You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Craig Gordon

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:14 pm

waste of mooooneeey !
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:14 am

Hearts keeper Craig Gordon insists he will not be forced into a move to Russia.

Gordon returned to the Hearts team in the 1-1 draw with St Mirren yesterday after being dropped last month while the Jambos were involved in transfer negotiations.

He told the News of the World: 'My understanding is Hearts turned down Fulham's bid because it didn't meet their valuation, which is flattering.

'Bayern Munich never met Hearts' asking price either, so there was nothing to consider there.

'People always talk about Arsenal wanting me but there was no offer from Arsene Wenger so what was there to think about?

'As for Spartak Moscow, I just don't see a move to Russia as the best move at this stage of my career.

'If I am going to leave the club I supported as a boy it will be to one of the big leagues. The English Premiership, Italy's Serie A, Spain's La Liga or Germany's Bundesliga.'

The Hearts skipper met Tynecastle majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov on Thursday.

He said: 'We had a nice chat. I told him where I stood, he told me where he stood.

'There were no rows, no accusations, everything was totally amicable. It was no big deal.'
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Gordon admits uncertainty over Hearts future

Postby diegis » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:42 pm

Hearts captain Craig Gordon admits he's in the dark over his future.

Gordon threw away his captain's armband after their humiliation against Dundee United in disgust at his team's performance.

The keeper told The Herald: "We are not in a transfer window, so there is nothing going to happen any time soon. We will wait and see what happens in the summer. If there is something which appeals to Hearts, and if it is what I want to do, then there is a possibility something may happen. If it doesn't then I will remain a Hearts player.

"I have no idea if the club want to try and cash in on me or whether they want me to be here next season. I will just take it that they want me to remain."
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News