You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Daniele De Rossi

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Daniele De Rossi

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:29 pm

Hey everyone, this morning I read on a greek sport site that Karl-Heinz Rummenigge wants to strengthen Bayern more because he is not impressed by the current squad. Therefore this January Bayern is willing to spend again millions of euros for contracting "expensive" players.
It is said that Rossi is worth of 20 mil because of the fact he is in contract with Roma till 2009 or something. But nothing is impossible after getting Ribery Toni and Klose.

FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:26 pm

Yes, wanted to start a thread about this some time ago. I thought it was a rumour but it's been going on for a while now and there were some quotes i believe.
20GB free cloud storage! -- follow this link, sign up, install app and we both get 5GB extra :)
MUTU
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:00 am

He's not a bad player but everytime I hear his name I always think about the WC where he elbowed the US's Brian McBride in the face. LOL!!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:13 am

He is not bad at all.... but again 20 mil for him ? Some will say 20 mil are "nothing" for Bayern now. But yes why not, buy him Breno and one more ...then we are happy LOL. Its been going around a while now that this January ...quality thus expensive players will be contracted. i just Cant wait !!
Two Italianos in Bayern is not bad at all....maybe they can transfer their victorious spirit within the Bavarians as well ;)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fcb 4eva » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:12 am

now this is what im talking about...YESSS, DE ROSSI IS A BRILL PLAYER SIGN HIM UP NOW BAYERN

----------------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lahm-21 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:40 pm

He is a very bad player :shock: :shock: and he is an italian :twisted: :twisted: and he isn`t worth 20 million and Rome will not give him away that is for sure
lahm-21
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:49 pm

lahm-21 wrote:He is a very bad player :shock: :shock: and he is an italian :twisted: :twisted: and he isn`t worth 20 million and Rome will not give him away that is for sure

So what if he's Italian? :roll: Provide better reasons for Bayen not wanting him than the sterotypical "he's Italian" BS.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fcb 4eva » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:42 pm

lahm-21 wrote:He is a very bad player :shock: :shock: and he is an italian :twisted: :twisted: and he isn`t worth 20 million and Rome will not give him away that is for sure

omg mate how can you say he's a bad player, you dont play for the italian 1st team if he was. So what if he's Italian I dont care what country he's from if he's good enough nationality means nothing to me. SIGN HIM UP BAYERN

----------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:29 pm

your being racist or is it just me buddy ?
So what if he is black white yellow or Greek French or Italian.
He is a world cup winner, Italy is the best team in the world.
Now, he is a magnificent player and Bayern would benefit a lot with his arrival!
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:38 am

Schweini_rules wrote:

Now, he is a magnificent player and Bayern would benefit a lot with his arrival!

I don't think he's being racist. It's just that some folks do not like Italian players for whatever reason. Personally, I don't care where a player is from just as long as he can play ball and de Rossi can play ball.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:02 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:

Italian is not a race!!
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:03 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

Italian is not a race!!

No,it isn't. But, one can be a racist if they do not like a certain race, religion, ethnic group (Italians for example), and so on. Hence, Schweini's statement is not incorrect.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:41 am

My apologies Schweini_rules..
I wanted to quote Lahm..I need an aspirin..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweinsteiger » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:38 am

Rummenigge and Honess always used to say that Bayern don't open the cheaque book too often, and that at the end of last season it was a rare but important move to do so.

Now it's twice in the space of 12 months?

Ah well, I'm not complaining, i love new talant.
"There's no vestige of a beginning, no prospect of an end" (Hutton, 1795).
Schweinsteiger
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:47 am

tracylynn wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

I don't think he's being racist. It's just that some folks do not like Italian players for whatever reason. Personally, I don't care where a player is from just as long as he can play ball and de Rossi can play ball.

the " and he is italian" is racism in this world tracy. It equals to he is black etc.

Anyhow , lets wait and see if Bayern go after De Rossi .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News