You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dele Alli [Bamidele Jermaine Alli]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Dele Alli [Bamidele Jermaine Alli]

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:32 am

MUTU wrote:I don't follow the Premier League much so I hardly saw Alli play. Having said that, I can't fathom how Tottenham are expecting a world record bid for a mostly-unproven player. I mean, he hasn't exactly made ripples in the footballing world either on the international stage (he's been capped 3 more matches than Sebastian Rudy) or in the Champions League (6 appearances, 1 goal, average whoscored rating of 6.89). So what, a player who two years ago signed for Tottenham for £5 million and played for a season and a half in the Premier League is supposed to suddenly break the world transfer record just because he's scored a couple of goals against Watford and Southampton? And supposedly it will be Bayern who will break said transfer record? Yes, sounds so credible.

By the way, transfermarkt value Dele Alli to be worth €20m.

he scored vs Malta :lol:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:33 am

MUTU wrote:I don't follow the Premier League much so I hardly saw Alli play. Having said that, I can't fathom how Tottenham are expecting a world record bid for a mostly-unproven player. I mean, he hasn't exactly made ripples in the footballing world either on the international stage (he's been capped 3 more matches than Sebastian Rudy) or in the Champions League (6 appearances, 1 goal, average whoscored rating of 6.89). So what, a player who two years ago signed for Tottenham for £5 million and played for a season and a half in the Premier League is supposed to suddenly break the world transfer record just because he's scored a couple of goals against Watford and Southampton? And supposedly it will be Bayern who will break said transfer record? Yes, sounds so credible.

He's really, really good, but not world-record breaking good.

When's the last time a talented young player actually sold for their transfermarkt value?
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:59 am

aterford wrote:

When's the last time a talented young player actually sold for their transfermarkt value?

Kingsley Coman is of the same age (20) and the same transfermarkt value (€20m). We won't be breaking any transfer records if we decide to sign him. Not even close. And Coman is much more proven in my opinion. He's played well internationally and was nominated for the Euro 2016 Young Player Award and also did well in the last two Golden Boy awards. Again, what did Alli do?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:23 pm

MUTU wrote:
aterford wrote:

Kingsley Coman is of the same age (20) and the same transfermarkt value (€20m). We won't be breaking any transfer records if we decide to sign him. Not even close. And Coman is much more proven in my opinion. He's played well internationally and was nominated for the Euro 2016 Young Player Award and also did well in the last two Golden Boy awards. Again, what did Alli do?

Coman hasn't done anything for France while Alli is the best English player in the world.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby prasun77 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Coman hasn't done anything for France while Alli is the best English player in the world.

After Harry Kane..

Anyway..he is good he will get us goals..thats what we need..we should sign him..I would pay up to 50 million for him..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:21 pm

With all the excitement for his potential it's almost easy to forget how talented he is right now. Brilliant tekkers (his catalogue of volleys are better than many established players career HLs), great athlete and intelligent on the pitch.
So much in his locker. I think he's going to own the 2020s.

Can't see tweet? Click here!

I saw Brian Laudrup compared him to Gus Poyet in terms of style and I thought that actually wasn't a bad shout.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:59 pm

MUTU wrote:Kingsley Coman is of the same age (20) and the same transfermarkt value (€20m). We won't be breaking any transfer records if we decide to sign him. Not even close. And Coman is much more proven in my opinion. He's played well internationally and was nominated for the Euro 2016 Young Player Award and also did well in the last two Golden Boy awards. Again, what did Alli do?

I love Coman but I think there are very few who would argue that he is currently better than Ali. Not that close IMO.

Point is this. Transfermarkt value is next to meaningless when talking about young players. FWIW, when we signed Coman on loan it was €7m for the loan fee alone and his Transfermarkt value was €3.5m at the time. And of course we were willing to accept the terms including the potential €20m purchase cost at the time as well-for a player who was, again, valued at €3.5m.
Sanches was valued at €20m when we purchased him for €35 and potentially €80m.

I can promise you that there is not a single soul who has any involvement in Bayern's transfers who gives a moment's thought to what a player's transfermarkt value is. It's a fun tool for transfer talk but has little real-world use.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:25 pm

Mirror

Dele Alli is set to be one of the new faces of video game FIFA - and his global appeal has put another European superpower on red alert.

German giants Bayern Munich are the latest club to show an interest in Tottenham’s red-hot England midfielder.

They join Real Madrid, Barcelona and Paris Saint Germain as big admirers for 20-year-old Alli who has emerged as the biggest young prospect in Europe. Bayern are keeping close tabs and could make a move this summer given any encouragement while Barcelona and Real Madrid believe they could tempt him to Spain.

Tottenham have tied Alli to a long term contract until 2022 and they will definitely attempt to fend off any big money bids this summer. [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:55 pm

I think the positions he would occupy are currently occupied here. I doubt Bayern will make a big money move for an EPL player when the same talent can be found elsewhere more reasonably. Sounds like someone fishing for something.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Sounds like the Brits overhyping their players... Alli is good, but "best young prospect"? Give me a break... Renato, Weigl and Dembele are much bigger prospects.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Achilles » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:58 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:Sounds like the Brits overhyping their players... Alli is good, but "best young prospect"? Give me a break... Renato, Weigl and Dembele are much bigger prospects.

For England they actually are... Rooney is still the best British talent that actually lived up the expectations after him? Nobody, before him? Owen... man we are talking about England they call every young player talent or big prospect.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:58 am

Another lie from English media. honestly l admire their lying capabilities without shame. :mrgreen:
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News