You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby AvatarX » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:25 pm

raz25 wrote:I maintain my opinion to keep LvG as coach until inter, regardless of what happens in Hamburg. If we lose one match in BL after that, than fire LVG.

Wouldn't be too late then, to save anything from that season?
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:28 pm

uzi716 wrote:Because we need a strong finish in the BL to even play in the CL!

How embarrassing would it be if we don't qualify for the CL next season when the final is on our home field?

AvatarX wrote:I personally care more about CL, I hope we won't be embarrassed in CL (if we play like this, we will be).

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Because we don't have a complete team. If we did I would care more about the CL, but with this incomplete squad, we'll have to be VERY lucky if we are to win the CL. None of us want to be playing in the EL next season, so logically, of course we care more about the BL now

Don't you guys understand that BL performances has nothing to do with Europe? (Dortmund/Bayern)
Why do you think it's more than sure to play Europa League with van Gaal? There is still a lot to play and look at our opponents for 3rd spot, it's manageable.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 pm

AvatarX wrote:Wouldn't be too late then, to save anything from that season?

I certainly hope it won't be. If we bring somebody new as coach, how can you say we would have a bigger chance of saving the season? It's a gamble anyways and I would much rather gamble with somebody who brought us in CL final after 10 YEARS!

EDIT
with somebody who brought us further then quarter final in CL after 10 years!
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Archit » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Last year's CL campain was 60% fluke.
Archit

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:37 pm

See the thing is, I would still support van Gaal despite the results if the play was good and we just hit bad luck with the results. Today, he substituted in van Buyten and Ottl. Both, expectedly, were useless (and van Buyten apparently played as a box-to-box midfielder). The performance of the team is terrible and van Gaal has done nothing, ever, to remedy this. We were talking months ago how bad things were and how van Gaal had to make quick changes. He didn't and it's very unlikely he ever will, because this is the third defeat in a row. The game against Köln was a warning, and now it's all folding out. I said
Didn't we have a defense problem like years ago? Why haven't we still fixed this goddamn problem? Does van Gaal just have his head up his ass or does he really have so much faith in the defensive line-up we have right now?
then. Even I understood it.

**** that guy. Scholl all the way
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:37 pm

It's already too late... Next week it might become next to impossible....

I am very sad, but we have to fire him now IMO.... even though it would be a huge loss for us to lose him....
And we need someone who can build a new defensive structure for us....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Re: Mehmet Scholl

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:40 pm

So I'm gonna bump this thread to say why we need Scholl. He's a recent player, which is going to do wonders for the motivation and morale of the team, and most importantly, he probably won't screw around with this posession-bullshit or van Gaal's "philosophy". He'll give the players creative freedom they desire.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Re: Mehmet Scholl

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:59 pm

quaazi wrote:So I'm gonna bump this thread to say why we need Scholl. He's a recent player, which is going to do wonders for the motivation and morale of the team, and most importantly, he probably won't screw around with this posession-bullshit or van Gaal's "philosophy". He'll give the players creative freedom they desire.

He was one of my all time favorite players...besides being a highly skilled and creative player he has had the opportunity to coach and help develop Bayern's younger talent. He is Bayern thru and thru and I would like to see him have an opportunity with the senior squad.

We would have to be patient and realize that Scholli might be more of a Nerlinger and Hoeness puppet, at least at first. Not sure how that would translate with world-class players, especially the foreign ones like Robben and Ribery. Still, these experiments with polar opposites (Klinsi to LvG) has not worked.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AvatarX » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:55 pm

KHR said that:
"...We are all disappointed about the game and the result, but we are all long enough here that we only play one time a night to think about it. Probably we won't sleep, but at least you have peace in analyzing what one must and can do now to stop the case. We are currently in a situation for FC Bayern that can cause great concern to us... "

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/aktuell ... /28550.php
http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... aison.html

So, the decision about LVG is gonna take place tomorrow.

LVG from the other hand is waiting for the board to decide:
Bild.de: What do you feel that you will continue to be Bayern's coach?
Van Gaal: "I am not in a position to answer this question myself. I always got the backing of my board, the board will also decide whether to continue or not. "

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/ ... orten.html
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:06 pm

not only he is shitty with his formation choices, he is also shitty with handling his substitute players... every time we are losing he send Klose in expecting a miracle... well what the hell can klose do if he havent been playing for 10 consectutive games (even those where we are winning by a good margin )... same thing for altintop... and apparently now for contento... the role of a substitute is to take place of a starter when the latter is not performing wel... for van gaal the role of a substitute is to warm the bench... i freakin hate this coach right now :twisted: :twisted:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:12 pm

and why are we still using the 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 ..... doesnt he know any other formation ???? how about the standarf 4 - 4 - 2 or my preferred choice of 4 - 1 - 3 - 2 (where we have a 90-minutes DM covering our disastrous backline with the attack also having more width ... )
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby The Spyware » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:13 pm

He will stay , He should Stay

a new coach won't change the current situation , we are 5 points behind third place with 9 matches remaining

a new coach won't change this Fact

and a new coach won't find it easy here to win the next nine matches if you think of that , and of course we will be crashed out of the CL early

with Van Gaal at least we can go FAR in the CL , Van Gaal is a beast in the CL and reached 3 finals from ONLY 7 tournaments he particpated in ,, and we still have the situation in the Leeague to work on

Ok if we would guarantee an amazing Name as Van Gaal replacement like Hiddink ok he can do very well with us
But Jonker - Scholl - Sammer all of these would mean demolishing the season

Remember what even Ottmar did when he coached us after firing Magath at a point near like that we are in now ? did he succeed in leading us to the CL ? NO

if a man like Hiddink would come ok

Sammer-Jonker - Scholl ---> NO NO NO NO NO HELL NO
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby hgb09 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 pm

That's what he's saying on his FB page: Soeben hat der Karl-Heinz Rummenigge mir angerufen mit guter Nachrichten; Ich darf mein vertrag bis 2015 erlaengern. He may be staying until 2015!!! I can't believe that.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:17 pm

raz25 wrote:Why do you think it's more than sure to play Europa League with van Gaal?

I repeat, I am not worried about the CL place. Not yet at any rate. I am confident that we will get it. But it is in danger and there is no denying that. LVG is making wrong decisions, and it seems like the players don't trust him anymore. We don't need to bring in someone better than him. Even someone who is worse might do much better. Why? Because the team needs a change. A caretaker coach doesn't need to be an excellent tactician, he just needs to be someone experienced, who is good enough to turn everything around. The teams need to see a new face, and this is the caretaker's job.

Bringing the best coach in the world can wait until the summer, right now we just need someone new who is good.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 pm

I think it's not HE who is writing this crap jokes
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News