You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

David Alaba

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

David Alaba

Postby pyrasur » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:50 am

Marcelo was really brilliant, I hate to admit. If Robben had been allowed to "run at Marcelo at will" I think we would have seen at the very least some trademark Robben left-footed curling attempts. Marcelo limited Robben to layoffs to Lahm, or else forced Robben to recycle the play. As well Marcelo saved Real Madrid on the line TWICE. Infuriatingly. Honestly Cristina gets the applause for being able to score from offside, but the heroes of the game were defenders on both sides. Our CB's and Marcelo.

Alaba improved the second half, but his crossing was atrocious. And if we are gonna go after some players for turning the ball over to Real trying something ambitious, Alaba was guilty of the same.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: David Alaba

Postby Larhm » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:17 am

Must be the instagrams and snapchats like what English media always say
Larhm
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

David Alaba

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:27 am

Larhm wrote:Must be the instagrams and snapchats like what English media always say

I don't buy this argument people like to throw around, I doubt there is a 20 something player without one. People making this argument sound like old men complaining about today's youth....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:44 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Pelin » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Let's agree we didn't well to stop Marcelo. Firstly, we gave so much time with ball and space to their wing backs. Secondly, both Alonso and Lahm are weak on 1vs 1 duels. On the other hand, Alaba played vs a team with more density, more aggressive approach.

Bayern won't sell Alaba. Stupid Spanish press started their lies again. :mrgreen:
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby ThiagoRises » Mon May 01, 2017 4:21 am

I highly doubt alaba will stay in Germany for his whole career.

Alaba always represented a player that wanted to also be a celebrity footballer, moreso than just a footballer. Maybe not this summer or the next, but Alaba is someone that probably will leave bayern for a different team/project imo.

Marcelo isn't the greatest defensive fullback, but offensively he's significantly better than Alaba. At barcelona, I dont know if he can replace alba now, but in the near future alba definitely will be replaced moreso than marcelo at madrid. However, unlike bayern, where ribery supported him well defensively, alaba will be exposed more in spain defensively with neymar on his wing.

always said going to spain would be a good test for alaba
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby prasun77 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:53 am

MUTU do your thing again..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon May 01, 2017 12:41 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Larhm wrote:Must be the instagrams and snapchats like what English media always say

I don't buy this argument people like to throw around, I doubt there is a 20 something player without one. People making this argument sound like old men complaining about today's youth....

And we all have a brain, two eyes and a nose :P

Problem is not Instagram itself, it's the way he uses it. He spends too many time fooling around with it. I just hope he somehow recovers his form because I miss the old Alaba.

I wouldn't like to see him leaving because I still have hopes on him, but at this stage I wouldn't make a drama if he's sold for a crazy sum (+100M)

But as I said, I hope he stays.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News