You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:12 pm

#12 wrote:Just brought them up because you obviously don't mingle with a lot of people who know a thing or two about this sport

Yes clearly, i know nothing of it havent seen it or played it. i know nobody that does, i only belong to bias forums and thats all my information with my pet friends that believe what i believe and regurgitate garbage constantly.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:14 pm

nm462272 wrote:I agree with #12 and there are others on this forum who do as well

Perfectly fine, opinions are exactly that. My issue is him acting condescending to everyone that disagrees with him constantly, not to mention the constant moaning and negativity really gets old fast.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Tip: Just don't give too much attention to different opinions. No need to get personal.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Ollio » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
#12 wrote:Just brought them up because you obviously don't mingle with a lot of people who know a thing or two about this sport

Yes clearly, i know nothing of it havent seen it or played it. i know nobody that does, i only belong to bias forums and thats all my information with my pet friends that believe what i believe and regurgitate garbage constantly.

If the part about being biased is referring to my earlier post, I'm the first one to admit I am very biased too. Just trying to have a healthy conversation which is what forums are for, and I'd appreciate if it could be handled without personal attacks. Cheers.
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:21 pm

JANCKER wrote:Tip: Just don't give too much attention to different opinions. No need to get personal.

But there in lies the problem, difference of opinions are why forums exist. It creates discussion except in #12's case. Its interesting to here why people think the way they do instead of attacking them and talking down to them. At least thats my take. You might be right it is easier to just add him to the ignore list and move on i suppose.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Ollio wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:

If the part about being biased is referring to my earlier post, I'm the first one to admit I am very biased too. Just trying to have a healthy conversation which is what forums are for, and I'd appreciate if it could be handled without personal attacks. Cheers.

Nope only talking to #12.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Ollio » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:Nope only talking to #12.

Ok, good to know. This topic is getting awkward.

So how about that Cristiano Ronaldo guy? I heard he's like the Portuguese Messi?
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:29 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Tip: Just don't give too much attention to different opinions. No need to get personal.

But there in lies the problem, difference of opinions are why forums exist. It creates discussion except in #12's case. Its interesting to here why people think the way they do instead of attacking them and talking down to them. At least thats my take. You might be right it is easier to just add him to the ignore list and move on i suppose.

I've been reading a lot of stuff that I don't agree with lately... I got used to it, I won't bother to prove anything to anyone in most cases.

Pep is gone, maybe it's that why it's easier for me. :P
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:46 pm

JANCKER wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:He shows his true face for Portugal... Penaldo. Overrated.

What has he done ?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Nothing, he's just overrated... poacher. Saying that he'd win us a CL is ridiculous.

I haven't seen it yet but he scored the only goal of the game, can't be that bad
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:49 pm

How many goals does this poacher have in the EC and WC? I was talking about that... not what he's doing today vs Russia in a competition that I don't even bother to watch.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is ready to pay Spain's tax authorities 14.7 million euros - the amount he has been accused of defrauding by a prosecutor - ahead of a court hearing next month, Spanish state TV said today.

Broadcaster TVE said, without identifying its sources, the he would make this payment as a gesture of good will.
The report added Rolando will reiterate at a hearing on July 31 that he is innocent and has never hidden any income from the taxman or committed any tax fraud in Spain.Representatives for Ronaldo declined to comment.The Spanish prosecutor says the Real Madrid forward knowingly used a business structure to hide his image rights income in Spain between 2011 and 2014. Ronaldo has denied the charges.

(Reporting by Julien Toyer)

Also,Cristiano Ronaldo has been calmed down by Florentino Perez's public backing of him and no longer wants to quit Real Madrid, according to reports in Spain.
Front page of AS:

The newspaper also suggested Perez's defence of him has turned Ronaldo's head and persuaded him to stay at the club this summer, leading with the headline 'Cristiano Reconsiders'.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Cristiano Ronaldo [Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro]

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Viva La Bayern wrote:
nm462272 wrote:I agree with #12 and there are others on this forum who do as well

Perfectly fine, opinions are exactly that. My issue is him acting condescending to everyone that disagrees with him constantly, not to mention the constant moaning and negativity really gets old fast.

maybe you need to look up that word cause there's only one person in here being condescending...

And just to set things straight: I'm perfectly fine with other opinions... Just that thinking that Bayern was the better team against RM is not an opinion anymore, it's a fact they weren't... Everything else is well debatable... People might not agree with my opinion that we need fierce reinforcements or that Gnabry and Brandt suck... That's frustrating from my point of view, but perfectly valid, legitimate, whatever...
But those two games were pretty obviously won by the better team... Plus people act like red cards are falling down from heaven... No, they didn't come out of nowhere, but from the simple fact that physicality was the only means we had to fight them...

BTT: he'll never leave, of course... They'll throw a little more money at him
And he'll be quiet - AGAIN
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Viva La Bayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:54 pm

#12 wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:

maybe you need to look up that word cause there's only one person in here being condescending...

And just to set things straight: I'm perfectly fine with other opinions... Just that thinking that Bayern was the better team against RM is not an opinion anymore, it's a fact they weren't... Everything else is well debatable... People might not agree with my opinion that we need fierce reinforcements or that Gnabry and Brandt suck... That's frustrating from my point of view, but perfectly valid, legitimate, whatever...
But those two games were pretty obviously won by the better team... Plus people act like red cards are falling down from heaven... No, they didn't come out of nowhere, but from the simple fact that physicality was the only means we had to fight them...

BTT: he'll never leave, of course... They'll throw a little more money at him
And he'll be quiet - AGAIN

Not worth it, ill just ignore you thanks.
Viva La Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:30 am

Viva La Bayern wrote:

i find it bizarre how obsessed people are with him. yes, he is pessimistic, but the point of a fan forum is to have different opinions converge. the truly annoying thing is people bitching and complaining about other forum members... :roll:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:59 am

nm462272 wrote:
Viva La Bayern wrote:

i find it bizarre how obsessed people are with him. yes, he is pessimistic, but the point of a fan forum is to have different opinions converge. the truly annoying thing is people bitching and complaining about other forum members... :roll:

True that!
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News