You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Darijo Srna

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Darijo Srna

Postby cruz » Sat May 23, 2009 1:48 pm

Well, we already knew that he's a quality player; but, now that he's 27yrs old, just won the UEFA cup as the captain of Shakhtar Donjeck, and now that he's about to lead the national team as the Croatian captain to the World cup, for many people he's one of the best right-side-alrounder on the European market right now...

Reportedly, FCB, ManU & ACMilan are told to be very interested in signing him, and (according to Sportske Novosti he already got an offer from the Tottenham Hotspurs (not less then €20mio).....

I think he would just be an amazing piece of business for the FCB!!!

That 's my opinion, now I want yours!! :)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Darijo Srna!!!

Postby xevi » Sat May 23, 2009 6:11 pm

of course he may be a good option.
i don't know many about him but he plays as RM in national team and he crosses well. in any case i think bayern should get a good player defensively. i don't know if he's good in that aspect.

zirkhov seems to be near too (i read chelsea aren't interested in him now)
in any case we only will get a FB and surely will be one of them.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nikhil » Sun May 24, 2009 4:49 am

i would love tp see darijo srna in our jersey. he would be the necessary replacement for willy sagnol.
he left a big gap that we have to fill now. everybody saw this season that christian lell is just not good enough.
i think if we get zhirkov or srna we'll be much better next season.
Nikhil
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Sun May 24, 2009 6:34 am

hey nikhil... I feel that zhirkov is better than srna..
The reason is that zhirkov plays in the russian league.......... And russian league is very tough and violent... Agree?
So.. i think he will come very much in handy in the bl..........
As for srna.. he plays in the ukrainian league........ I don't know how competent it is.
So i really doubt if he can meet the expectations of the bl.
Also, srna has stated that he wants to play til the end with shaktar...........................

On 23 June, Darijo gave a interview to the Croatian press in which he said:

"I will leave Shakhtar only when I stop getting place in the starting lineup. I want to win something great with Shakhtar. For now I don't want to leave Shakhtar even if Liverpool make an offer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darijo_Srna

So that ends it all...............
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun May 24, 2009 10:08 am

appudds wrote:hey nikhil... I feel that zhirkov is better than srna..
The reason is that zhirkov plays in the russian league.......... And russian league is very tough and violent... Agree?
As for srna.. he plays in the ukrainian league........ I don't know how competent it is.
Also, srna has stated that he wants to play til the end with shaktar...........................

"I will leave Shakhtar only when I stop getting place in the starting lineup. I want to win something great with Shakhtar. For now I don't want to leave Shakhtar even if Liverpool make an offer."

He said he want's to win something great with Shakhtar and he won the Uefa Cup.Maybe he has changed his mind now.
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby cruz » Sun May 24, 2009 1:18 pm

appudds wrote:hey nikhil... I feel that zhirkov is better than srna..

I also read in the Croatian press that he maybe would consider a move to one of the ''10 biggest clubs in Europe''.. right now it seems that he is satisfied in Shakhtar, but I bet that he definitely wouldn't say NO if FCB and Shakhtar would successfully negotiate an transfer fee which allowds him to move to Munich... :wink: y'know... and I tell you guys, this really IS POSSIBLE!! let's just hope taht sumthin happens :)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Mon May 25, 2009 9:36 pm

We seem to be ready to make a move for Srna too. According to the BILD he's our candidate #1 for the right-back position. Asked about him Rummenigge said "we all liked him, without an exception".

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/bayern/2009/05/25/interesse-an-dario-srna-und-manuel-neuer/lahm-und-ribery-sollen-bleiben.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Mon May 25, 2009 9:45 pm

MrLinky wrote:We seem to be ready to make a move for Srna too. According to the BILD he's our candidate #1 for the right-back position. Asked about him Rummenigge said "we all liked him, without an exception".

