You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Darijo Srna

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Darijo Srna

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:59 am

FCBayernSteffi wrote:I would love to see ribery and lahm working together again as well. Robben and Srna is also a match made in heaven.

I am anxious to see what happens. But if chelsea capture his signature then we do have zhirkov and bosingwa...possibilites...

Ribery/Lahm is just great as we all have seen...Ribery cant deliver his goods if he does not have a player like Lahm behind him. As it goes for Robben...It would be interesting to see Robben not having Lahm behind him...I dont believe he would score all those goals :)

The problem about buying quality LB these days is that there are not many quality LB players out there...and if there are than they are already playing for top club. There are a lot more options for RB.

I dont believe we will buy Srna this winter or any of the top LB/RB players because we will have problems with each and every of them not playing in CL...but in the summer getting Srna would be just great.
I am sure he would join us if we go for him as he has 2 croatians here and is not that much into "grab the money and dont care where I play"...He showed his loyalty to Shahktar and said he feels good there and it would be hard to leave them..but I am sure he would leave to join Olic and Pranjic at Bayern now when he is 28 and is his last chance he plays for a top club in Europe.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & Euro 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:26 am

dambun wrote:I respectfully disagree...
Suppose for a moment, that Srna comes here in the winter... Then he'll be our RB and Lahm will be our LB.... Then for every CL game, Lahm is forced to go to RB, and Contento plays at LB.... These constant changes of position not only affects Lahm's performance, but the stability of our whole defense line.... And That's not something we can afford: not in the CL and not in the BL...

So if we are going to buy a RB in the winter, he should really not be CL-tied.... But if we're buying a LB, the necessity of not being CL-tied is considerably less... Because it would only mean a single-man replacement during domestic and European matches...

Good point

But I WAS SPEAKING IN GENERAL

but true , A CL-tied RB could cause some instability unlike A CL-Tied LB
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Bayern33 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:25 am

will never happen
Bayern33
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:21 pm

dambun wrote:Suppose for a moment, that Srna comes here in the winter... Then he'll be our RB and Lahm will be our LB.... Then for every CL game, Lahm is forced to go to RB, and Contento plays at LB.... These constant changes of position not only affects Lahm's performance, but the stability of our whole defense line.... And That's not something we can afford: not in the CL and not in the BL...

Good point...

Maybe we would use Tymo or Hamit as RBs... I wouldn't even be surprised if LVG puts Contento at RB just to keep Lahm on the left.
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Sorry to post this offtopic
Butm
HAPPY B;DAY SCHOLL7.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernSteffi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 pm

...Although....I would love to see Michel Bastos fill in the LB position....possibilities, possibilities....
FCBayernSteffi
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernSteffi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Happy birthday whoevers birthday it is...
FCBayernSteffi
Getting the hang of it

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 pm

tnx everyone :D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby hgb09 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Happy birthday scholl. It's a bit late.
hgb09
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Re: 2011/2012 Generic transfer thread

Postby hgb09 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:22 pm

eliasov wrote:I always wanted Darijo Srna to join Bayern , next summer he'll be a free agent so i hope that we still have intrests in him his experience and leadership skills are a must especially for CL he's 29 now so i still believe that he can play on topform for at least 3 seasons
So if we sign 2 veterans like Srna and Dante i would be happy !!: Srna (rafinha)- Boateng (Dante)-Badstuber-Lahm (Alaba)

That's an excellent suggeestion!
hgb09
I post all the time

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Srna will be a free agent? We MUST move for him
In Pep I trust
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Well, 5-6 years ago I didn't wanted to see my compatriot at our club because I thought that we had much better solutions with Sagnol and Lahm.

But Darijo is very good player. His stamina, pace, work rate, free kicks, corners, precise passes... He 'dies' on the field when he plays for our country(and he is capitain of the national team). I would welcome this transfer very much. With Rafinha and Srna, we have excellent RB solutions and also for RM, AMR what Srna has played for many years in Hajduk and Croatia.

Dante and Srna... Quality, and cheap solutions too, for our bench.

Don Jupp Heynckes!
FCB general
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Ireland

Postby Element » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm

he WAS MY FAVORITE .. i totally like Darijo Srna , but instead we got pranjic !!!!

Srna is old now , and surely wont come here for a bench place (even though i am sure that he will start if he comes)

also dont think that he will leave Shakhtar , he is an icon there
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby eliasov » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Element wrote:he WAS MY FAVORITE .. i totally like Darijo Srna , but instead we got pranjic !!!!

Srna is old now , and surely wont come here for a bench place (even though i am sure that he will start if he comes)

also dont think that he will leave Shakhtar , he is an icon there

He's not old he's 29 years old experienced player ...for me it's like bringing a 2nd Philipp Lahm to the team ,and I'm not sure if he'll stay with Shakhtar because his contract expires this summer and he didn't extend yet .. Check Here ::http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/darijo-srna/profil/spieler_14942.html
ImageImage
eliasov
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 am

Srna will be 30 this May, he could come here and rotate with Rafinha or stay and start.
uzi716
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News