You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Official coach transfer thread

Postby SNAKE » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:01 am

Official reports stated that Jose Mourinho has parted company with employers Chelsea.

I dunno about everyone here but I for one would love him at Bayern, IF Ottmar decides to leave, even although there's little chance for that.

SNAKE
Last edited by SNAKE on Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern_fukara » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:01 am

finally hel eft Chelsea. Wherever he goes he carring a bad publicity and bad atmosphere. That is my opinion. I would not like him at Bayern, because Bayern deserve much better than Jose Mourinho...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:50 am

I totally agree with bayern_fukara. He has a bad reputation and is arrogant.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:41 pm

I don't like Mourinho just because he decided to leave Ballack out of his squad.
FC Bajern

Postby SNAKE » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:05 pm

Who cares about if he is arrogant or about leaving Ballack, the man is a genius much like Ottmar, I beleive he will be a great asset if Ottmar ever decides to quit.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern_fukara » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:32 pm

He was just lucky, he had all the money in the world and he could not win CL.
That is joke... Carlo Ancelotti (AC Milan) is a true great...
I would do better at chelsea with my Football Manager games experience with all that money which Mourinho had... we will see that he is not the manager as the most of people believe... time will tell...

Bye bye Mourinho, I hope you'll never manage any other team, just looking at your tactics sucks...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby SNAKE » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:59 pm

I dont call winning the Uefa Cup then next season winning the Champions league with Porto, then winning 2 years in a row the English Premier League with Chelsea luck.....also qaulifying for the semi finals of the champions league, the man is a great manager, Ancellotti is the lucky one, along with AC Mafia.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:32 am

I'm glad Mourinho's gone, he'll go somewhere he's a bit more appreciated now.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:46 pm

I was shocked to hear Mourinho's leaving but I also think that he will go somewhere and be more appreciated. I, personally, liked the man. He may have had an ego but his ego kept the players' egos in check. Also, I thought he was a pretty good coach. He was entertaining to say the least.

BTW...Mourinho did not have the money, Abromavich (spelling?) had the money. I don't know why folks think that having money equals titles because it don't. A team can spend all the moeny in the world to buy the best players but that doesn't guarantee titles. Look at how many teams, no matte what the sport, have the finances but have one heck of a time winning the titles. Real Madrid (they got lucky last year) and the NY Yankees come to my mind. Chelses was no exception to that rule.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:15 am

Could Mourinho Choose Bayern?

Speculation over the next ‘project’ to be undertaken by Jose Mourinho has mounted with his admission he would like to manage in either Italy or Germany.
With the news of his sudden departure from Chelsea still ringing around the footballing world, rumours abound as to his next destination.

Could Bayern Munich be a tempting proposition for the ‘special one’?

"I will come back and manage in England, but I don't want it as my next step - it must be another country, another experience, another football,” said Mourinho in a statement.

“I have to choose between Italian and German.”

PLEASE GO TO GERMANY JOSE!!!!

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:33 am

He's not coming to Germany. I think he'll more likely choose Italy over Germany because there's rumors about him and Inter Milan and another Italian team whose name is escaping me at the moment.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:51 pm

on today's game between manchester and chelsea

FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:23 pm

tracylynn wrote:He's not coming to Germany. I think he'll more likely choose Italy over Germany because there's rumors about him and Inter Milan and another Italian team whose name is escaping me at the moment.

I remember him being quoted as specifically saying that he'd like to coach Bayern one day, and as you all know Hitzfeld still hasn't signed an extension to the contract he has which runs out at the end of this season.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SNAKE » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:46 am

Moratti doesnt want Jose aswell. So he could join Bayern if Hoeness can convince him.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern_fukara » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:07 am

SNAKE do you really want him at Bayern??????????
Do you want to watch a football with only one striker....
Do you want a 4-5-1 formation for Bayern......
If Hitzfeld decides in January that he doesn't want to sign an extension, i would prefer someone who plays very offensive football... someone who play with 3 strikers.... I would rather see Mattheus at Bayern's "bench" than Mourinho.... or why not Schaaf from Werder (we all know how Werder play football)...
I hope that Bayern management will decide the best for Bayern... I trust in decisions of Bayern management... they will decide what is wright for the club...
You know when you play attractive football, there is more spectators, more sponsors, and more money as well (which is the basis of the game)...
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News