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/bayern/2009/05/25/interesse-an-dario-srna-und-manuel-neuer/lahm-und-ribery-sollen-bleiben.html

well this really got me drooling!!!! :D

[-o< Oh boy, this would be amazing!!! I was about to buy the new dress for next season, but didn't know which name should be on the back, and now I got only one 'candidate' !! :D
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Tue May 26, 2009 7:51 am

cruz wrote:
MrLinky wrote:We seem to be ready to make a move for Srna too. According to the BILD he's our candidate #1 for the right-back position. Asked about him Rummenigge said "we all liked him, without an exception".

well this really got me drooling!!!! :D

[-o< Oh boy, this would be amazing!!! I was about to buy the new dress for next season, but didn't know which name should be on the back, and now I got only one 'candidate' !! :D

Yeah I Heard That Too

Bayern R highly interested in Srna Since They want To Keep Lahm on the LEft

If He Comes it would Be AMAZING
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Tue May 26, 2009 3:12 pm

Bayern Top Yet Possible Team

------------------Enke-----------------
Srna-----Lucio---------Demichelis------Lahm

----------Tymoschuk-----Schweinsteiger----------

-------------------Gourcuff-----------------

-----Gomez-------Klose--------Ribery

nice looking, huh?? :D

but I think they'll play up front like this:

---------------tymoschuk--------van bommel-------------

schweini----------------------------------------------ribery

----------------klose-----------------gomez................

(even tho I think there'll be haeavy rotatin, with olić.....)

I know y'all don't wanna see MvB in the squad, but we got a dutch as a coach , y'know, and MvB definitely won't give up the fight for the first team!!! Look, I would also rather see them playing more offensive, but I got to keep things realistic :)
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shwas55 » Tue May 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Schweinsteiger is a top class CM and he showed it this year when he was played in that position in the last 4 matches. Van Gaal would be making a mistake if he doesnt play him there.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby shileno » Tue May 26, 2009 8:40 pm

shwas55 wrote:Schweinsteiger is a top class CM and he showed it this year when he was played in that position in the last 4 matches. Van Gaal would be making a mistake if he doesnt play him there.

^ True. He will stay with Tymo on the CM. Hope we finally get a GOOD RM too.

Get him! He's the best choice for the RB :D
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Wed May 27, 2009 10:05 am

cruz wrote:
Bayern Top Yet Possible Team

------------------Enke-----------------
Srna-----Lucio---------Demichelis------Lahm

----------Tymoschuk-----Schweinsteiger----------

-------------------Gourcuff-----------------

-----Gomez-------Klose--------Ribery

nice looking, huh?? :D

but I think they'll play up front like this:

---------------tymoschuk--------van bommel-------------

schweini----------------------------------------------ribery

----------------klose-----------------gomez................

(even tho I think there'll be haeavy rotatin, with olić.....)

I know y'all don't wanna see MvB in the squad, but we got a dutch as a coach , y'know, and MvB definitely won't give up the fight for the first team!!! Look, I would also rather see them playing more offensive, but I got to keep things realistic :)

You Are Right About Van Bommel

But Schweinsteiger Moved To CM (or CDM With offensive role like Ze roberto) Because on RM he is too Slow

And he was coached When he was A Teenager in Bayern To play the Center position and When He Extended His Contract he told the Managers That He wants To play in a Central Role

============
I Have put him Next To Tymoschuk To get His Role A CM and Takes Ze Roberto's Place
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed May 27, 2009 10:23 am

cruz wrote:also, emm, ich moechte den Gourcuff und den Srna

Und Ich Moechte Auch Den Gourcuff Und Den Srna

Dan Wird Mein Team Komplett
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby cruz » Wed May 27, 2009 6:15 pm

I don't know man, I'm very pessimistic when talked about Gourcuff :(
it looks like nobody's talking about him any more.. which I personally can not understand...but maybe there are some other reasons why they gave up, and we fans just don't know about it...
time will show, it ain't even 100% sure if darijo will join FCB, right now it's just pure speculatin and talking... right now we only know about olić, tymoschuk, baumjohan, goerlitz & gomez.. lets just wait :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News