You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official coach transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Would you like Pep Guardiola to leave?

Yes, but unfortunately I think Bayern will renew his contract.
15%
Yes, and thankfully I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
24%
I'm not sure, but I still think Bayern will renew his contract.
9%
I'm not sure, but I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%
No, and thankfully I think Bayern will renew his contract.
41%
No, but unfortunately I think Bayern won't renew his contract.
5%

Total votes : 149

Re: Official coach transfer thread

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:12 am

appudds wrote:Jupp carried the Neverkusen curse to us
If he repeats it again, its bye bye Mr.Heynckes.
Sammer doesnt want to coach again.
The Pep rumours dont sound realistic.
I am not a fan of Lucian Favre coaching us nor Mirko Slomka. We want Champions League winning coach.

Jupp did win the CL. Juuust sayin'
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby samaj » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:16 am

BayernLove wrote:
appudds wrote:Jupp carried the Neverkusen curse to us
If he repeats it again, its bye bye Mr.Heynckes.
Sammer doesnt want to coach again.
The Pep rumours dont sound realistic.
I am not a fan of Lucian Favre coaching us nor Mirko Slomka. We want Champions League winning coach.

Jupp did win the CL. Juuust sayin'

Yes 1998, Listen Jupp is a great coach but he lacks something from making this team complete.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:02 pm

^ Agreed, modernness is what we need, good quick BVB style modern counterattacking football with a high pressure tactic. That's what we need that Jupp is lacking.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

Trouble is brewing already. Apparently Sammer and his research assistant Karsten Schumann recommended that Heynckes has a young assistant coach, such as Mark Weinzierl of Augsburg. However, Heynckes has refused.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAGHU » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:53 am

MUTU wrote:Trouble is brewing already. Apparently Sammer and his research assistant Karsten Schumann recommended that Heynckes has a young assistant coach, such as Mark Weinzierl of Augsburg. However, Heynckes has refused.

thats a mere suggestion, however that wouldnt create any trouble...
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 am

Well he didn't bring Hermann along from Leverkusen just to dump him in a year.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:10 pm

quaazi wrote:Well he didn't bring Hermann along from Leverkusen just to dump him in a year.

Tru.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Perhaps the idea is to have someone continue Jupp's philosophy after he leaves. However I think after last season we need as much experience as possible, even if it is just an assistant coach. I'm with Heynckes on this one.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Perhaps the idea is to have someone continue Jupp's philosophy after he leaves. However I think after last season we need as much experience as possible, even if it is just an assistant coach. I'm with Heynckes on this one.

He could get someone in on the training staff with a view to continuing the legacy. Doesn't necessarily need to have title of "Assistant Coach"
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Nah, I think get a modern coach. Heynckes Philosophy brought us 2 finals and no win in them :( not sure about "continuing the philosophy".
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby München Minded » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Looking at the CL final, look at what we lost against. Chelsea's coaching isn't modern either -- plain old negative defensive tactics. In the BL, Klopp is using really young players with alot of pressing, counter attacks and out running their opponents -- the squad has to be young and fit, otherwise he would contend with tons of injury problems. There is a trade off in that kind of high octane game strategy -- with young players over experienced ones -- which burned them in the CL. I don't think Klopp's strategy will continue to be successful. Bayern have to find a balanced approach, and Heynckes has brought stability, but I fear for creating the right environment and mentality -- which this season he has learned and along with Sammer they seem to be fixing that. Heynckes on the other hand is getting older, and we will need a fresher and younger coach with alot of energy. Just not sure what Sammer was thinking with this guy from Augsburg.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:56 pm

München Minded wrote:Looking at the CL final, look at what we lost against. Chelsea's coaching isn't modern either -- plain old negative defensive tactics. In the BL, Klopp is using really young players with alot of pressing, counter attacks and out running their opponents -- the squad has to be young and fit, otherwise he would contend with tons of injury problems. There is a trade off in that kind of high octane game strategy -- with young players over experienced ones -- which burned them in the CL. I don't think Klopp's strategy will continue to be successful. Bayern have to find a balanced approach, and Heynckes has brought stability, but I fear for creating the right environment and mentality -- which this season he has learned and along with Sammer they seem to be fixing that. Heynckes on the other hand is getting older, and we will need a fresher and younger coach with alot of energy. Just not sure what Sammer was thinking with this guy from Augsburg.

Jupp knows what he's doing.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:14 pm

München Minded wrote:Bayern have to find a balanced approach, and Heynckes has brought stability

That's my fear - that we think that stability is an end in and of itself, not just means to it.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:48 pm

lau03143 wrote:Jupp knows what he's doing.

Yep, he's very important for the way our team developed. As mentioned, we are now very balanced. Now we just need someone to arrange the last few things and make us perfect, like improving counter-attacks, playing more like a team, less dependency on certain players etc. Ideally this would be someone young who could work with the team like a long time, not making many changes but improving over time when he sees something that can be improved on.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
lau03143 wrote:Jupp knows what he's doing.

Yep, he's very important for the way our team developed. As mentioned, we are now very balanced. Now we just need someone to arrange the last few things and make us perfect, like improving counter-attacks, playing more like a team, less dependency on certain players etc. Ideally this would be someone young who could work with the team like a long time, not making many changes but improving over time when he sees something that can be improved on.

Yeah, I think after the mess we were in towards the end of the LvG era, Jupp has came in and steadied us, we all know he's not a long term fix, but he's given the board two years at list to get things together (with the appointment of Sammer) to get up back on our way.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News