You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

David Alaba

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: David Alaba

Postby raz25 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm

^ That would be great for his developing, but after the recent article in tz, it seems he wants to stay there for another year, but I think he and Bayern's board should seriously consider this Bolton idea. I just looked on transfermarkt.de at Bolton's squad and it doesn't look like he'd have much competition. And besides the big 4 you mentioned there's still Liverpool, Totenham and Aston Villa who are much better than Werder for example.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:24 pm

ALABA IS STAYING AND IS NOT GOING TO BE LOANED

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 11494.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Well, that means no Vidal. In fact, that means we have our squad for the next season 99% set, with only Boateng coming in.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm

quaazi wrote:Well, that means no Vidal. In fact, that means we have our squad for the next season 99% set, with only Boateng coming in.

I'm starting to think so too. How are we gonna play?

Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Kroos?
Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Gustavo?
Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Tymo?
Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Alaba?
Gustavo-Boateng, Schweini-Tymo?
Gustavo-Boateng, Schweini-Kroos
Gustavo-Boateng, Schweini-Alaba?

All of them have great potential but I do not feel secure with any of them, at least until I see them in action
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby OhioFan » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:52 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
quaazi wrote:Well, that means no Vidal. In fact, that means we have our squad for the next season 99% set, with only Boateng coming in.

I'm starting to think so too. How are we gonna play?

Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Kroos?
Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Gustavo?
Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Tymo?
Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Alaba?
Gustavo-Boateng, Schweini-Tymo?
Gustavo-Boateng, Schweini-Kroos
Gustavo-Boateng, Schweini-Alaba?

All of them have great potential but I do not feel secure with any of them, at least until I see them in action

I say line 2, Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Gustavo - Gustavo at his natural position and Badstuber won't repeat lat year again if he stays healty, or

line 3, Badstuber-Boateng, Schweini-Tymo as the Schweini-Tymo duo had success at the end of last season.
Götterdämmerung
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Slemba » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Element wrote:ALABA IS STAYING AND IS NOT GOING TO BE LOANED

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 11494.html

[-X :cry:
Not a good move at all !!!
donno what it has to do with vidal coming or not ?!
we already have Schweini. ,Gustavo , Tymo , Pranjic and Kroos for CDM ..
Ribery , Pranjic and Kroos for LAM or LM .
Lahm , pranjic , Gustavo and Contento for LB or LWB ..

So where is Alaba needed?!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby raz25 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Guys be more optimistic, he is great and he will get minutes I'm sure of it. This means no Vidal but we have no reason not to think that we won't use that money to get a 2nd CB.

FCBayernMunchen, in the case we stupidly won't get 2 CBs, I'd like to see this: Boateng - Gustavo + Schweini - Alaba. I'd prefer more to see Gustavo in the midfield, that's his place but I kind of lost my trust in Breno and most definitely Badstuber.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 pm

If there is no Vidal I'd like to get Boateng + another CB and play Gustavo as CM next to Schweini :D

But if we are sweating blood to buy Boateng, I don't think we will even try to get another CB if he finally comes
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:32 pm

raz25 wrote:Boateng - Gustavo + Schweini - Alaba

My choice too. As you probably know I have big faith in Alaba. I wanted him loaned out again because I fear he might get wasted on the bench, but if he takes his chance he could win a regular starting place.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:33 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:If there is no Vidal I'd like to get Boateng + another CB and play Gustavo as CM next to Schweini

Of course, who wouldn't? This is just assuming that Boateng is the only transfer left, which right now I think is very likely.

Btw, sorry for going off-topic guys. :oops:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:35 pm

I don't see Alaba as a starter yet. Maybe he will prove me wrong, but he is still too young and unexperienced. Yes, Müller also was, but you don't promote players like that very often

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:If there is no Vidal I'd like to get Boateng + another CB and play Gustavo as CM next to Schweini

Of course, who wouldn't? This is just assuming that Boateng is the only transfer left, which right now I think is very likely.

Btw, sorry for going off-topic guys. :oops:

Yes but I still don't like the idea of playing Gustavo as CB as most of you say :(
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby raz25 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:44 pm

^ If we don't get a 2nd CB one inexperienced player will start anyway: Badstuber, Breno, Kroos or Alaba. I'd much rather risk it with Alaba or Kroos than with the other two, so Gustavo goes to CB.

But this shouldn't be a topic, Garay is available for 6 freakin millions, why the **** wouldn't we at least get him?!
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 pm

The transfer window is still open for around 2 months....
I'm still hopeful that he will be loaned to a BL club later....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:04 am

I am actually happy with this other than his disastrous spell at fullback (thanks to LVG), I think he is our most creative (impact bench player), i mean he is the best joker we have and his versatility means that Heckneyes will fall in love with him.

He is more of an impact player than :-
- Kroos
- Peterson
- Olic
- Usami

With the exception of Olic who brings such a unique dimension to the game I think Alaba can easily impose himself as first choice sub. What i mean is, 60-65 minutes in, substitute in Alaba for (Muller or Ribery or Robben or Kroos (CM) or Tymo or Gustavo) and he can make an attacking impact in all those positions.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Slemba » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:14 am

He proved his worth as a starter in a good team as Hoffenhiem with less pressure than FCB that really improved his development rapidly and easily ....

I don't think that would be the case if he is just a "1st choice sub"
For me Alaba is our future Ribery at much younger age if he is given the opportunity for "Full and real" development ... in fact I believe he is more complete (defensive and creativity wise ) than Ribery or Robben .
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News