You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Craig Gordon

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

CRAIG GORDON IN MUNICH FOR TALKS

Postby marooned » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:38 am

hearts and scotland goalkeeper craig gordon is in munich today talking with bayern,gordon highly regarded as the best in europe has also been linked with arsenal man utd middlesborough and an un named italian side..early talks suggest the bidding will start at 10million
marooned
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: CRAIG GORDON IN MUNICH FOR TALKS

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:56 pm

marooned wrote:hearts and scotland goalkeeper craig gordon is in munich today talking with bayern,gordon highly regarded as the best in europe has also been linked with arsenal man utd middlesborough and an un named italian side..early talks suggest the bidding will start at 10million

and who the heck is he ..wev got Resing YO ! ..just like Kahn ..rensing has been training long time with Kahn ..i really think that Rensing boy has proved whats he worth ..no need to get gordon or som1...RENSING !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:52 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
marooned wrote:hearts and scotland goalkeeper craig gordon is in munich today talking with bayern,gordon highly regarded as the best in europe has also been linked with arsenal man utd middlesborough and an un named italian side..early talks suggest the bidding will start at 10million

and who the heck is he ..wev got Resing YO ! ..just like Kahn ..rensing has been training long time with Kahn ..i really think that Rensing boy has proved whats he worth ..no need to get gordon or som1...RENSING !

Yeah we have Rensing and Kahn ^^ No need for anyone else.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:11 am

Widely regarded as best in europe?...
how wide is thAT??...I just heard some comments from Wenger..that's it.
We have the best of the next generation in Rensing,...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:12 am

and it's odd...bayern going for a non-german goalie. they have plenty of them in Germany.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:43 am

Mirage wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

Yeah we have Rensing and Kahn ^^ No need for anyone else.

kahn has a year and a half tops... rensing is the new number one, if kraft is as good as they say, he's number two... I don't honestly think that we'll go for Gordon, but it's unusual for a top level club to have less than three goalkeepers... look at chelsea's situation, we'd have dreher in net by now if we were in that situation
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MissFCB » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:18 pm

in my opinion: we don´t need a goalkeeper! :!: when Olli finishs his career we still got Rense! He will be the nr 1! But pehaps we should look for a 2. goalie because Dreher si 40 now (and actually the trainer assitant) and wont do the job any longer...
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby diegis » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:58 pm

maybe this gordon will be usefull after kahn will retire, as 2nd option after rensing
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby podolski4life » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:20 pm

I don't think we need a new goalie. Rense will be a brilliant new #1, and we've got Kraft to back him up.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Craig Gordon

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:12 pm

Rumours are out that Bayern are preparing a bid of close to £6 million for Hearts' Scottish international goalkeeper Craig Gordon in an attempt to sign him as early as this week!

Arsenal are also after his services.

Along with Manchester United, the Gunners have long been linked with Gordon and their manager Arsene Wenger has been quoted in the past at saying how highly he rates the Scotland no.1.

Gordon has been absent from the previous two Hearts squads and if the excuse of 'groin injury' used to explain last week's absence raised a few eyebrows, the continued use of it this week amid obvious transfer talk is frankly insulting. Just how stupid do they think we are? The Hearts support are continually being lied to and I'm sure the management would command a great deal more respect if they just came clean and said they wanted to get rid of Gordon for his role in the Steven Pressley press conference. At least we'd know that was true!

Fulham have already had a bid of £2.5million rejected by Hearts, but Arsenal and Bayern are rumoured to be preparing bids of closer to £6 million, which the club would surely have to seriously consider.

As I've said before here, Gordon is not the finished article yet, but he is definitely one of the few Scottish players in recent years to genuinely have the potential to play at the top. If he does go to one of these great clubs, let's wish him well and hope he proudly flies the flag for us.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:39 pm

Why a goalkeeper , why ??
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:50 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:Why a goalkeeper , why ??

good question..:D...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:12 pm

6 mil for that guy geeeez ,we need a bloody midfielder ...like hmhm Ribery :D
we have got Rensing and Kraft ...i think they are enough and plus if we sign this scotish lad then well giving 6 mil for him and let him on the bench by letting rensing be our 1 ? noo i dont think so and i dont know what Hoeness is thinking .. :roll:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shydo1 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:25 pm

if we want a goal keeper we could made an offer to buffon & the condition was good to accept the deal, but the good question is why?????????????????
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:11 pm

shydo1 wrote:if we want a goal keeper we could made an offer to buffon & the condition was good to accept the deal, but the good question is why?????????????????

damn. do you get like one star for every post? lol :mrgreen:
this goalkeeper thing is the stupidest idea ever. :roll:
FC Bajern

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News