You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dejan Lovren

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Dejan Lovren - 7/12/11 - goal.com

Postby OhioFan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm

http://www.goal.com/de/news/968/transfe ... -gehandelt

Maybe coming to FCB this week. Sounds good to me, if we get him and Alex we should be set.
Mir ren' boarisch, und Du?

OhioFan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Dejan Lovren

Postby München Minded » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:07 pm

That will work.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby quaazi » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Well, one of the reasons I signed him in FM11 is that he could speak German, so if this is true in real life, I am all for the move! :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby München Minded » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Speaking German is always a plus, and Croatian players work hard and play hard -- I like em. This would be a great signing. All I ask is that we actually are linked with a CB and not just rumoured to be -- please, before I cry.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby OhioFan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 pm

München Minded wrote:Speaking German is always a plus, and Croatian players work hard and play hard -- I like em. This would be a great signing. All I ask is that we actually are linked with a CB and not just rumoured to be -- please, before I cry.

The waiting for a CB or two is terrible on ones nerves.
Mir ren' boarisch, und Du?

OhioFan
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby uzi716 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

I'd be very happy with Lovren. that said we still need another CB if we get him. Ideally its Alex now then in winter we get Boateng and let van Buyten go in the summer.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:22 am

I don't have anything against Lovren, but I don't see any difference between Breno, Badstuber and him. He is still young player who has a lot of space to improve. Currently, I don't see Dejan is for big things. :?
FCB general
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Switzerland

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:55 am

FCB general wrote:I don't have anything against Lovren, but I don't see any difference between Breno, Badstuber and him. He is still young player who has a lot of space to improve. Currently, I don't see Dejan is for big things. :?

I feel you. Lovren is supposed to be a step up to be honest but at the moment just barely. He is definitely not a finished product and is a promising player. He'd be a good signing if we ALSO took another central defender.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby München Minded » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Well, we need promising players for Bayern II so maybe start there and see if he can fit in the pro team.
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:52 pm

München Minded wrote:Well, we need promising players for Bayern II so maybe start there and see if he can fit in the pro team.

LMAO

That Man is A STAR in France's Biggest Club

and you want to play him here in Bayern II
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 pm

LMAO
hgb09
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby uzi716 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 pm

FCB general wrote:I don't have anything against Lovren, but I don't see any difference between Breno, Badstuber and him. He is still young player who has a lot of space to improve. Currently, I don't see Dejan is for big things. :?

But if you notice the trend with world class central defenders is that teams usually buy them before they become stars when they are cheap. Thats why I favor getting Lovren because he has potential and next winter or summer teams like Chelsea and Real Madrid might be interested and then we'll have no chance of getting him. You get a future world class CB when he is young and not expensive
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby München Minded » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Element wrote:
München Minded wrote:Well, we need promising players for Bayern II so maybe start there and see if he can fit in the pro team.

LMAO

That Man is A STAR in France's Biggest Club

and you want to play him here in Bayern II

Sure -- I was being part sarcastic and part serious, but was really funny and LMAO is how every talks about him not being good enough to be a primary CB target to play in the team, and saying he is promising, yet players like this are young yet are in the gray zone where they have already played in the first eleven -- so what do you do with them. I'm saying get him and have him play a few months in the Bayern II (since we are rebuilding there anyway and they need help) and then allow him to gradually progress to the first team after he has adapted to Bayern. So LMAO all you want, at least if we get him he won't rot on the bench and can start playing in Bayern II. I doubt though he would want that, getting Lovren would mean someone like Breno would have to go -- unless we are actually getting rid of DvB.
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby theturtle » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:45 pm

i wouldnt buy lovren if it was my money we wouldnt get a good player i think we need to spend money on a good central defender someone tall but fast too not like van buyten who is only tall and not fast lovren is not playing in lyon why would bayern buy a player who is not even goof enough to play at his team i watched lovren play a bit and nothing special we need to get brede hageland from fulham that is a good player m
theturtle
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCB general » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

uzi716 wrote:But if you notice the trend with world class central defenders is that teams usually buy them before they become stars when they are cheap. Thats why I favor getting Lovren because he has potential and next winter or summer teams like Chelsea and Real Madrid might be interested and then we'll have no chance of getting him. You get a future world class CB when he is young and not expensive

I know that very well. Some people think Vidić, Pique, Silva and the rest of defensive players can become members of our team. I don't think so, because there is no logical sence to leave clubs such as United, Real, Barcelona or Milan when you are in excellent teams which have great results. We have a great idea and vision with Boateng what can happen in near future when he adapts to our football style and team mates. In case that we can't bring him to München, we need to focus on other names. Lovren, Alex... I don't know nothing anymore when is disscussion about central defenders. :P For me it will be enough to see at least one new face and that's all. :)
FCB general
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Switzerland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News