany is akin to South Americans to Spain. But this is simply too general; plenty of South American players would rather join the more 'eastern' Europe team and vice versa.

All this comes even before taking salaries into account which I believe people tend to overlook but is certainly one heck of a 5W40 smoother to putting pen and paper together. If Toni Kroos really though Madrid was a better team than Bayern, why did he had to have a 12 million offer to commit? Again, I think there are safe assumptions you can make but in general just saying Mardrid wants a player and therefore they'll get it - when another team meets the offer - simply doesn't mean things are done. Otherwise, why is it that Bayern has a ten times better squad than the Blancos with a measurable lower wage bill for example?

I agree mostly but where Madrid and Barca trump us I think is that ,yes,they do offer higher salaries than us and they can also outbid us if required.
the most humiliating case(where bids weren't even involved) was Odegaard saga..KHR hailed him as "talent of the century" and also its easier for a forward to break in here than Madrid but still look what happened.

What does it for Madrid is that they have the most celebrated and Decorated history among all teams apart from that money.For Barca its the weather/culture and the fact that they are the current "Hip" club.

We have been smart in the transfer market obviously and mostly signed players under the radar or not needed by those 2.But I don't remember when Barca/Madrid were after the same player as us and we managed to get him(Except Lewa and for arguments sake,if at all true,Breno).

Ultimately yes you can't generalize but I was talking about the specific situation when we are in for a player right from the bidding stage.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:33 pm

bastos80 wrote:Rather have people cheating their wife with underage prostitutes and drunk drivers, Rolex smugglers and tax evaders than someone who kicks a ballboy :P :P :P

Nothing of that happened in a worldwide streaming event... :P :P :P
He's a bad example to kids. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby German-American » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:18 pm

Players like Hazard might rather go to Barca or Real but the edge we have over the other clubs is getting players like Costa. Known but not known for what he is since joining bayern, we know how much players are worth and very seldom do we exceed that price. For example, Bernat, Costa, and Coman among recent transfer. We spend loads less than they do, even much less than Man UTD and we are still a top 2 team in the world.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:33 pm

It's undeniable that most South Americans dream about Barça way more than Madrid. Big egos and spoilt kids are the ones who like the whites. Bayern has an advantage with German players and some Eastern Europeans, plus the unknown players. With Pep on board I think we were on equal standing with the Spanish big two in regards to Spanish players.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:59 pm

It's an undeniable fact Pep attracted a lot of good players.The same will continue with Carlo.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:08 pm

We didn't use to splash more than 30M for a player, we splash that much for every other now... It might have to do with that.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Might also have to do with our amazing financial structure which also allowed us to pay of the Allianz Arena 8 (?) years earlier than expected.
Also it's hard to get players that are good enough for less.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:24 pm

JANCKER wrote:We didn't use to splash more than 30M for a player, we splash that much for every other now... It might have to do with that.

That's called "inflation" dude. The general level of prices in the player market is going up and most likely will continue to do so. We will have to adapt.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Did I deny with what I said anything of what you're stating? :?
That's one of the reasons why quality players are now more "attracted" to join us because we're ready to splash more.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News