You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Douglas Costa [Douglas Costa de Souza]

Postby Valerio » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Sadly if Agnelli and Rumenigge had a gentle agreement we'll stick to it.
Like we did with Benatia.
Douglas Costa looks like a Liga kind of players. A player that need lot of field to sprint and make his best
Valerio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:03 am

Valerio wrote:Sadly if Agnelli and Rumenigge had a gentle agreement we'll stick to it.
Like we did with Benatia.
Douglas Costa looks like a Liga kind of players. A player that need lot of field to sprint and make his best
This pretty much. No need to panic, those Loans with Options are basically Pay-Later gentlemen's agreements between friendly clubs. Same applies to our James deal, unless he suddenly decides he wants to go back, I guess.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:41 am

Manchu wrote:
#12 wrote:37m down the drain... Could've gotten some real talent back then... Remember the heat I got here after saying that's a shit signing...?

What really kills me is that we could have spent the same amount or less to get Yarmolenko(there's some evidence that we were keeping an eye on him), but instead we wasted on Costa because Pep wanted a player who would only look semi-decent in one, very specific tactical set-up that no other coach was ever going to play because it had many disadvantages.

I don't have a ton of regard for Costa but I think that "semi-decent" is a bit of a harsh assessment, when he first got here he was playing like one of the best players in the whole league, if not the best.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ollio » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:31 pm

#12 wrote:37m down the drain... Could've gotten some real talent back then... Remember the heat I got here after saying that's a shit signing...?

To be fair he started out really well, and I for one was very excited about him. But in the end you were right. I guess it's a lack of brain with the guy, since there's definitely nothing wrong with his technique or physique.

Well, if we get him back I'm pretty sure we can offload him to China or smth. Pretty sure the guy will take a money-deal if he is to fail at Juve too and lose his spot in the national team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:14 am

Ollio wrote:

To be fair he started out really well, and I for one was very excited about him. But in the end you were right. I guess it's a lack of brain with the guy, since there's definitely nothing wrong with his technique or physique.

Well, if we get him back I'm pretty sure we can offload him to China or smth. Pretty sure the guy will take a money-deal if he is to fail at Juve too and lose his spot in the national team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
China recently imposed a very heavy tax on transfers of foreign players. Selling mediocre players to China is no longer the mouthwatering affair it used to be.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Jorge » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:25 am

PunkCapitalist wrote: China recently imposed a very heavy tax on transfers of foreign players. Selling mediocre players to China is no longer the mouthwatering affair it used to be.

Then sell him to Nepal.

The more difficult you make it for him to get back to Munich the better it is for us.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby PunkCapitalist » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Jorge wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote: China recently imposed a very heavy tax on transfers of foreign players. Selling mediocre players to China is no longer the mouthwatering affair it used to be.

Then sell him to Nepal.

The more difficult you make it for him to get back to Munich the better it is for us.
Lol. Let me clarify -just in case- that I don't want Costa back at all. I also believe he will stay with Juve because we have a gentlemen's agreement. I'm just pointing out that China is no longer the solution it used to be.

PunkCapitalist

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:39 pm

would be interesting to see if Jupp can bring this guy on the right track.
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Roonzil » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:would be interesting to see if Jupp can bring this guy on the right track.

Jupp won't be here when Costa (potentially) returns.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:35 pm

One way or another he is out of the club for good. Just for that "performance" against Real Madrid
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News