You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

David Alaba

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: David Alaba

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Roonzil wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:However, Alaba is definitely waiting for any good reason to leave Bayern. .

Source? Or get out.

SOurce? You mean all the garbage sources this website allows?
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Ok, just for shits and giggles...but let's pretend we're tabloid journalists and we would have to make story about if Alaba would want to leave or not. To do so, we need to look at Alaba's very last sign of club loyalty and club connection. Which brings us to Saturday:

He was one of only FOUR Bayern players who went to the fans after Saturday's loss, to thank them (others being Neuer, Muller and Hummels) Neuer was, according to reports, not pleased with his other teammates, who didn't show up at all post-match.

To me, that sounds like a player who is willing to fight, to take responsibility and own up to his mistakes. Not someone who is already on his way out.

Now go write that piece! :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Roonzil » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Roonzil wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:However, Alaba is definitely waiting for any good reason to leave Bayern. .

Source? Or get out.

SOurce? You mean all the garbage sources this website allows?

LOL, lbr most sources we post are put in context. Don't pretend like we believe the Daily Fail.
Again, source? Or if not: please rephrase your message to make clear that it's your OPINION.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Sounds like Vidal at Juventus.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Alduin » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Alaba won't leave unless we want to sell him. Plus, he knows he has a chance of being the captain in the future.
Mia San Mia!
Alduin
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Costa Rica

Postby JANCKER » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:17 pm

He calls BS on the Barca wanting Coutinho rumor(just because he doesn't rate him) but then buys the source that say 'Alaba can't wait to leave Bayern'. He has an agenda with which everyone agrees in time.
Last edited by JANCKER on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Spotted it seems to be.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Roonzil » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Sounds like Vidal at Juventus.

Oh so you DO know how to discredit news with bullshit reasoning!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Coman » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:24 pm

JANCKER wrote:He has an agenda with which everyone agrees in time.

Spoiler: show
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby German-American » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Achilles wrote:Actually is very normal that rumors pop up constantly for David Alaba. The main reason is simple, he is phenomenon athlete because of his whole package he carries as a player. If Alaba was the player he is today but 28-y old(prime) it wouldn't be the talk of the town.

Alaba is at this level he is right now from 2013 and since, no drop only up!
Athletic freak,fast & agile, good defender, bunch of silverware as undisputed starter, best player in Austria, endurance, good free kicks, good crosses(this season he is bad in this area but overall for a full back he's good) and above all a pluralist player he can multitask, under Guardiola he started the game as CB and in a single possesion he became box to box,LW and coming tracking back as LB! He can play at high level 5 positions such as LB,LW,CB,DM,CM

If you add in this mix his age and just the idea that he can become even better in some areas as the time goes by(he definitely can) then he is one of a kind for sure so the rumors are justified plus that Alaba is very into the social game and he became quite a football icon.

good point! Like you said, he is an insane athlete and has so much growing left....24 is a crazy age for him. He hasn't had a bad season really, some poor form but thats going to happen.

Maybe it is good if we are in second place now. We were to used to being 1st all the time. If we fall to 3rd or 4th by the break the team will really fight hard and be more competitive...who knows this could help us in the long run. I am sure none of you forgot that the previous 4 seasons (not so much last season as the others) we had a GIANT lead when we played the knock-out stages of the UCL. Many have suggested that this caused us to lose a competitive edge.

RBL getting a load of cash and doing well will cause more competition and who knows what will follow. People may get excited that new competition is starting in the BuLi with an established team (Bayern and BVB amoung others) with the newer ones coming in. This is a long shot but would seem likely sooner than later.

If there is a constant fight for first place and we lose the BuLi then he will be more inclined to stay IMO
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:17 pm

The funniest thing about this Daily Mirror "story" is the 40m pricetag! =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: double it and then still fook off!
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:50 pm

JANCKER wrote:He calls BS on the Barca wanting Coutinho rumor(just because he doesn't rate him) but then buys the source that say 'Alaba can't wait to leave Bayern'. He has an agenda with which everyone agrees in time.

No MR BS SOURCE USER...

It's obvious about David Alaba.

He is 24 years old and has won everything there is for Bayern. Why would he stay at Bayern forever? Especially, with the temptations of England and Spain knocking on his door every summer.

Also, alaba isn't German. There is no reason for him to stay in Germany until he retires.

Three big things to consider about Alaba is

1. He wants a more profile situation. Bayern is a top team, but if he went to england or Spain his profile would increase a lot.
2. Position. It's no secret Alaba wants to play midfield. in Spain, he isn't good enough to start in their midfield, however, the Marcelo role would be a very interesting role for Alaba. In England, Alaba could start in midfield maybe for some of the better teams...
3. DIrection. As I said before, if bayern hires LVG again, Alaba will probably want to bolt.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Roonzil » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:55 pm

1. Source?
2. I think even he realises these days that midfield isn't his strongest position *cough* Euros *cough*
3. LOL, whut?! Put down the drugs mate.

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:59 pm

Roonzil wrote:1. Source?

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Roonzil » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:00 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Roonzil wrote:1. Source?

Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News