You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

David Alaba

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: David Alaba

Postby Element » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 am

Louis Van Gaal said about David Alaba " He is of course A Great Talent so i can imagine us bringing him back , but it does not have to be this summer"

Van Gaal added that Getting Playing time is really doing Alaba Good
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Koma » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am

I think he is right, it's hard to imagine that he will play when Luis Gustavo[DM/LB], Contento[LB], Pranjic[LB] and Tymo[DM] are ahead of him, he could get some valuable experience and playing time in Hofenheim and when he gets back he can be important part of the team, I imagine that Pranjic and Tymo won't be there and he could easily claim the spot in the first team. It is crucial that he gets games in this part of his development, warming bench in Bayern wont help him.
Also, it's nice to know that LvG is counting on him, he is great talent and I wouldn't want to have another Hummels situation in Bayern.
Bayern Team for the Champions League trophy -
http://www.footballuser.com/formations/ ... unchen.jpg
Koma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Element wrote:David Alaba's Market Worth increased from 2 million euros to 3 million euros

He is doing well at Hoffenheim. Perhaps he should remain there for the next season as well, and come back à la Kroos. When he comes back he'd be able to fight for a place in the first team. And the battle for places in midfield will be extreme, with Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo and Toni Kroos.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby uzi716 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 am

MUTU wrote:
Element wrote:David Alaba's Market Worth increased from 2 million euros to 3 million euros

He is doing well at Hoffenheim. Perhaps he should remain there for the next season as well, and come back à la Kroos. When he comes back he'd be able to fight for a place in the first team. And the battle for places in midfield will be extreme, with Schweinsteiger, Luiz Gustavo and Toni Kroos.

I'd go as far as saying to keep him there for 2 years. Kroos hasn't played that good that year and there is really no rush to bring him back Alaba because of our depth at midfield.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vijay92 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:29 pm

kicker is reporting that napoili is interested in David Alaba
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 pm

vijay92 wrote:kicker is reporting that napoili is interested in David Alaba

Yeah Just Read that Napoli wants Alaba

I say that we Should Extend his Loan with Hoffenheim for another year
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:28 am

Element wrote:I say that we Should Extend his Loan with Hoffenheim for another year

I agree...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby hgb09 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:16 pm

I also do
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:17 pm

I also do. He won't have a place next year in our squad and so it would be best if he can develop more there.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:20 pm

I also do.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 pm

I think we all agree that Alaba shouldn't be sold and that he should stay on loan for at least one more season.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:06 pm

agree with that :)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby medjahedm » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 pm

I think almost everyone agrees that he should be loaned for another year and Hoffenheim is a great club for him to develop at. Hes such a talented player and i cant wait until he wins a starting place at bayern.
medjahedm
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Fri May 27, 2011 8:06 pm

David Alaba Said " As A Young player , it is extremely important that i play , I have shown in the past half year that i can play on this Level , My Dream is Playing for FC Bayern "

About where he is going to play next season " I am going to listen to all teams and then choose the best"
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Fri May 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Element wrote:David Alaba Said " As A Young player , it is extremely important that i play , I have shown in the past half year that i can play on this Level , My Dream is Playing for FC Bayern "

About where he is going to play next season " I am going to listen to all teams and then choose the best"

i hope that he will be on loan one more year
CroCHEF
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News