You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Dani Carvajal [Daniel Carvajal Ramos]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Dani Carvajal [Daniel Carvajal Ramos]

Postby nnemani92 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:27 am

45m pounds, no thanks Real!!
There are tons of options we could try out for a lot less money, Jedvaj and Christiansen are already playing in the Bundesliga. Yes, I guess getting them will be tough, one is on loan from Chelsea and the other plays for Rudi Vollers team but so will getting Carvajal, I bet they'll both come for way less than 45m.
What I fail to wrap my head around is why did we let Mitch go when we didn't have a backup lined up that too when it seemed that he was actually turning the corner. This one is squarely on the board. I absolutely think he will be a star in a couple of years time and we should keep a close eye on him.
nnemani92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 16, 2016 10:12 am

If he remained with us, he wouldn't have progressed as half as he did with Hertha this term. Sitting on the bench for the majority of times is not the same as being a key starting player for a top table BL team. He did the right choice, and so did we. We can always get him back, but he's not yet at the level we desire to be honest.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mavs » Mon May 16, 2016 5:08 pm

I'd say get Ricardo Rodriguez instead. Much cheaper. Guess the question is whether he can play RB as well as he can play LB.
Mavs
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Mavs wrote:I'd say get Ricardo Rodriguez instead. Much cheaper. Guess the question is whether he can play RB as well as he can play LB.

Who's the last full-back on a CL winning team that played on his weaker side?
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News